Rd. 2 !~TraGiC~! vs -INVY-

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. test
  2. Hystwise

Hystwise Ni66a Pleez

i aint a hater at all...i jus like to hear battles lol

Tragic...damn, not this beat...the flow sounds so choppy on this, and the lyrics jus aint pullin me in on this foreal...i think you shoulda picked a better beat man

Invy...already, flow better, delivery better...the Seth Rogen line, the explosion line/ get down line was nice...this kid got a nice rhyme scheme...if this guy's ahead, im the bullet that shot kennedy...the Dwayne Johnson line...man thats wassup

Vote...Invy...
    test
  3. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Good battles from both. I thought Tragic's lines were funnier, so I gave him the edge.
    test
  4. Blood Fire

Blood Fire REAL JAMAICAN 'AT STEPPA

if I could vote mans, It have to go to Tragic, that der gravity line one of the cleverest lines of the tourny!
    Invy was good to but his verse was all filler, anyone can flow like that with some much filler.
    overall dope battle boys
    test
  5. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

INVY---sick flow yo much props..i never really heard your shit before but you nice....delivery is all tight....quality is good.....but the thing was it kinda sounded more like a battle verse to me rather than a verse directed at somone....kinda sounded like it coulda been towards anyone....some funny as shit in there none the less....

Trag--beat was cool....flow was nice...some witty shit....i liked yours a little bit better because it stood out more seemed more aimed at him....and your lines was better..

Vote tragic

you guys seem like u really dont like each other
    test
  6. ^ thats how I write my battles..

I write them as "diss tracks"... like some face to face type shit... I dont write it like some internet battle.. which is obviously what your supposed to do... didn't think he was worth it tho lol
    test
  7. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Invy you are so dope...i have no clue how your 21 with no job and living in your fathers addict...it amazing me...u shoulda blown up by now cuz u so awesome...

wow
    test
  8. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

nah i hear you ....your styles dope dont me wrong....just liked his shit a little bit better....nice drop....

if you could go peep my shit an drop an honest vote id appreciate it....im fuckin lost in the crowd
    test
  9. im 21.. with a job...always have had a job... got money in my pockets.. pay all my bills on time.. and yes I still live with my parents... got the whole upstairs to myself.. I don't know where you get this "attic" Idea from..I got a full bath and 2 big ass rooms with a hallway between them..

you mad?

oh and just to let you know.. in your verse... from the middle on.. your falling off and on beat pretty bad.. just thought id let you know incase you didn't notice it after you got done recording..

this is a close battle tho... we'll see what happens..

sorry I didnt read up on tragic.. search his myspace.. pictures.. find out info and all that... just not my style..I prefer making shit up and being funny.. using my flow and delivery to try and win a battle here and there

lets get it
    test
  10. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

im not gonna go back and forth with you,,,because u are confused between what the definition of switching up your flow during a battle verse and being off/on beat, but u wouldnt know much about that with a battle style bitten from Snoop dogg on Deep Cover

and u should of thought twice before mentioning my son in yur audio
    wow
    test
  11. Lmaoo

I had an arsenal of lines for your kid but that's fucked up.. Its not his fault your his dad

Chea

Regardless tho if you win good shit you won't hear me sayin its bullshit.. A battle is a battle and voters are votin how they feel

Holla
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

why don't u just about it then?

stop trying to sway votes with that aw shucks routine
    test
  13. what you just said made no sense..

no one is swaying votes.. especially since this is on the second page and the voting link is on the first
    test
  14. test
  15. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

ight peeping

tragic - dead@ the intro.....flows goin hard at the start.........now its fallin off....lol@livin in ur fathers attic, flow started going off beat around the starvin for attention line........lol@double wide.....

good stuff just need to work on your flow trag

invy - dope beat, lol@ti's wife, wow@nascar line, burn after reading, wooo

battle was okay....i think invy had more lines that hit harder, trag did his thing, just need to work on ya flow
    test
  16. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

i fucked up on my doubles a couple times but i figured they were mixed low enough you would get the point of the battle...and the flow was changed up on purpose to put emphasize on certain lines ...but to each his own my man...ill take it for what it is..

wow
    test
  17. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Wow Invy went in. Tragics shit was pretty good but damn Invy went the fuck in.
    test
  18. BULLY

BULLY LOL

i aint gonna explain in detail cause it dont matter tragic gonna react the same way lol.

but i dont like invy at all, i think he a cornball wigger who tries super hard to be ignorant because he thinks its the cool nigga shit to do. He deserved his spot on wiggers.com
    but he killed this, one of the best verses of the round & the beat was raw.

As much as i would like to see tragic win this, invy killed it so he gets my vote.
    test
  19. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

test
  20. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

Wasn't aimed, and I know nada bout neither of you.

I feel INVY won this shit tho, much better delivery and presence on his shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.