Rd. 2 MisterE vs. ProFane

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Grand Royal Battle - GRB 2005 - WINTER BATTLE $1700 prize money

[​IMG]

SPONSOR: NDesigns Screen Printing

Total Prize Pool: $1700.00

1st Place: $650.00
    2nd Place: $350.00
    3rd Place: $250.00
    4th Place: $75.00
    5th Place: $75.00

------------------
    6th Place: $50.00
    7th Place: $50.00
    8th Place: $50.00
    9th Place: $50.00
    10th Place: $20.00
    11th Place: $20.00
    12th Place: $20.00
    13th Place: $20.00
    14th Place: $20.00
    15th Place: $20.00

GRB 2005 Rules - Second Round

- Second Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 2 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    test
  2. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

test
  3. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  5. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

your right. i didnt think about that. i dont read the replies before i vote. i guess others would.
    test
  6. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

Mr. E - he loves potatoes lmao

too many potato lines lmao. didnt like the intros and outro. flow is decent, delivery is okay. just wayyyy to much on the potatoes yo

Profane - nice flow, liked your delivery a bit more... lyrics were a bit better.

vote - prof
    test
  7. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

Mister E- umm intro is kinda funny!!! lmfao umm wow alot of shyt about potatoes i like the cop line... umm crookie monster beat is ok not really that battleish to me... but u got some decent ish nice flow.. it was nice yo good shyt..

Profane- i like your style a lil laid back but u can hear the delivery nice beat choice.. lol @ wird of pley intros ahhaha umm yea dope punches and ish.. i like it u got a nice style

my vote go's to profane and thats in all honesty... yall both came dope.. but i think profane got this yo ... no hard feelings may the best win!

please check out my battle i would appreciate it yall

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13088342#post13088342
    test
  8. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Son, this shit woulda been so fucking funny if he was from Idaho...fuck it, I'ma just pretend he WAS from Idaho...you used every potato line...except potato bread (this motherfucker ain't winning, he wasted his potato bread) ....coulda called him a Mr Potato head too...

ProFane flow mad shaky, really ain't think the lines were very good...got better towards the end...beginning was yucky...I mean lyric for lyric you got this easy, but your delivery needs work.

Vote: ProFane
    test
  9. MisterE

fun is fun
    test
  10. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

mistere - lol @ the intro. flows pretty tight, delivery is on point. lol @ faggot parish like a gay church, you had a few nice lines in there, overall shit was pretty nice

profane - vocals are way too loud. your delivery is laid back its nice, flow is pretty good through out, you definately got it with the lyrics

good battle, ima have to go with profane

props 2 both

peace
    test
  11. Continuum

Continuum Hip Hop's Jim Morrison

MisterE...LMMFAO @ your intro...the potato lines are killing me...some funny shit here...if your flow was a little more on...you would've taken this just on pure comedy alone.

Profane...started off shaky...got better as the track went on...you sound a little less monotone on this.

Vote = Profane

MisterE gets props though...respect to both.
    test
  12. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

lmao at MR E.

you shoulda done the whole verse in the retard voice. lol cops dont crave donuts...haha lmaoooo potato gun...that shits funny. This shit actually made me laugh, which i appreciate. That dude Odd used to do a damn standup routine on his audios and i love the shit.

its some other good lines in here toward the end too...that gay parish/perish line was a standout for me...not bad man...i enjoyed it.

Profane, he came at him the whole time, it was aiight for me. I dont know tho...i cant understand why this is unanimous so far,
    lol was it me or did alot of profanes rhymes not rhyme?
    dissin me, three piece
    midwest, wilcats

haha i had a bret hart line in my audio against hitman j.

something like, i knew he wouldnt get far, when i saw that hitman had on pink tights and it wasnt even bret hart.

it was straight but i honestly enjoyed mr e's audio more. I thought he had some nice lines throughout. The potato shit was just comedy, but the rest of it was good too.
    test
  13. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

mister E: you do that retard voice good, haha... lol@all the potato refrences... librarian rap over intercom haha... benedryl/congestion/sinus infection, haah... lol@ya adlibs, that retard voice is great, haha... flow was decent, coulda been much better though, delivery aight too... good verse...

profane: lol@on bux dick, even OJ thinks its creepy... thats about the only line i heard that i liked, flow was on but kinda shakeyish at points... cool delivery, though you should come a little more hype man it is a battle...

this shits kinda close, but i think ima go with mister-E... his was just more entertaining with funnier lines...
    test
  14. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

holy shit at the votes, no way i woulda thought itd be that lopsided, wtf?

and lol@me and war being the only voters for misterE, that sucks... of course now cire and/or wird of pley will come in here and probably say some dumb shit, haha...
    test
  15. MisterE

thats whut i'm sayin

i'm not gonna sit here and be a prick about it tho.......Profane had a good verse, i cant front on duke

but damn.....i didn't think it was that lop sided either
    test
  16. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

loll...thought it wouldve been closer too.

lyrics, flow, delivery...was just about the same...i just think profane had a lil more energy in his. i give it to profane, but not by much. Gl to both

vote -profane
    test
  17. StubbilyMug

StubbilyMug DayorDollar Records

you both suck
    test
  18. The Management

The Management The Management

haha at the intro. i fucking love special Ed. he chills with us all the time.

anyway, first time i'm hearing MisterE. coming pretty nice on the first two lines, rushed the flow in the middle. man of the cloth, faggot perish. neck and neck. picked up steam towards the end with the lines. only thing i can really knock is the flow at points. came pretty good though, mainly the lines towards the end. might be enough to take it

profane - ......man, i was gonna used this beat. i actually started to record to it then decided i wanted something slower. damn your delivery came up A LOT, seriously. hahaha@dudes requesting pics from him. misterE men. haha yo you're killing me with this talking. "i'm still confused at how you got in round 2". definitely feeling your flow more then misterE. your disses hit hard.. i think misterE edged punches, pro got the battle though

vote pro
    test
  19. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

yeah i was suprised at the it being lopsided myself. i think if more people voted it would be much closer. props to MisterE. theres still time for a comeback. im not counting any chickens
    test
  20. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Wowww, much better battle than the votes show....

Profane - Soundin pretty nice here, flow is definitely there and your voice is nice too....i like the beat too, nice choice.....overall some decent lines, nothing amazing though

MisterE - Quality aint the best, but means nothing to me....beat is aight....LOL, these lines have me laughing.....damn, you just kept going at him.....E ending both....some good shit here

Profane sounds good, his flow was more fluid than MisterE, but he just didn't have the lines that E had.....no doubt veryyy close battle, and it comes down to Flow vs. Content...and on this one I'm going with content

Vote - MisterE

Good shit though (Profane impressed me with that flow)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.