Rd. 2 Light Saber vs medevil

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janitor

Janitor Guest

I exchanged Mr Hot 16 name for The Big Deal. - HIS VOTE WILL COUNT
    test
  2. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

med went pretty hard

saber was good too, fell of at a few points tho..

voted med

good battle from both
    test
  3. Light Saber

Light Saber I LoVe AsiaN ChicKs

lmao @ me getting a pitty vote....

good luck next round medevil
    test
  4. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

well looks like this battle is over but good showing..med, always enjoy your stuff, everything sounds real polished..saber had some decent lines but everything else med took
    test
  5. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

nah dog... you posted a thread about not wanting to battle, and enef came in and called you a bitch and then you changed your mind, I thought.. lol.
    test
  6. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

saber - you need a rhymescheme change - thats my biggest suggestion -i think you have potential your lines arent too great but i mean the creativity is definitely there. you can obviously flow, your just not going out on a limb to write anything complex, or take any challenges to make the flow/track more exciting. its very static with one rhyme at the end of each bar that rhymes i think a young dude like you has plenty of time to sit at home and think a little harder take the extra time in your writing to switch things up. delivery was fine, i'd say overall thats a good word for your verse.. it was "fine". it was
    "good".. Nothing to hate on.. but nothing to shine on either. so i hope you keep at it.

evil - gonna sound like an insult but its not - you sound the same as always... but your usual style is a very good flow and scheme with a fair amount of creative punchlines intermixed. clearly a very polished rapper with a very nice track record. but i can't help but want to hear something different from you. maybe flow on a more amped beat? just give something else a try, you know? I'm truthfully getting bored peeping your battles because they are so predictable! it's as if you've broken rap down to a SCIENCE... when it's truly an Art. and bro your technically great - and thats why I'm saying this I want to hear you go out on a limb i think it would be dope as shit!

Vote - Med
    test
  7. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

i see what you mean...i think beat selection has alot to do with that...ive been stickin to the boom bop selections...i remember you hating my round one beat lol..as far as always soundin the same i dont think i can help that...help out a niggaz cause and send him some beats on aim..i have none

medevil57
    test
  8. HaRLeMHeaT7

HaRLeMHeaT7 New Member

can we request norman rapwell again.....fuckin battle verse was classic...lol got it on my iphone
    test
  9. Adam West

Adam West wat?

medevil took it

good drops tho both of ya
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.