Rd. 2 [ Yung Truth ] vs. TAB

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Grand Royal Battle - GRB 2005 - WINTER BATTLE $1700 prize money

[​IMG]

SPONSOR: NDesigns Screen Printing

Total Prize Pool: $1700.00

1st Place: $650.00
    2nd Place: $350.00
    3rd Place: $250.00
    4th Place: $75.00
    5th Place: $75.00

------------------
    6th Place: $50.00
    7th Place: $50.00
    8th Place: $50.00
    9th Place: $50.00
    10th Place: $20.00
    11th Place: $20.00
    12th Place: $20.00
    13th Place: $20.00
    14th Place: $20.00
    15th Place: $20.00

GRB 2005 Rules - Second Round

- Second Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 2 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    test
  2. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

CTRL ALT DLT

http://truffydagreat.dmusic.com

Ok, I'm going on a trip to florida with my family on the day after christmas so I need to know when verses for round 3 will be due in case I win...

Since I got assasinated for not having any "lines" last round...I included a few this time. Just a few....

Good luck TAB...

peace
    test
  3. TAB

TAB Model

test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  5. TAB

TAB Model

Aight, initial post is updated with the mixed version.

test
  6. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

TAB - sense a burning building anywhere and put it out by sneezing ocean water. lmao

send the DA's to his nose LMAO omg hahaha seperate pop filter, haahhaha

self-conscious ugly broads - nobody wants to hear the truth

so many nose lines, they were fucking dope though. dope beat choice as well... peeping truffy now...

Truth - didn't really use the carter references... had the ugly shit down tho... so the intro wasn't too effective... good though regardless. beat is dope, but im not feeling it on the battle steeze.

rearranged keyboard, i got tab under control... damn... nice dude

cum out your throat... yuck, cum lines... are not cool. lol

im number 1, you can find tab underneath me... nice

touch tab... move to the right...

squeeze an AIM... nice...

this shit is a lot closer than i thought it woulda been... damn... i gotta think about it. i'll vote in soon though, i dont want ya'll to think im on some sheisty wait until the last minute shit.

good battle though
    test
  7. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

sup

yung truth- lmfao @ the intro jay z hahah the tab punchlines is sickness! i like ya style alot.. the beat is hot... lmfao touch tab 1 time and this dude will move to the rite lmfao i like that.. nice lines up in here hard lines squeeze and aim tooth paste to his tooth brush.. lmfao good battle son..

tab- loving ya beat choice on this one.. lol turn my headphones up haha... woop nice flow on this beat.. nice quality.. hahahah the nostril line was funny.. haha ocean water.. pop filter line was crack... nice shyt

umm wow this is the closest battle ive peepd so far yo.. honestly really really really close.. i dont know.. i really like how tab flowed.. but i love the punches from yung... honestly this was close but im gonan have to say truth though... i just felt his more.. the punches really have me hooked.. good battle i really liked both and this is an honest vote... i hope yall both do good i would hate to see one go...

but yea good battle

please vote on mine if u could..

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13088342#post13088342
    tab-
    test
  8. For-Mula

For-Mula New Member

Tab Killed it.
    test
  9. TAB

TAB Model

test
  10. Eye Que

Eye Que As Simple As That

lmfao ^^^^^ tab didnt kill anything, cuz when Truth pushes tab he prob. move to the right hahah

get real
    test
  11. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

truth had some clever lines.....its like he looked at his laptop and was like....where is TAB on the keyboard.., what does TAB do when you hit it...lmao

he flipped it real clever though...

i last round thought truth had one of the best battles...but i think as far as getting at the person....tab was clowning..

tab had some hilarious lines.....and he put a lil more emotion in this than his usual delivery...but i like his usual delivery LOL...

but truth kills with personality on a track...thats why his shit is so enjoyable...thats what i explained to D Omen last round, while Omen had very good punches...that charisma puts those lines out there...

I gotta give this to truth...its hard to beat a charismatic emcee who also can write.
    test
  12. [ Yung Truth ]

lol. whoa...this is close
    test
  13. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

both artist came coo,, damn this is a close battle,, i dont think it was ya best battle but it was coo,, yung sounded a bit laid back though,, still his delivery was effective,, tab didnt do that weird shit he did last round,, his shit sounded normal, i think both of ya had good lines,, flow was eh,,not to impressive on both ends, ima vote on this later, ima listen to this again,,

but good job fellas,,
    so i guesse you can check on the voting link wat my decision was,,

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=952597
    ^^LOok
    test
  14. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

truth....lmao @ all these tab lines inspired by your keyboard....the under 1 line was dope though....i dont wanna know how you made that dick sucking sound effect...thrown on the table, nice.....bitch made line also dope

tab....lmao @ use ya nose for shelter...that shit was dope...liked your flow on this joint too, but overall i thought truth's verse was better becuase of the punches he had....dope battle though....could have gone either way....the under 1 line was what tipped the scales for me

anyways, entertaining battle from both parties.

votes in my battle vs ill chris would be appreciated by both of us if you have some time to peep the verses ever.
    test
  15. [ Yung Truth ]

gotta put one in there for my damn self in case the adversary does not notice or has too much pride to do likewise.
    test
  16. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yung truth - got tab under control lmao.. delivery is laid back, flow is pretty smooth. touch tab one time his faggot ass will probly move to the right hahaha nice. over all dope.

tab - im feelin your flow more in this than your usual shit, its more chill. lol @ nobody wants to hear the truth. lines were dope, over all dope as well.

damn... this shits too hard to judge. yung truth killed it will the tab lines but tab had some ill ones too and i was feelin his flow a little more..

very hard decision, ima say tab took it by a hair

respect to both, i probly would have voted tie if that was an option, but good shit.
    test
  17. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Yung Truth - coo, keyboard lines using Tab. Your delivery is pretty polished, Flow is simple, but easy to understand your lines. Some filler in here after the beginning... nice way to call him out for the Jay Z disses. Overall you came pretty nice on this.... No hate ,.,,.... dope ish

TAB - WOW, at your style, good attack of his nose dat ish was funny as fuck. you had some dope lines, more originality here then anything. delivery is polished, and flow is way more on point , well i think the flow and the way the lines were executes, worked very well..

This is a close battle, I think it almost comes down to preference of who the listener perfers, caue based on lines, i think it could go either way, as well as based on delivery ... In my eyes, I think Tab Might have just edged this, ya'll both did your thing though. Like i said this could go either way.

Vote - TAB

drop a honest vote on my battle plz

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=952610
    test
  18. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

Truth:
    TAB aint getitn paid
    under ctrl
    move to the right
    cent up
    squeeze an aim
    lmao @ dj clue

TAB:
    sneezin ocean water

Vote = Truth, smoother flow...better delivery and lines
    test
  19. TAB

TAB Model

I had plenty of more lines than just that one lol. Anyway, uppin for more votes.
    test
  20. [ Yung Truth ]

ahh..this fag votes against me everytime.

lol...wow, okay.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.