Rd. 2 Kabz TSS vs warbux

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

smfh :screwy:
    test
  2. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

test
  3. Kabz TSS

lmao@the second pic having nothing to do wit the 1st

stop reachin nigga
    test
  4. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

[​IMG]

lol come on with all these pics im sure theres a Cab one too.
    test
  5. Kabz TSS

where is it tho?...... nah there aint one lmao

nice try tho

fucking cockryding frauds
    test
  6. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

are you being for real dog?
    test
  7. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

you guys are retarded
    test
  8. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Warbux was solid as fuck...its hard for anyone to fuck with bux when he in this mind state...

Kabz was dope as fuck to, just not as good of a battler as BUX....but who really is?

wow @ the whats in the back...haha
    test
  9. T-Hype

T-Hype New Member

This was a crazy good battle. Honestly... it was almost a upset but Ima have to go with Bux.

Vote = Bux
    test
  10. ForeShadow.

ForeShadow. Topical Swag [ON]

This was good. Kabz came real nice and had some good shit. Bux came harder with a more solid drop.

vote bux
    test
  11. Hystwise

Hystwise Ni66a Pleez

im sorry, but Kabz got this man...and usually im always pro-bux

Kabz merked out, its the first time ina minute i heard someone have a noticeably better delivery than bux and this kid lines was fuckin dope..."i let the 9 blow like i only fuck dimes"...the bums/soupkitchen line was dope...the have dirt on you line was nice...the goonie line was cool...i shoot ya dog like that Fresh flick...the bury you alive line was dope...man, this kid merked out...and you damn sure know i dont know the ni66a..but he merked out, good shit

Bux had good lines...the pussy in cabs like Britney line was dope...and the stoppin cabs line was dope...where ya song stopped at, another beat shoulda came on and he shoulda went more in IMO...

wordup, on everything...Kabz got this...and again, IMO, its not that close...where Bux had that standup routine, Kabz had more shots for him...and at the end of the day, you cant win not throwin nothin...Kabz better delivery, arrogant ass flow, dope enough lines to beat Bux's short intro to the talkin at the end...

Vote...Kabz...

C/p
    test
  12. faviano

faviano New Member

this 1234gfret5 dude is a faggot...
    test
  13. faviano

faviano New Member

good battle...both dudes came correct...if i still had my vote..i wud give it too kabit.. i prefer is voice and stlye more...but i can see why niggas may say Bux...all about preference
    test
  14. fiktion

fiktion *******

Kabz - Flow polished as hell man. Sole lift, wouldnt bust wit a 22 playin blackjack, japanese denim, armored truck lines all great.
    Bux- Nuns draws.. Christmas story.. duckin kabz.. abbreviate ya tourney.. banned for it.. kabz a bitch.. dead@masochist line wow.. the britney line nuts.

As far as how easy this battle was to listen to I doubt it will be matched any time this tournament. Both came dope as fuck and these are the only battles I actually made sure to download to peep a few times.. Bux got a bit more personal and that pretty much did it for me.

v/ warbux
    test
  15. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Bux took this no doubt

Kabbs, had potential and ( either my speakers are fucked ) or your vocals are so loud its distorting the beat/mixdown...couldnt listen to it all the way homie

Vote-

Warbux
    test
  16. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

Son, i fuck wit you, you cool peoples. Dont come in here and try to insult my intelligence. You said bux takes a back seat, if it did, then the bux go on back seats. Money doesnt take a back seat, it goes into storage bins. It does not get thrown onto a back seat, so no, it doesnt make perfect sense, but do we like it, yes, we get it. Lines dont have to be 100% accurate, if people catch the drift and its creative, we give you credit. Faggot haters like Jnyce make bias big deals about dumb shit thats been done 100000000x before.

Stop the bullshit, let the voting go and have a good battle. Yall are way too talented and dope at what you do to let this gayness catch up with yall.

Good battle to both and good luck.....
    test
  17. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

damn.. now we're disecting lines and shit. getting too serious for me.

just curious... how many times has warbux posted in this thread?
    test
  18. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

bux aint wavy
    test
  19. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Man this shit was close. Cire was right about one thing for sure Bux shoulda made a longer verse.

I however cant believe people are going all that crazy about the Britney line. it was basically a Bitch in you line slightly modified. the Mexican Dominican i never lost to them in history line was simply insane. that shit was fucking funny to me and out of no where.
    test
  20. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

thanks brah
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.