Rd. 2 Naps vs. Nox mfp vs The Poetic Cesar

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $1000.00 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2008 Rules - First Round

- 2nd Round Audios are DUE Thursday Night Jan 8th at 11.59 pm cst.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Thursday Night Jan 8th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

test
  3. Nox mfp

Nox mfp New Member

test
  4. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

test
  5. The Big Deal

The Big Deal New Member

test
  6. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Lmfao

why does poetic cesar have negative 1 vote!?!??!?!
    test
  7. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

roflmao
    test
  8. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

thats corny yo i dunno why niggas on that shit "your fuckin dead.. like enefs mom".. that shit just loses you respect an the reason its corny is because its not even a sick line, there was absolutely no reason to say that, thats that shit that gets you stomped in a live battle by a whole crew

anyways.. just wanted to address that, wont weigh on my vote at all

ok hmm.. im confused here..
    nox you only went at salvdor and not naps? makin this hard for me..

honestly i think nox was goin in.. i was feelin it, no idea why you didnt diss naps tho?

ima have to say naps.. had you dissed naps you mighta made an argument for yourself

my order

1. naps
    2. nox
    3. poetic

nox didnt diss naps but what you came with at salvdor was rough.. i was vibin with it, i came into this expectin you to be the 3rd wheel but i think you got a good shot at movin on in the 2nd position, depends how hard people are gonna be on the fact you didnt diss naps though...

good luck ya'll

PS: NOX if your shit literally stops at 1:59.. id seriously go in and change that 1 second because if it comes down to it you can be DQ'd for that shit, you still got time till deadline so little heads up if you get this.. id even recommend throwing at least 8-16 bars at naps for argument sake.. not to mention hes the big head comin into this, he shoulda been who you dissed first and foremost.
    test
  9. Messiah

Messiah Guest

battle was pretty hot, i ain't really tryin to break it down. but i'll say naps came wit the illness. when i heard some of his lines, i was about to write it down and claim it as my own. dude said, "..he dropped early and i ain't even swing yet" and, "..I shine in the mall like flashlight cops."

lmfao.

here's my order.

1. Naps
    2. Poetic
    3. Nox
    test
  10. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

1.naps
    2.nox
    3.salvdor

you crackin on my dead moms like that took you some balls son, especially for a line biter. now i see why you bit lines, cause that garbage you wrote aint gettin you no where
    test
  11. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

salv killed this shit
    test
  12. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

whats that instrumental naps.. shits dope as hell
    test
  13. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Nox - Pretty nice, flow is pretty sickly. mixing was pretty rough but nonetheless it was dope-ish. but wtf this was like a no show verse it was so short...

Salv - haha, flow is always nice sal. delivery was dope. ripped into Naps. some sick punchlines. lmao the ' Yayyyy' after the 3 way line cracked me up lol. dope verse bro.

Naps - flow always illy. talking about yourself alot bro. some nice plunches, but delivery and flow was dope as fuck!

overall i thought salv came out better with an overall battle verse. naps was fucking raw as hell but talks to much about himself. salv had some nice punches and came dope.

vote - salv
    test
  14. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

its a jake one joint
    test
  15. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

naps is sick
    test
  16. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

Salvdor - lol @ your intro. - ILL Beat! Nobody Dreading Naps, fruitcake, ali G, 6 and take naps, not this faggot in round 3, rest of the ya audio was good. not as hard as the beginning. good shit.

Nox MFB - I'm Feelin his Beat Homie, first signed up, lol @ complex line, whoa! that's it? damn son, you shoulda kept going i was feeling this.. damnit.. nice shit tho..

NapsNDreds - sick beat, flashlight cop, lol @ secretary, vice like al gore, missing an a, thinkin its cigars, damn u going in, bankshot line was nice too. good audio naps..

1st - Naps, went the hardest, overall
    2nd - salvdor
    3rd - Nox MFP - if you woulda went longer u may have placed 2nd or 1st..
    test
  17. Hystwise

Hystwise Ni66a Pleez

aiight, now i see Naps name and Salv name and im thinkin good battle

Salv...nice flow and delivery...i liked the fruitcake line, but then it kinda goes downhill...is Enef's mom really dead? (if so R.I.P. and thats hella fucked up)...his Jamaican accent has an American accent...yea, this went from pretty good to pretty bad fairly quick...its like he tried to put maaad lines together that wasnt even good...idk

i'ma say i miss Abreact...he had a real solid verse against Naps waaay back (think he won that GRB)

Nox...i like his flow better, delivery i'd say is a tie...its not many hard lines in here, but its nothin overly weak either...idk

Naps...okay, 1st place...this shit picks UP as it goes on...if you type fast, you can be my secretary...W line...Salvador but its missin an A...delivery, flow, lines...he merked out...

I'ma give 2nd place to Nox, cause Salv started aiight, and it quickly went downhill...Nox was aiight for the whole thing pretty much, thats what it comes down to IMO...idk what happened, but this was basically 2 cats battlin for second

Vote...1)Naps...2) Nox...3) Salv..

C/p
    test
  18. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

dudes puttin nox over salv but salvs going to get more votes in the end lmao pathetic
    test
  19. Craig Ehlo

Craig Ehlo Mark Price's Saviour

how does that even work?
    test
  20. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

it doesnt salv wins cause he asked people to vote and someones stupid enough to think he beat naps let alone nox

they should all list an order like the finals and the two people with the lowest number go on , dunno why thast so hard
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.