Rd. 2 POETICKS vs. Dion Primo

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Grand Royal Battle - GRB 2005 - WINTER BATTLE $1700 prize money

[​IMG]

SPONSOR: NDesigns Screen Printing

Total Prize Pool: $1700.00

1st Place: $650.00
    2nd Place: $350.00
    3rd Place: $250.00
    4th Place: $75.00
    5th Place: $75.00

------------------
    6th Place: $50.00
    7th Place: $50.00
    8th Place: $50.00
    9th Place: $50.00
    10th Place: $20.00
    11th Place: $20.00
    12th Place: $20.00
    13th Place: $20.00
    14th Place: $20.00
    15th Place: $20.00

GRB 2005 Rules - Second Round

- Second Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 2 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    test
  2. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

test
  3. test
  4. P R I M O

test
  5. P R I M O

no show...???
    test
  6. Poeticks

Poeticks MY TIME HAS COME

test
  7. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  8. Poeticks

Poeticks MY TIME HAS COME

I think my quality is better this round but lyrics still available on soundclick
    test
  9. P R I M O

hahaha

good shit.
    test
  10. P R I M O

yo whats that 2nd beat?

that shit tight I heard it on the chino crooked i shit
    test
  11. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

sup

dion primo- nice beat choices all three of them was sick!!! nice punches man for real i like them alot... shyts was tough.. i like the rasie ya voice hillary duff line.. the dick blew it line.. hahah shyt came out ill for real..

Poeticks- wow sick fucking beat got my head backing.. the quality is type ehhhh could be better now mean.. u sound kinda like mike tyson a lil when u talk... hahah no offense... i like ya intro nice lines dope flow.... the second beat is crazy omg... shyt is crazy wooo0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o son what beat is that ?

damn this was really close at first i thought llike dion primo had this hands down.. but as soon as i heard poeticks second beat and his flow and that ish... omg crazy..... but i dont know this was so close... but im gonna stick with dion primo i mean his punches hit hard.. poeticks ya shyt was sick man for real but the quallity mad it so hard to understand i just lost focuse but u cam ill.. great battle one of my favorites so far for real.. but dion got this to me in all honesty...

nice battle yall no hard feelings.. and if u dont mind can u peep my battle and please vote honestly like i have with yall thank u..

complex

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=952615
    test
  12. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

wut up poe, wut up dion,,

both came tight, so it came down to who had better and more lines,, so dion had fucking crazy amount of punches,, both ya did ya thing though this is a tough one, but ima edge it wit dion,,

YUP,,
    test
  13. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

yeah, damn..both of youse came nice...but prim got it in the line department..

poeticks damn, you chose the perfect beat though. one of my fav beats off that album

peace, god.
    test
  14. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

good battle
    test
  15. For-Mula

For-Mula New Member

Damn. Poe... you nice with yours. Keep it up killah.
    test
  16. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

yeah, i could hear poeticks was nice last round, havent heard this one yet...but sounds sick...

but Cicc is that dude..i heard his for this round, and that shit is crazy, i gotta check po out.
    test
  17. P R I M O

I won't lie when poeticks start spittin on that 2nd beat, he start bringin that shit for real
    test
  18. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

ok...wargasms back

im listening to poeticks...you real aggressive and comming hard with the lyrics...but sometimes your cadence is kinda shaky...i have the same problem myself when i dont have alot of time to write...and have to record...but i think that detracts slightly from the enjoyability of the song, when a line sounds like it doesnt quite fit...

well, 2nd beat...one of my favorite beats too..You killing on this one...much better flow...but it does sound like you runnin outta breath...haha.....you rippin the shit up though so its not really throwing a damn thing off..

the banged in a whip / pac and biggie line was hard...
    you got alot of punches packed in this part...

woooo at that piledrive you through the earth surface...that was a hard ass line...fuck the punches...that was just a serious visual...

You definitely got my attention this tournament so far...you gotta get that quality and shit together..and you gonna be in the finals next time...

Dion Primo...that shit was hilarious....lyrics were dope as hell....and the delivery was perfect..

man...its like this...

the Poeticks on the 1st beat was OK for me.
    Poeticks on the 2nd beat was sick as hell to me...

Dion Primo was consistent throughout...and he picked three sick ass beats. And killed each one of em.

I gotta go with Dion Primo because he had no real flaw to his shit...
    but po put a lil something extra in his second part and it did a great job of compensating for the first part which was a lil shaky at times...it was real close..and i aint just saying that...i think this was a good battle...but poeticks got to step up in a couple non-lyrical areas to beat this audio...
    test
  19. P R I M O

whats the name of that 2nd beat poeticks used???
    test
  20. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

I had this fuckin elaborate critique written out and the fuckin shit froze up and close on me

basically what i said from what i can remember...

primo your shit was dope as FUCK. killed it with your delivery, your flow, the lyrics were dope, shit was ill all around, had me laughin a bunch

poeticks, shit was also dope, you had tight lyrics but i think primo got you in flow, delivery and all that shit like u said yourself... your lyrics were tight as fuck tho

both of u had tight ass verses

but primo definately got it with the all around better verse in my opinion, but poeticks was sick dont get be wrong..

good battle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.