Rd. 2 xRazziax vs Katastrofik!

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-Hype

T-Hype New Member

Katastrophik murdered this.. easily took it. Besides... Razz your intro was way to long.

Vote = Katastrophik
    test
  2. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

thanks to all who voted... keep em comin
    test
  3. Hystwise

Hystwise Ni66a Pleez

Raz...the disses in this was fuckin AIIGHT!...piggy bank winnings line/ melt down glass line was cool...the football sequence was ill lol..."uh-oh someone's alil self conscious"..."spittin somethin the listers could recognize, doesnt mean comin unoriginal everyline"...i liked it

Kat...aiight, good flow, pretty good delivery...but

Vote...Razzia...

Really tho, i got Raz in delivery by alil, and flow about even...but some of Raz disses was pretty sick...and at a point Katastrophic verse sound like a run-on sentence...i got bored, and it was mad plain lines..the mopbucket line, the dye ya hair line..they wasnt even set up to have any impact, it was one after the other...so i voted how i did

C/p
    test
  4. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Hype, this is the second battle you've posted in your vote and..uhh...YOU CANT VOTE if you didnt know. Only heads in the tourney can vote.sorry dog someone had to break it to ya..or did u already know??
    test
  5. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

hes been voting sharing his opinion here alot longer than you, you are out of the tournament, so id suggest you shut the fuck up
    test
  6. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

lol jebus this threads a fuckin e-beef magnet
    test
  7. Zero-D

Enef, let me say it again like I did in your thread-Act your age homie. Stop fucking with people-I know how much you love this fucking forum but GTFO with this, really. Its annoying.

All iw as saying was that T-Hype coudln't vote because he wasn't a battler to even start with, so he'd be wasting his time writing "Vote-soandso"

get it?............................................................

I can wait all night.
    test
  8. BIg Dwam

BIg Dwam New Member

raz: intro was wack and too long almost turned it off...flow is pretty sick though im bobbing my head..quality is good too..that kat skit flow was funny..haha at sucks and spits..good verse though

kat: cant disqualify me line was cool personals line was hot too...damn this is close

i cant vote yet
    test
  9. enef

thats the sad part
    test
  10. Zero-D

Hey, its better than some 22-23 yr old pot smoker who doesnt have a job and stays in his little shite house all day on Rapmusic.com and CHEATS to get his votes. ( minus this tournament )

Its 5:00 your time homie, go outside while there's still some light out.
    test
  11. enef

its a friday, i save my drinking for later, yes im 24, i actually have a car and dont live in the some backwards fuck town like you. i do got a job and i support myself. you on the otherhand are a lame whiteboy trying to rap when your garbage as shit. you tried to pay me to diss your ex girlfriend in a rap song, im surprised you even had a girlfriend. probably someone you was stalking, lol @ pot smoker, yea so what, you probably never drank a beer you little pussy.

go fuck yourself nerd
    test
  12. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

dude thats gay as fuck lol.. i myself have never done any drugs however one of my best friends smokes pot all the time and is literally a proven genius.. 190 IQ and is going to national competition for biochemistry

enef is a dickhead but you are a dick sucker. which is worse?
    test
  13. Zero-D

Both equally suck.-But who the fuck asked you LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry, This is Kata and Razz's thread-I'mma GTFO.
    test
  14. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

shut the fuck up my dude.
    test
  15. Zero-D

Your dude?
    pfffft. fuck out of here w/ that
    test
  16. Zero-D

I've gotten drunk. Get your facts right you lame.

You must have grown some balls this past year to come fuck with a seventeen-year-old "nerd cornball". Oooooooooo look at Enef he's so hard picking on the only person he's bigger than. Hahahahahaha that proves how fucking dumb you really are. You won't get anywhere in life on your little minimum-wage ass job and your high ptched dumb raps. GTFO lame....Must be the weed smoke dumbin ya head up ( as referenced to DZKs verse against you 2 years ago-yes i still remember ).
    test
  17. enef

of course you do, you're my #1 disgruntled fan
    test
  18. Zero-D

Get that shit out of here, I aint a fan of shit you lame.

You could've said that last year....snooze ya lose homie

Don't you feel retarded getting on some little cornball as you say?

What a retarded way to spend your friday, huh danny?

^_^

Shouldn't you be drinking now?

You bore me.
    test
  19. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

xRazziax: Intro kinda made me smirk, but no bueno @ it being over a minute long. Beat choice is decent, flow is straight, energy is good, got some good punches. I've heard you sound hungrier in previous battles, but this is a good drop.

Katastrofik!: I vibe with this beat. Comin with some good energy, but at certain points you have too many lyrics in your lines and you rush the presentation, which makes you fall off beat... Hmmm, in my opinion your track is a bit too long. If you're gonna make a 4+ min track you gotta keep shit spicy to hold the attention of the listeners, and I started phasing out towards the end. Your flow and the beat loop just started to get repetitive and I was just sitting and waiting for something to jump out and grab my attention, but nothing hit me too hard.

Overall: I lean in xRazziax's corner. Katastrofik! easily had more material, but it wasn't anything strong or exciting enough to keep me alive and wanting more while I was listening to his track. I'm not trying to belittle Katastrofik!'s effort, cause dude definitely put in some madd work, but xRazziax's punches came off as harder/more personal and he presented it in a more entertaining manner. Anyways, this was a dope match up, I enjoyed both posts. This battle could definitely swing either way. Good luck to both.
    test
  20. akadeezy

akadeezy a.k.a. akademical

razzia - looong intro dude. feeling ya flow. 'since i was 8' haha..... 'left ya bedroom' ok... 'over .500' line haha.... flow and mutis are cool nothing else crazy thats quotable. was feeling this shit overall thoguh man, props

kata - cool flow.... 'weight off ya chest' coool.... 'high roller' line is dope... 'take ya name off the board'... 'wifebeater' haha... and i knew someone was gonna go wtih that nmrod-hair dyin shit haha, verse was cool man.

shit was hella close. kata edged it out imo. flow and mutis are cool nothing crazy quotable. razzia shit was cool dont get me wrong.kata just had a few more punches and the overall more enjoyable verse.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.