Rd. 2 Naps vs. Nox mfp vs The Poetic Cesar

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Salv beat Nox^
    test
  2. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

i didnt read anybodys post in the thread no point....but i bet theme cry babys was like....yo why u say shit about enefs mom.....lol simps.....what did they say u didnt flip it good.....lmao like if u woulda had a sick ass flip about her dyin u woulda got it hahahha

POETIC---whoo sick beat....delivery is crisp son....''only produce wood'' haha @ ali g...LMFAO@NOT THAT FAG IN RD 3..HAHAH ENEFS MOM....u coulda had some more shit about nox but a good diss none the less

nox---your flow starts off kinda bland...but i can hear you get more into that shit.....lol@servin drinks...fuck naps...lmao@i dont mean that .liked that structure hard..forfet this bitch aborted this kid...nice scheme...wow thats it??

Naps---flows so smoothe....not berkenstocks...merkin pops nice scheme...shyne on the mall...nice W line original....think of cigars....kinda boring in some parts....alot of randomness....2 birds with one stone nice closer....shit started off real tough than u lost it for me....

for me salvdor had this shit....he seemed the hungriest even though he didnt go hard on nox no homo like he should of he got this

nox i woulda of given u the second spot but you stopped when it seemed like u were about chop somones head off

so that said Poetic...Naps and nox
    i dont know any of you...or have any biased opinions this shit is just an honest opinion.....good luck and whoever u get next round BODY THEM!!!

FEEL FREE TO GO PEEP MY SHIT AND DROP A VOTE
    test
  3. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Man this shit couldnt be weirder to vote on. Naps was the best by far. so it comes down to who should get second. I think Nox went at Salv better then Salv went at him but Nox's shit was short as fuck and he barely said shit about Naps. lol. So if i would just go Nox vs Salv based off what they spit at each other i'd pick Nox but if i go whole Audio i think Salv did better. Blah. i might just vote for Naps and say fuck the rest. I dunno.
    test
  4. BULLY

BULLY LOL

this the dopest 3 way battle i ever heard on here.

I hate how the voting works if 2 advance. It should be 2 votes.

anyway. Naps got my favorite style on this site probably. This verse and beat is FIRE
    Salvdor came with fire too.

Nox came with fire .

i think of all I like nox's style the least, but lyrically he was dope. Everyone came dope as hell lyrically.

In order of preference
    1. Naps
    2. Salvdor
    3. Nox.

great battle yall. This naps verse probably my fav of the tourney so far.
    test
  5. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

for the record i havn't been online since i posted my battle.. this is my first day on since

got on to check the voting

so suck my dick whoever since i wuz hittin people up for votes

2. enef.. i only said the line cuz it wuz a popular thing of u and jeff argue'n

not really too much to diss u even tho i know its shitty... but eh.... u can be mad bout it.. its just an audio... i dont care either way... i do believe you've said somethin bout my dead dad

.. i havn't heard any of the audio's yet.. im at my grandma's work checkin on this so i can't

but i will when i can

good shit on both showing

pz - salv
    test
  6. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

welcome to the top of the page
    test
  7. Blood Fire

Blood Fire REAL JAMAICAN 'AT STEPPA

Naps won, he mes brutha
    test