Rd. 2 Kabz TSS vs warbux

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

LMAO im gonna catch hate for this but its all good, ive always said warbux is that 1 nigga from that side i respect cause hes actually talented

but im pretty sure britney was only rollin commando climbin out of paris hiltons whip

not tryin be a dick just surprised everybody does the jaw drop for it, when i first listened i thought it was sick but not being completely true takes away from it for me. only because the type of punchline it is, its referencing an event, but the wrong one. i think he had a better line than that anyways but ill let ya'll figure it out.
    test
  2. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

You are nitpicking now...Lines dont have to be 100% accurate, as long as theres a connection that you recognize, and you know the listener will recognize.....Thats one of them....She could've hopped out of a fucking Bus..It still would've made sense and it still would've been good.
    test
  3. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Any tits, i put some battles on my blackberry and gave them a listen to vote for on at work, cuz i figured it be a dreadful day and i'd be able to vote on some battles.

I aint think it was close....

Kabz- Your entire second verse was filler..Why in the hell anyone would still write "Bux-Bucks" nameflips is beyond me. Unless its an absolutely ridiculous bux name flip i dont see why anyone would sit and think of those. The thing that stuck out to me about your shit besides very basic lines, is that your cadence never changed, even when you said something that might be funny your tone remained the same and it got no reaction from me...the best example is the im 70% your avi line. Your cadence changed a bit more on the second beat but there was nothing there for me at all except a decent verse that would've worked anywhere, it was filler city with the exception of the goonies underground line. that was about it.

Bux: U should just use your angry voice from now on so people think you still give a shit. Any fuck, There were a lot more good lines through the verse than there in Kabz verse. OBviously the britney line was ridiculous. And the scheme throughout was still top notch. Not as much filler and random nonesense. 8-12 more bars it woulda been a landslide, dont know why u drop the short ass battles knowing people are gonna vote for the other guy if he even remotely puts in an effort. not smart. whatever.

Bux got it.
    test
  4. Algorhythm

Algorhythm New Member

gotta agree with cire. kabz never changes his vocal inflections, he could be telling someone a bus is about to hit their child, he's hungry, and his cousin just got murdered, all the same.

bux's verse to me, was dissapointing, I thought he'd come hard as fuck, but he didn't :(
    test
  5. quotive

quotive 3

first im a bux dick rider

now im a fan of kabz

lmfao..
    test
  6. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

I don't know I think bux won this his lines were more creative , and harder, I mean that alone wins it for me. I hate how cats thinks lines are dope now a days just cause they understand the simple ones no one is creative what happened to those GRB days , Kabz was alright don't get me wrong he had some lines here and there but tons of filler that he tried to make sound good with his delivery and flow, I think Bux got this pretty easy I honestly don't know how this is tied but then again i don't know how the guy i am battling has any votes based on his ish alone so hey i guess dats rapmusic for you.

Vote - Bux

check my battle and drop a honest vote if ya'll get times thanks

http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...134553-rd-2-harlemheat7-vs-taiyamo-denku.html
    test
  7. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

well then u obviously didnt see how his shit magically disappeared did u? if u dont know what ur talking bout then shut the fuck up....dumb fuck
    test
  8. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

good one you fuckin lame, any more reaching? wird was never beating me by 9 votes. why dont you hop on aim and ask them, and why you always up in GRB battles when you dont even rap, you dont do anything, all up in gooniez battles, you need to hop off some fuckin dick kiddo, every GRB you come around and look real pathetic. go back where you came from
    test
  9. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

meanwhile your jaw is wrapped around bux's cock
    test
  10. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

woah settle down flyweight...

you got real defensive real fast. :screwy:
    test
  11. 1234gfret5

i have nothing against you at all enef.

i dont hold e-grudges.

im just saying it is immature on your part to post what you did in this thread, given your history with warbux and dzk.

just like the votes i posted in this thread, and the 3 votes you listed... doesnt mean somebody is cheating.

in my honest opinion i think warbux has this battle by a pretty large margin.

in a battle everything matters to me.

bux came better in every single aspect in my opinion, so i would 9if i could) place a vote for him.

And i'd probably vote for you, enef... in your current battle against wird.. but i am not registred so of course i cant vote.

ever one needs to chill the fuck out...

im just saying if you are going to accuse warbux of cheating because he has 3 votes in a row....

i might just do the same thing to you
    test
  12. BULLY

BULLY LOL

bux
    beat selection sucks. Licked on the polls christmas story line was good. Abbreviate your tournament line was good, brittney line, Rowan Atkinson missed a bean line is redic. Best line of the battle easy. Not black, stoppin kabz line was straight. Bux packed alot in his minute and a half of rhyming but i think you coulda done alot more. Where u left off was kinda weak LOL. Its solid overall but short.

kabz, vocally matches bux with presence even though he more laid back. Yawn @ the avi joke, enough of that already. Let he 9 blow line, and the 22 blackjack sequence was dope. Bums for the holidays line was aiight. Goonies underground line was dope.

2nd beat. Alot of filler to start. Sushi line. Line about the hole, deep voice small frame. SoHO line was dope. Goonies fall, Walkin the plank. Cant throw hooks like using bowling alley house balls lines was dope.

Overall, i think Kabz had a bit too much filler, And bux didnt give enough. So that kinda levels things out as far as content goes. Style wize, i'm a fan of bux's style and his delivery was crazy. Kabz presence is crazy and real natural.

I can see why this battle is close. Its a matter of preference cause both of these dudes evenly matched. My preference in this is i overall enjoyed kabz style more with the beats he chose & i think he put in the effort that bux fell short with. Bux had a few moments in his verse, but overall i think Kabz had the track i'd rather listen to again.

kabz barely :eek:s it out
    test
  13. the britney line wasnt good, and like dude said.. made zero sense

had i said it, u'd be nitpicking at how it made no sense, or how i didnt deliver it proper

anyways, Kabz easily took this

what a travesty this site has become voting-wise.. its a damn shame
    test
  14. BULLY

BULLY LOL

that britney line does make sense. Soon as you hear it you get the visual of britney getting out of the car with her pussy out.

if you dont youre retarded.
    test
  15. [​IMG]

britney spears pussy has never been revealed in a cab.. shes a fuckin celebrity, she doesnt need to ride in a damn taxi cab

the line makes no sense, just like bux's ''u gonna catch a bigger L than a hockey stick,'' or ''urine over ur head like a golden shower'' were either not good, or played

but ur pretending its ill becuz u like how Bux delivered it, regardless of how the line makes no sense

now pretend im hating or seeking attention becuz i am my own man with my own mind who keeps it 100 and doesnt sugarcoat or vote certain heads just cuz i'd rather not see them go home early

and Bux is my favorite battler on this site
    test
  16. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

funny shit [funny]

They gon say u swayin tho nigga, be easy.
    test
  17. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

mclaren = cab

yall must be rich as fuck to think some shit like that
    test
  18. 1234gfret5

elijhah is your name...

and you hate on people over the internet

you are a certified ***ish faggot spic ******.

the lowest of the low..

i bet you voted for george bush
    test
  19. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

wtf?

stop trolling and riding goonie dick

fuck outta here, u already voted lame
    test
  20. 1234gfret5

i did not vote.. you fat biggy smalls biting ******..

you sound like a fat ****** who has a mcdonalds job

i dont battle on the internet like you

because im not a fat ****** like you and I actually have a CAREER

im not on bux's dick but you have about 500 people in this thread on yours...

for fucks sake you have this *** kid saying bux is a "fag" because britney technically wasnt riding in a cab
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.