Rd. 2 Priceless vs Scribe

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $1000.00 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2008 Rules - First Round

- 2nd Round Audios are DUE Thursday Night Jan 8th at 11.59 pm cst.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Thursday Night Jan 8th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

test
  3. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

test
  4. Janitor

Janitor Guest

test
  5. Janitor

Janitor Guest

i beat enef - i win lol
    test
  6. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

someone counter my vote please, i voted out of spite of omen cause he was battling last round and i wanted to make sure he loses.
    test
  7. Messiah

Messiah Guest

yo..

Priceless verse is mad funny. Like I actually laughed and had to rewind it back to hear it again.

This nigga yelled out I SAID YOU GOT LIL EARS BRUH

that hurt me son.

wow. good battle, but v/Priceless

and i'ma download it too
    test
  8. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

lmaoo...."you got small ears bruh"....that shit got me tearing up.

but gat damn, how did you get these pics from years ago im reasonably sure i didnt post myself on this site? damn, a niggas pockets were not at all healthy lol.
    test
  9. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

Aiight I Voted For Scribe To Even It Out.

Good Luck To Both Emcees..
    test
  10. BULLY

BULLY LOL

lol scribe i seen them pics posted on here before.

ill vote tomorrow.
    test
  11. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Wow, dope battle.
    drop my 2 cents later.
    test
  12. Priceless

i googled scribe and rapmusic.com or scribe n grb n found em in ur battle vs tunk.

i couldn't find anything more recent.
    test
  13. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

lmfaooo @ you got lil ears bruh!, aint got the artillery, beat is drowing out your vocals lol, cheek bone could cut glass, oil/mosturize lips, lil ears cant hear the snare lolol, earbuds/earmuffs omfg, dead horse/with a ugly stick haha dope battle..

scribe - dope beat wut beat is that?, a fat nigga with a bunch of jazz singers, rapist skin/paperclips haha, no mastercards involved, just take a pic of his chin and u can tell its him haha

this was a mad dope battle...but ima have 2 give it to priceless
    test
  14. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

cheater!!!
    test
  15. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

PRICELESS----decent flow.....ur quality is good an i could hear everyline clear....LMFAO@SHOWIN UR LINE UP NO LOVE....-DEAD@EARMUFFS....-dead horse

SCRIBE---gay club...shape...weight up...LMFAO@GATOR SKIN RAPIST GRIN A CHAIN MADE OF PAPER CLIPS....how can u pass for a nigga...NICE STRUCTURE...BOO'S AN BARS OOOS AN ALLS......

i liked both of your shit....u nikkas both had me dyin.....it was dumb close to be honest just liked scribes patterns and flow a slight bit more.....GOOD SHIT

PEEP MY BATTLE IF U NIKKAZ GOT SOME TIME
    test
  16. BULLY

BULLY LOL

priceless had a bad mix imo, I dunno how cobra hear everything, & i dont have little ears. but priceless said some funny ass shit. Show ya line up any love lol. LOL @little ears WOW @ the ears and earbuds lmaooo Micheal Blackson, mudasucka lmaoo, the raspucia shit lol. Lyrically this was dope,as hell, execution coulda been better, but lyrics were some of the best in this tourney so far as far as going in at the opponent. Some of the stuff was genuinely funny in here.

scribe, agressive as hell. Make fries outta mr potato head. Hydrocephalic line. I really cant find anymore quotable lines but the delivery is outta control. Scribe killed on delivery. Its one sided in that department but content wise, Its equally one sided towards priceless..

If we could get priceless disses w/ Scribe delivery this would have nastiest verse of the round. But damn, i never had to vote on one like this lol. IMO, priceless got it done with the disses, and this is a battle. I hands down think Scribe had the style/delivery locked. But i gotta vote for priceless on this one.
    test
  17. Priceless

test
  18. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

Damn, Ya Boy Scribe Ahead In Votes Now.
    test
  19. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Priceless

Overlooking the sub-par quality...this shit is funny. The little ears line was funny as fuck. Blackson...Beating dead horse....all hilarious. This is one of the better verses I've checked out this round. Nice work.

Scribe

Scribe is sounding fresh on this. Dope voice. HAhahah at you both callin' each other bummy. Fuuuuck man this beat is hard. The whole Mr. Potato head rap is funny. I got zero bad to say about this verse....just solid work. Flow and everything is on point.

Vote = Priceless

Man fuck this battle! Why is there not more votes?!! This is the best battle of this round IMO. Both of you came nice. Priceless was hilarious...and Scribe is one of the more polished dudes in the entire GRB. Its a shame this had to go down in the second round. Honestly...you both should be moving on. But I had to pick one...and Price just brought some funny shit this round. Taking nothing away from Scribe...his shit was really good too. Great battle fellas.
    test
  20. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

man i have no idea, scribe i was feeling in delivery and flow more, priceless had some nice lyrics though..2 diff styles but close as shit..i cant vote now
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.