Rd. 2 windtalka vs ~Matty P~

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

at least windtalka isnt a cheater like at least 30% of participants are.

at least he never sways or talks shit..

dude aint the best (imo) but hes legit, and respectable... which a lot of people in this GRB are not.
    test
  2. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Writing as I listen...

Matty P

Wtf? Hahahaha nice beat. Is the producer on this bragging because he flipped a sample thats been done a thousand times? Step you game up indeed. Anyway...I'm guessing your an NFL fan. Flow is solid...a little too much non personal stuff going on for my tastes though. Are you aware you have 13 lines you set up using the word "like"? It can get repetitive. All and all though...this wasn't bad...I tend to nitpick and make shit more then it really is. This was a solid battle verse.

Windtalka

One of my fav beats...usually think of it as a crew track but lets see...hrmmmmm. What are the odds of having both of you throwing Street Fighter disses? Anyway...I think your style is interesting...it just needs a LOT of polish. You had some decent ideas in there...just perfect your delivery and you'll be on your way.

Vote = Matty P

In this case...Matty was the clear winner...he was just more comfortable on the mic. But watch out...if Windtalka smooths some of his flaws out...he'll be in some interesting battles.

Good battle fellas.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.