Rd. 2 VerbHertz vs. Taiyamo Denku

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

elevate this for more votes
    test
  2. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

ok, verbs - intro was funny. RObocop, lol. "you better come see this" was funny as shit. lol, studio on everest. LOL wtf? your flow is a tad bit choppy although you had some good lines. Sometimes the technique can fuck your shit all up.

denku - Flow is coming off on point. You're coming off dope. LOL @ white slime...hatred. Soundin Obese, lol. some funny lines coming through. more funny. Aesop ROck's lyrics to young jeezy. hahahaha.

Alright, well all together I think Verb had nice lines but a choppy flow and rushed delivery that sorta fucked up how they came across in the audio, while Denku had a sharper technique. Although if Verbs had spit that same shit in a little more polished manner, I can't be sure that the voting would be the same.

Dope battle fellas. Vote - Denku
    test
  3. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

thanks for voting spoon

i'm going to re-spit this shit (obviously not upload it and put it here), because what i did was so rushed and unpolished it makes baby jesus cry.
    test
  4. skarekrow187

skarekrow187 ~~...:::SKAREKROW:::...~~

VerbHertz..... intro is funny i like that shit, Japenese robo cop, beat is cool, flow is pretty bad if you ask me, and delivery suffers because you are rushing your bars, on top of the flow bein off and ya delivery bein fucked, you did have a few quoteable lines, some of that shit was pretty decent, yet the track was too short, and i could barely understand most the shit you said

Denku.....lmao at some of this, lmao caveman line, first beat was cool, second beat is dope though, woodys wood pecker, flow is dope, nice personals, lmao @ geezy, damn Denku killin this guy, nice delivery, nice everything, right on point, same ol Denku never dissapoints, nice track man

Vote ... Denku
    test
  5. Taiyamo Denku

test
  6. Taiyamo Denku

test
  7. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

^ ......it's 8-0....
    test
  8. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

yeah lmao

and denku didnt have that many nice personals really, a lot of the shit he said sounded like it was personal but it didn't pertain to me at all... my fat girlfriend... me being short and small... etc... but it's not a big deal.

TOPSOIL!
    test
  9. Continuum

Continuum Hip Hop's Jim Morrison

Verbhertz...intro is funny as shit...your flow/delivery is rushed like everyone said...if you slowed down a tad...you could hit the lines a little better...good verse though.

Denku...two horrible beats...but they work for you...in an odd way...the bobby's world shit had me lmao...some other solid lines.

Vote goes to Denku.

Respect to both.
    test
  10. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

damn verb, how u half assed this ....

denku came nice, its really no need to go into a long explaination since im at work and im trying to sneak and peep battles...but denku got this pretty convincingly imo.
    test
  11. Taiyamo Denku

thanks for voting
    test
  12. Taiyamo Denku

any more votes./?
    test
  13. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

dayummm it's 10-0, what more do you want?
    test
  14. Taiyamo Denku

well i voted on nearly every battle would be nice if every at least still battling this round would vote on the battle.. I don;t even care it is 10-0 I want to know more peeps are peeping it. Right now i could say only 10 peeps listened to the battle in full.. And dats pretty weak for the rapmusic ish.

Last round My battle had way more votes.. and now there is only 10 , I just want more peeps to vote, ....
    test
  15. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

Denku just came with more

good shit tho verb
    test
  16. Taiyamo Denku

thanks for dropping a vote
    test
  17. The Management

The Management The Management

i peeped this battle first, verbz had the funniest shit this tourney. about his mom and uncle steven, i swear that shit had me dying, rewinded it like 3 times. but the flow sound rushed, if you woulda straightened that out it would've came out much nicer. I peeped denku's too, the bobby's world like was jokes. those are the two lines i remember from the battle. i'ma listen again to refresh my memory and put my vote in the poll
    test
  18. The Management

The Management The Management

fuck, vote in my battle too. i think denku already did
    test
  19. Taiyamo Denku

you didn't drop your vote in the poll......
    test
  20. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

verb - intro was funny shit. lyrics were not ok. some of his lines had me laughin tho. flow was choppy. delivery was shakey too, u didnt seem comfortbale.

denku - decent. lyrics were good. flow was a lil choppy at points. had some nice lines. lol @ obese. flow was good. overall nice job

GL to both

vote- denku
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.