Rd. 2 ill Chris vs. Sun Zoo

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

I'm NOT asian

lmao....I can see this already....I'ma be getting all these asian punches thrown at me in battles from now on 'cuz of chris's shit, lmao...
    test
  2. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

test
  3. Blitz519

Blitz519 aye

ill chris easily got this easy
    test
  4. Continuum

Continuum Hip Hop's Jim Morrison

Chris...a couple of strong lines...but not the usual volume from you to carry you throughout the whole verse.

Sun...you had some funny shit...the intro and the Georgr Foreman shit was hilarious.

I think Sun edged this out by a hair.

Return the favor.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=952601
    test
  5. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

sun zoo - dope lyrics, nice presence, flow was choppy at points tho. overall very nice

ill chris - dope lines as well, presence was aight, flow was sick. overall very nice

one of the best battles i think this round. sun zoo had harder lyrics, but ill chris came better overall, besides for the lyrics. since this is a battle im goin with sun zoo. but by a hair. GL to both

vote - sun zoo
    test
  6. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Sun Zoo - Damn Sun Zoo you came hard as fuck this round yo.... , Lyrics are sick.. dope personals... dope lyrics..., Flow and delivery is just sickness.....

Ill Chris - Sick lyrics as well... , Flow pretty nice.. delivery is coo... , Overall a dope verse and diss..

This battle is so dope and so close, it is hard to choose,... , After listening about 2-3 times, I think I am gonna go with Sun Zoo, Mainly because The way he delivered his lines, I think were more direct , and harder impacting. Not by much but i think he got the edge on this..

Vote - Sun Zoon

SICK fucking battle...

vote on my battle plz if you get a chance to.
    test
  7. Done Forte

Done Forte I Shop At Target

how in the world is this tied?!?!?!?!??!
    test
  8. Hex Sniper

Hex Sniper New Member

chris would be up by one, if i had my other name
    test
  9. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

ill chris beat is coo...feed the animals, zulu line coo....flow is pretty choppy, some coo lines so far but not really anything hard hittin him as a diss...

zoo...robbin line coo but the way you delievered it wasnt as good as it could be, some more direct disses then chris...nothin too outstanding lines wise, musical score i guess, gas price is off, you crazy ive seen it as high as 5... lol

i dont know, all in all, i think chris may have got this with lines, its a tough one though, im not a big fan off chris style, or even think that his punchlines are what people make them to be, but.... i think he might have got this one.... imma vote now before i change my mine...

vote chris
    test
  10. Sun Zoo

^^^i'm being optimistic about gas prices...never seen as high as 3 tho, where the hell you seen 5?
    test
  11. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

sun zoo: damn the shit was mad quiet... anyway nas beat good shit... christopher robbin coo... lol@chair and all, attorney/failed bar, soundclick/van gogh, haha... damn shit was short... oh still going... chris miss... gas price/getting to 3.... good verse, lol@all the foreman shit, whats that from futurama? anyway flow was pretty good, amped delivery... good shit...

ill chris: coo beat... zoo signs/feed animals nice... sun/scare/dracula good shit... giving up son/surregate mom... •••••s in ya armor/family tree, haha... flow was aight... delivery aight also...

hmm close battle, but i think i gotta give it to sun zoo, just felt he came with more, both had some good lines, but sun was more agressive and shit... good battle fellas...
    test
  12. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

ill Chris: 10
    Sun Zoo: 11

^ [funny]

WTF?!? @ Chris losing, y'all should be anally raped..
    test
  13. Spaztic

Spaztic we need the funk

i second that.
    test
  14. The Management

The Management The Management

i peeped chris's a few days ago, checking sun zoo's right now.. this is my fucking beat. shit's pretty aight. definitely more direct than ill chris' but ill chris got you on punches. damn your flow is much better on this second verse..a LOT better. haha "the internet is not a life, get a therapist"

i'll listen to chris's again. ill chris' delivery aint bad at all, don't know why people always hate it, i've gotten used to it. the beginning was dope, but the middle was kinda weak, kinda trailed off battle-wise...i think you flipped that ••••• like before. "more •••••s in ya armor than a samurai army" or something. the outro was hilarious. "i'm sure it's very very good" haha

i'd have to say sun zoo got at ill chris a LITTLE better from a battle perspective so i'm leaning towards him. but i'll listen again tomorrow and vote, i probably missed a few punches that can throw the battle either way. im tired

vote in my battle too

= nahmed
    test
  15. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

Blessense and other spectators, you really need to quit with dumb shit like this. Not everyone views this battle the same as you. Some people really did think Sun Zoo won; so what's the point of trying to belittle him? Okay, so you think Chris got this battle everyone has to agree with you? Kids need to learn to respect others opinions.

But with that said, Ima have to go with Chris. He had the better track, and much better lines.

Vote- Chris
    test
  16. Sun Zoo

most of them probably didnt even peep my verse...but whatever, anyway, thanks for voting man
    test
  17. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

Sun Zooo.....intro, ok......beat is siiiick.......you remind me of Complex kinda.....lines are ehhh.......nothing really that dope, but still chuckleable.....delivery is a lil shaky.....voice is cool

overall, 6

Ill Chris.....wow at your multis.....LMAO dont feed the animals.....k2 and everest.......count dracula......ZULUS AHAHAA.......lmao pay me to listen......lol terrier soup......emotion was nice, delivery was dope.......

if you had a rediculous delivery and flow, you would be cmpletely unstoppable, lol

Chris took this one obviously......Zoo, it sounded like you havn't battled much.......you went at him, but you didn't have any hard hittin lines really....keep practicing dog, it just takes time

mad props to both tho......

vote: Chris
    test
  18. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

damn good battle.
    test
  19. Spaztic

Spaztic we need the funk

this is a fucking mockery.
    test
  20. CLOWN JESUS

CLOWN JESUS New Member

you've gotta be kidding me. ill chris is LOSING? wow - sun zoo had a nice verse, but it was nowhere near chris'.

jesus.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.