Rd. 2 xRazziax vs Katastrofik!

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheddaCheese

CheddaCheese The Cheese

Daaaamn this was a dope battle. Both emcees brought very different styles, but still killed it.
    Both had a lot of nice personals and concepts. Flow, mic presence and delivery was all on point from each.
    This was a really hard one to vote for, but I found Razzia's verse to be a little more entertaining just because of the way he delivered the lines he was using. 2 totally different styles and 2 sick verses, so this is really just a matter of preference.
    Vote - Razzia
    test
  2. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

good battle, real close, thought raz came mad dope too, but i think kata edged it out..
    test
  3. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

test
  4. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

battle could go either way..kata sounds like you spitting in huge empty room..both verses were pretty long..razz verse was much more personal, that impersonating sequence was hot, overall thought his verse was more enjoyable and hit harder..kata had alot of lines but most of it was just general which is prob why i liked razz better..good showing by both but im giving it to..

razzia
    test
  5. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

tell ur mom to s t f u then :O

ohhhhhhhh

anyways im about to light one up and ill vote on this.. should be a good one havent heard katas yet
    test
  6. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Razz, if you're going to make an intro that's 11 minutes long. GOD DAMN IT, YOU MAKE IT FUNNIER.
    test
  7. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

KATASTROFIK - ARE YOU RAPPING in THE GOD DAMN SEWER? FUCK!
    test
  8. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

lol@ dzk's all caps posts. funny shit my friend
    test
  9. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

This battle could go either way, you both are good. I'll give the edge to Kata, since he's losing. I hope yall tie, cuz I'd like to hear more shit from both.

I literally could not decide.

Good job all.
    test
  10. BULLY

BULLY LOL

i commented on razzia when he posted it in aeh. I said something to the effect that i hated the intro, but the rest of the verse was mean so i really enjoyed it lol.

so imma just comment on kata right now, wow kata went in, I didnt like it at first, but he got better as it went on, there are a few lines that i felt were kinda corny, but he had a ton of great lines. Kata went in and tried to win this and i think he did it. Razzia was seemed to underestimate kata. I honestly didnt think kata could beat razzia but now that ive listened im going to vote for kata. Only thing holding him back was quality.

Razzia is definitely the smoother mc, but i think kata threw in everything and the kitchen sink and did enough to win this.
    test
  11. TooFly

TooFly New Member

Both came dope in their own right. Kata was raw as fuck, while I was vibing to Raz's slow flow.

Kata got plenty of dope ass punchlines, but i just think Razzia got more personal punchlines, seemed to do more homework on his opponent. While Kata's punches were whitty, he could of been dissing anyone for most of them. For this reason i'm going to vote for Raz.

Vote - Razzia.

Really tough call guys. Goodluck to whoever advances.

Please return the votes.
    test
  12. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

im not 2 sure who to vote for ima need to listen more before breaking a tie cause honestly kata had some dope lines but a lotta played concepts and razzia came nice and had straight nice disses a alot better flow
    test
  13. fiktion

fiktion *******

When I first heard Razzia's verse I thought he had it for sure, this was an all around great matchup though. Bumping for more views.
    test
  14. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

razz- dope verse homie. not really feelin the beat, or lack of a beat, but it lets me here the verse n this shit was funny as hell. lmao @ everyone battled him. every tourn since u were 8. hermaphrodite with a frontal vagina. drive the blimp at nascar. 2 girly traits n a cup of shit. it was a lil long but u kept it going. dug it.

kat- lmfao@ the trailer wasnt theatrical. dope start. off the board like teachers erasin math problems. its a lot of lines in here but to me it seems like ya not going after ur opponent, u could use damn near every line in here against anyone. the mike in brazil line, the fall down like lil wayne, shoot himself in the leg like plaxico burress. lots of pop culture references but nothing focused on the goal. in the end this was like... a battle rap version of a family guy episode.

the verse wasn't bad man but i got to give it to razzia, he had a dope verse n he actually made it a point to get at katas directly.
    test
  15. pryceless

pryceless King of the place

uhh.. my vote is right UNDER PrI(<<<a i)celess

just know.. i voted for Kata..
    test
  16. Adam West

Adam West wat?

raz usually one of the dopest on here to me...but not this drop

close close battle....need to listen and ill vote later
    test
  17. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

lets see if i can milk a couple more votes outta this...
    test
  18. HaRLeMHeaT7

HaRLeMHeaT7 New Member

good battle razzia
    test
  19. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

I was checking this out and forgot I was supposed to got to the doctors today...

Ill be back later to put in a full breakdown...

But the quick and dirty breakdown is this....

You both were dope...this is just one of those shitty 2nd round matches no one likes to see. As I checked 'em out I just felt like Razzia was being more direct in getting at dude. This is no diss to Kata...his shit was better then most of the verses I heard this round...good battle guys...

Vote = Razzia
    test
  20. one of the best battles this round. This was close.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.