Rd. 2 HaRLeMHeaT7 vs Taiyamo Denku

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HaRLeMHeaT7

HaRLeMHeaT7 New Member

dzk i respect ur opinion.....well i could of been more motivated this round since i squeezed by last round....and yea i should of chose a battle beat over 50 cent - be a gentleman.....but hey if i make it past this round i will def take ur advise....thanks for the critiquing......

upping for more votes btw......
    test
  2. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

No problem man, I know you got it in you. You could be damn good at these things, just gotta think things through a little better and hit those tracks up with a bit more fire in your belly. You got a solid foundation to work with.

My first few battles sucked mad ass. I only advanced because I was battling weak ass people.

ps: If you advance next round, hit me on AIM and I'll send you a bunch of battle-type beats, so you can start a collection. I got a shitload.
    test
  3. HaRLeMHeaT7

HaRLeMHeaT7 New Member

iight kool.....btw people thanks for voting whether u voted for me or against me....thx.....keep voting people.....
    test
  4. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

i think u just won rapmusic.com with that post
    test
  5. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

dead
    test
  6. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

i fuck with harlemheat's style but denku got this on the battle tip
    test
  7. HaRLeMHeaT7

HaRLeMHeaT7 New Member

cool cool.....understandable....keep the votes coming people
    test
  8. TooFly

TooFly New Member

Denku came nice with a lot of complex lines too, I was just vibing with Harlem more, think he got a bit more personal as well. A lot of benefit from finding that video.

Really tough call especially as Denku came with lots of good content, but i just gotta go with Harlem because of that smooth flow and a few stand out personals.

Vote - Harlem.

Good battle guys.
    test
  9. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

thanks to those who voted more votes.....
    test
  10. HaRLeMHeaT7

HaRLeMHeaT7 New Member

thx for the votes people.....keep em coming......
    test
  11. Taiyamo Denku

elevate for more votes
    test
  12. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

you're not serious are you? this dude dont talk to anybody
    test
  13. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

yo harlem wats the name of that beat u used?...i been lookin for that shit..i thought both emcees brought it..it could go eitha way..ima come back n vote in a lil while afta i get my drink on..ill peep em again...:))
    test
  14. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

harlem- wish u aint pick myspace, this shit's buffering like crazy. lol @ use ya magic n vanish. dbz line. 50 cent be a gentlemen beat i guess fit for xmas time. lol @ look at who u battled. lmao @ federline mixed with pitbull. prolly shops at ya local thrift store. milwaukee dont even like u like eg lang. how u lose to a nigga that sound like carlton banks.

denku- beat/flow is slow as hell giving mad space to get them lines out. it's a couple of lines here that i'm hearing but nothin really hittin that hard. the sun discovery line had me scratchin my head kinda. lmfao @ the 'bitch' after the pullin out a toaster line. that shit was hard. spanish harlem line was nice. i'm a google who andrew keegan is.

this was a hard pick. harlem had some nice shit in there but then some shit that was kinda used or aint even make sense. flow was nice but quality, delivery n ease on the mic wasn't really there like denku. denku verse didn't really catch me, it was like 2 lines really that i could say hit at all but he def sounded more experienced in this.
    test
  15. Taiyamo Denku

test
  16. CheddaCheese

CheddaCheese The Cheese

HarlemHeat - Had some nice personals, but they could have been put together better. Your flow and mic presence is there, you just need to deliver some of the lines stronger. Solid verse

Denku - Seems like you didn't put as much effort into this one as your usual stuff. Flow was still on point, but not as smooth as I'm used to hearing from you. Had some decent punches and personals. Brought some interesting concepts, but again, they needed to be structured better.

This was a close battle, both verses were pretty solid, but I have to give it to Taiyamo Denku just for having a more creative verse in my opinion.
    test
  17. HaRLeMHeaT7

HaRLeMHeaT7 New Member

thx for the votes people keep voting
    test
  18. Taiyamo Denku

elevate for more votes
    test
  19. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

this battle is very close...and at the same time 2 totally different type of mcs battling eachother...

so its really tough to place a vote...

Denku my boy and I've been bumping his shit for years....so that's fucking with my vote to..

I think both yall deserve to be in round 3...ima tie this thing back up...and hopefully no one votes anymore...i mean people had like 4 days to vote ...if someone voting now they were on the fence like me or they were aimed for votes...

wow
    test
  20. Sandman the lyrical

Sandman the lyrical New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.