Rd. 2 !~TraGiC~! vs -INVY-

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

u know nothing about me IZA....u vote agaisnt me in every tourny ...every round...

u lame as fuck...ima aim the fuck outta u if i lose next round..piece of shit

wow
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

id love to vote for u tragic but ur flow was pretty awful this round ive heard better from you
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

damn didnt even know it was a tie broke that shit!
    test
  4. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

his flow was better than mine...i admit that...coulda spent more time perfecting shit but battles bout lyrics and how they get at somebody...and to say my flow is aweful...is fucking queer as shit and obvious hate...its cool tho...ill take it for what it is...

wow
    test
  5. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i thought u beat that dirt dude way back in the day.. ur flow wasnt afwul the whole time its just some parts were off or ud rush words.

ur lyrics were good man ur writing is a lot better then i remember it was.
    test
  6. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

its all good bro..u got your opinion...my doubles off in some spots so it might seem like the flow off in some areas but it wasn;t....i switched my flow up several times in this too so that might seem like it went off...but if u listen a couple times youll get it...anywho

wow
    test
  7. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

lol I've only been in like 4 or 5 tourneys and I hardly vote on any battle unless its close.

trust me man, I dont think about you that much, and if I've voted against you in the past it's because I thought you lost.

Do what you want, but don't be so bitter. Seems like your more upset that I dont know shit about you than me voting against you.

You trippin like I'm the only person to vote against you, like you obviously won. It's not, get over it.

Goodluck.
    test
  8. damn tragic.. this shit is close as hell.. word up

and na im not with that aiming shit.. I dont talk to ANYONE on aim from RM... occasionally Sever will IM me but thats it lmao

and damn wargasms.. you hate me for real? that makes me sad.. lmfao.. na.. but na I aint a wigger.. I am who I am.. whatever tho
    test
  9. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

good shit from both of u...

i thought invy had a dope flow, but i thought tragic had a few more lyrics..good shit fellas
    test
  10. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

!~TraGiC~!: Lol @ the intro. I don't think this beat has the right vibe for a battle track. Your flow was awkward to me at times, and your backing vocals were either too loud or didn't match your main vocals too well. You had good energy and some good punches though.

-INVY-: I lol'ed at the choking/throwing into a dumpster intro. Not sure how I feel about the beat, but you definitely rode that uptempo shit well. Energy was on point, you sound hungry to win. Flow and presentation are legit. Punches made me chuckle. Solid drop, I enjoyed it the whole way through.

Overall: !~TraGiC~! put in some work, but I think -INVY- took this. To me, the punches from each cat were about equal in both quality and quanity, but -INVY- comes off as more polished, easier to listen to, and held more of my attention. Good show.
    test
  11. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

test
  12. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I was gonna hate vote but didnt need to....

Tragics lyrics are corny and dumb as fuck and all you cockriding him is funny as fuck to me hahah Tragic is nothing but an emo faggot (check ALL his song titles for proof, or even listen to one and see how he's complaining bout how hard life is blah blah blah).....he called me a 'trumpet player' and y'all was thinking it was funny hahahaha said something bout farting in an elevator like wtf?? The other homie took a similar appraoch to me, went hard, (except he obviously did a better job than I).....Tragic obviously got a bunch of 'fans' and people he 'aims' that are voting for him, coz he lost this shit without question.....

PEACE
    test
  13. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

^homie you lost last round fair and square...the people who voted for you told me they were going to cuz they felt bad

get over it and move on...vote against me ,,i dont care...u hating on me for no reason...I expected a vote against from you from the getgo..

you fat british peon...

spitting real life music is the opposite of emo,,u need to educate yaself

wow
    test
  14. SiFu

There I broke down all your bars and why they suck.....and actually by me doing this I see even more what a bunch of cock jockey's you got.....

Give a fuck about losing to you homie, I'm still better hahahaha

And like I said before, I rap about life, you whine about life, there's a big difference, one of us is real the other an emo faggot

PEACE
    test
  15. Sandman the lyrical

Sandman the lyrical New Member

I think I just noticed the most pathetic individual on this site. Si Fu I don't know you and I thank God for that. You have to be partially retarded.
    test
  16. SiFu

How did I know you was in contact with most of the voters on AIM or whatever??? hahahaha

PEACE
    test
  17. SiFu

How's that??? I broke down his verse is all, he thought I was just hating for the sake of it and I pointed out what I liked/disliked about every bar he spit....point out to me what I said was wack that was actually dope....I dare you hahahaha

PEACE
    test
  18. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Sifu you made your point, you voted against me

now get the fuck outta my thread...its obvious what you are trying to do...this coming from a guy that didn't have 1 quotable line from last round....

its like a white guy trying to tell some random black dood how to jump high...

wow
    test
  19. SiFu

What am I trying to do?? make it impossible for your AIM peoples to vote for you by pointing out that your whole verse was trash??? Um yea hahaha

A better analogy is the old guy teaching the young one how to box

PEACE
    test
  20. Ziplock Paper

Ziplock Paper New Member

Invy won this one. Edged him lyrically and in terms of flow he was eons ahead.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.