Rd. 2 Odd Job vs BIg Dwam

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIg Dwam

BIg Dwam New Member

get ready odd job my votes will be coming any minute now
    test
  2. fiktion

fiktion *******

^Haha I like how youre a good sport

Your verse was good man, OJ just edged it out.

Holy shit I just realized you have two posts, what the fuuuck? Lmao
    test
  3. BIg Dwam

BIg Dwam New Member

yeah man i havent really been on the net that much but im getting into it now
    test
  4. fiktion

fiktion *******

Word its my first tourney too. Good verse tho bro.

*Quits clogging up the thread*
    test
  5. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

what a bold statement
    test
  6. BIg Dwam

BIg Dwam New Member

why is that bold?
    test
  7. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Beat the Odds like the river gave me a straight was the best line in this battle by a mile. however Odd Job had almost every other decent line and flow was much better. easy vote.
    test
  8. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Odd Job: Beat is proper as fuk. I'm still getting used to the new voice, but that tone meshes mad well with the beat. I'm pretty impressed with all this, entertaining as hell. Not a whole lot to complain about, but I've definitely heard stronger/better punches from you before.

BIg Dwam: Beat is decent. It gives you a jokie-joke swag, and I vibe with it. I'm not partial to people having backing vox only on the last couple words of their lines, kinda Beastie Boy-ish. You have good material, but your presentation is kinda choppy at parts. I think if you had a more fluid flow over this shit your punches would hit a lot harder. Wow man, your punches get progressively better during the last half of your verse. I don't like to quote, but just know that I lol'ed at a bunch of your content, like the "James Bond/Odd Job throw in his hat" line. Nice work.

Overall: Odd Job's shit was MADD short. I think he had like a minute and twenty seconds of material... I'm tempted to vote for BIg Dwam, cause even though his style wasn't on the same level, I could tell he actually put in some work and he has clever material. However, Odd Job's presentation and energy inevitably win me over. I'm a sucker for some good entertainment. Dwam, you did your thing though, boss. Just polish up the edges a bit and you'll have my vote next year. Good show from both.
    test
  9. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

P.S. Yo Odd Job, what beat is that? Shit is crazy.
    test
  10. Janitor

Janitor Guest

The Big Deal VOTE WILL NOT COUNT

I thought it was a name registered to vote BUT IT's NOT

test
  11. BONZ

BONZ New Member

I'd never vote for flow

Dwams punches were just too on point to over look

Losing hair line
    James BONd Line
    Chiropractor
    take laps quicker than a stripper with no shame

Tooo Many Quoteables I'm sorry if I'm the odd ball here, but Oddjob didn't come hard enough for me no matter how good his flow was............
    test
  12. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

^^ Why did you quote my entire post? Nowhere did I say "I vote for Odd Job simply because of his flow"
    test
  13. Harland

Harland New Member

not too difficult to choose on this one...

both came correct, just that OJ was more polished in every aspect.

stay up big dwam
    test
  14. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Odd job, dope shit bro. some sickly lines. flow and delivery was nice too. alot of emotion. dope stuff.

Dwam, basically you have a poor style for battling. sound like an old school enef when he first started battling lol. decent though. props.

V/ OJ
    test
  15. T-Hype

T-Hype New Member

I think this battle was closer than what people said but... Odd Job got this. I like your style though Dwam. Dwam prob makes dope tracks.

Vote = Odd Job
    test
  16. Hystwise

Hystwise Ni66a Pleez

"I dont think Big Banged anything, thats jus a theory...clearly his bitchass isnt near me"

niiice...

C/p...damn, i miss bein in this tourny lol..
    test
  17. BigDwam

BigDwam New Member

Thanks for the positive feedback everybody..good verse odd job i def thought this battle shoulda been a little closer though..good luck next round
    test
  18. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

Odd Job - Nice Beat.. nasty delivery, tom hanks line is good, big bang line lol.. puffy line was aiight. flow is nice. lol @ noodles line. Pretty Nice Audio Fam. Nice Drop.

Big Dwam - this beat is sick. raptors line was good, chiropractor line, Flow Is Nice, definite no flame, slow race, delivery is on point, throw in his hat, correctional facilities, junk mail, tetris line was ill son haha. good shit.

Aiight - Odd Job Had A Nice Amount Of Punches/name flips and a great delivery, Big Dwam Had Alot Of Nice Punches And A Nice Flow, This Is Close imo, But I Think Big Dwam Hit A Tiny Bit Harder, And I Enjoyed His Audio A Litle More.

Vote - Big Dwam..

just stating my honest opinion.. even tho i seen the votes already (DAMN!).
    test
  19. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

No, it shouldnt havent have been. Nice drop, good battle, but dont disrespect me.
    test
  20. Norman Rapwell

Norman Rapwell New Member

Odd Job, what a fag. you sound like canibus with pneumonia. you short verse writting, no content having, unoriginal sounding, hip hop poser. go back to the garage band you came from. just a friendly comment from your good friend Norman.

vote=BIG DWAM
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.