Rd. 2 Punches vs D Boone

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-Hype

T-Hype New Member

ummm.... what was that boone? That was just really bad...

Vote = Punches
    test
  2. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

damnnit why do I have all these good sports, I'm tryna talk shit!!

haha but nahh Boone you had some sick lines...I was SO CLOSE to dropping an "Airin Boone out/ Aaron Boone out" line but didn't wanna bring back memories, you ass! <3

dope pen game...so propsss
    test
  3. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

test
  4. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

damn punches is sick as fuck lol.
    test
  5. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

lol damn punches came hard. forgive me for not dropping a detailed explanation but its before 10 AM and im bitter about bein at work lol. good job both guys... vote - punches
    test
  6. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

D Boone: Lol @ first beat choices. Oh man, your flow was choppy and off beat, but that shit actually made me enjoy your track more. You were madd goofy and I was rolling when I heard "she said hubba hubba, revealing guns larger then hubba bubba, I was like UH-uuhhhh!" LMAO. Oh shit man, you definitely had jokes. I enjoyed this shit.

Punches: Good work with the Busta beat. Flow was on point, energy was proper, presentation was clean and punches were dope.

Overall: D Boone actually made me laugh out loud, like, no joke. I actually really enjoyed dudes track by the end. However, punches was nonstop, and his presentation was more polished. I'm-a have to go with Punches, but Boone, good show... "Hubba Bubba... Uh-uuuhhhh!" Haha. Oh man, why did I enjoy that so much?
    test
  7. BULLY

BULLY LOL

D boone this was weird delivery wise over this beat. Man its weird. LOL. the beat distracts. Okay new beat. Your delivery style is comical but you got a natural charisma. This is just real weird to me. Gums larger than hubba bubba made me laugh lol. Eeyore mixed with a Sea Horse exploded with C4..lmaoo wtf. Man i feel like im high. this my honest to god thoughts, im not trying to be an asshole, but i just cant get into this.

Punches...WTF...oh lmao that was D. Boone track playing. I was about to say WTF are yall niggas doing in this battle. Failed art class lol...you actually posed for the cover....how he describing the cover ouch. Grinch stole christmas, i wanna hear that shit seriously lol. Lives off trailers like the movie preview guy with the deep voice. Cakewalk making the band line was dope.

OMG at the grinch song, Imma go listen to that shit that hilarious. My nigga d boone on some other shit lol.

anyway vote - punches.
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

d boone i cant play ur track can u post the soundclick link?
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

switchin browsers
    test
  10. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

lmfao.

its whack anyways
    test
  11. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

I guess I don't need to vote on this one..pretty much an one-sided battle...

thought it would be closer after listening to both audios...

dope shit ya'll

wow
    test
  12. Blood Fire

Blood Fire REAL JAMAICAN 'AT STEPPA

Punches won
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.