Rd. 3 akadeezy vs Drew Iza

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $1000.00 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2008 Rules - First Round

- 3rd Round Audios are DUE Tuesday Night January 27th at 11.59 pm cst.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Tuesday Night January 27th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - You Can post videos & pics
    - Ignore Jynce
    test
  2. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

test
  3. akadeezy

akadeezy a.k.a. akademical

test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  5. Plekz

Plekz Guest

If you are not a mod, do not post voting links...
    test
  6. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

some reason zshare is erroring for me when i wanna play, says somethin missin from my system....no soundclick?
    test
  7. akadeezy

test
  8. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

both of yall are dope as hell..i had something typed out but my stupid IE gave me one of those end now errors so i just had to come back..but in a nutshell i thought akadeezy took this
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

drew sound like cire to me

ill edit with feed and a vote
    test
  10. Phusion

Won't let you download either?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. jayoo

^probably, im usually in a hurry i got my day filled got class right now but when i get home tonight ill check it out again
    test
  12. BULLY

BULLY LOL

i listened to this on the night they were posted but the voting link wasnt up.... but i honestly thought Iza took this. At the moment i cant remember enough to provide detailed feedback, but i do remember that i was going to vote for iza...

this was a good battle and akadeezy been getting slept on in this tournament
    test
  13. akadeezy

test
  14. akadeezy

lol @ four hunid views, 13 votes, and less breakdowns than a reliable car

they dont like us drew
    test
  15. jayoo

akadeezy is good, never heard dude before but i feelin some the shit you sayin haha had me laughin, but iza shit was sickk, had lines as well, and i felt his delivery of them better, his flow polished as fuck.. not one-sided by any means but i gotta roll with iza i think, he just stronger in every category right here for me. maybe end differently on another day, who knows. 1
    test
  16. fiktion

fiktion *******

Haha, they don't like ANYONE this round I don't think.. it's bs mang. I had a reply to yall shit typed out earlier but I closed all my tabs, I'll hit this later tonight or in the AM fo sho.
    test
  17. Norman Rapwell

Norman Rapwell New Member

you both got no showed into this round, which is funny cause i should have paid 11 dollers and had my 6 year old brother enter, he would have raped both of you in all 3 rounds i enjoyed akadeezzy, better name flips.

wheel barrow
    drew bleedso
    dr drew

deezy aint with wrbux line was nice
    test
  18. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Drew Iza: I usually get annoyed with this beat madd fast, but amazingly you did it justice. Your voice kinda reminds me of a young Proof from D12. Flow is proper as fuk, delivery is good and energy is legit. You had me really vibin with your track, boss, noddin' my head for the whole listen. However, your punches weren't as dominant as your flow and delivery. Good drop though.

akadeezy: Beat choices are so-so. Your energy is ok, flow is ok at parts but gets a little sloppy at others. You have a good amount of material, sounds like you put in a little more work then Drew Iza. Lmao, did you two really advance to round three from no-shows!? For some reason that line caught my attention. I'm too lazy to check, but wow and lol if that's true. Pretty good drop, I just wish you had a stronger mic presence and a more in-your-face delivery to catch more of my attention.

Overall: Drew Iza was easier to listen to and more entertaining, but akadeezy easily had more punches and material. This time around, what won my vote was the entertainment aspect. Though akadeezy had material, I wasn't really interested in listening. Like, I had to force myself to listen for the punch lines. I think if akadeezy had a stronger delivery so the listeners were always anxious to hear the next line, that he could have easily won my vote. Good show to both.
    test
  19. SpitaliaN

SpitaliaN New Member

Drew Iza:

You ride the beat nice.. Flow is on point.. Feelin ya style.

Paper Mill/Daffodil ok..
    Moms window.. alright
    Deezy roll with Bux.. dope

Akadeezy:

Sick beat.. Flow is on point.. Definitely likin' ya style too.. I heard ya verse last round against Blackanese and i was really impressed.

Drew a bitch like the dude from Titanic.. LOL
    Joe Cocker... Get a lil help from ya friends
    Drew Bled so much but he never threw a football
    Clean clocks like Jepetto
    Drew Carey his weight.. sickkk
    Mccain.. AIM name LOL
    More dirty moves then a wheel barrow
    Net celebrity rehab.. Doctor Drew

This was a DOPE battle.. Definitely one of the better battles this round. Drew had a tight flow and delivery but I didnt really hear very many quotables in his verse. Akadeezy had punch after punch.. tons of material and name flips and had me laughin threw the whole verse. Also I dont think Akadeezy is an alias.. I checked out his page and he has a ton of music on it. So all the alias lines really dont mean anything to me. Good Battle guys..

VOTE = AKADEEZY
    test
  20. Phusion

Finally some more votes and explanations!

I appreciate the shit regardless the vote...

I think a lot of my lines niggas missed and I know this aint the type of battle where dudes listen twice. Plus if you dont catch them on the first listen then thats 9 outta 10 my fault. But I dont structure my punches like most so you really gotta be listening.

Regardless good battle akadeeezy, not an easy name to nameflip I must say. Unlike Drew Iza on the other hand. lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.