Rd. 2 HaRLeMHeaT7 vs Taiyamo Denku

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

honestly yo, i hope you lost a lot of peoples respect with that
    i aint on nobodys dick, dude ate you like a motherfuckin biggie fry

if you need me to word it that way to make it more realistic to you then so be it

shit is stupid, nigga comin on a written diss record soundin like aesop rock an actin like its a sure win, the fuck is hiphop comin to, shit is sad man.. you get votes cause your a good guy, people know you, face facts.
    test
  2. HaRLeMHeaT7

HaRLeMHeaT7 New Member

im just amazed at that shit.......how he thinks i cheated anyways fuck him and keep on voting people.....
    test
  3. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

I listened to this battle alrdy but i didnt vote cuz i didnt want to get hated on later. but i think denku took this one pretty well.
    test
  4. Harland

Harland New Member

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I see a slight pattern forming lol

ah well, good job guys... i'll vote on this later
    test
  5. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

Ouch...nigga jayo spazzed out like[bartblue]
    test
  6. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

test
  7. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

damn yo..

i mean.. this battle was close to me.. i just thought denku edged it a tiny bit..

but in my opinion this could definitely go either way. if harlem heat won, i couldn't say that he didn't deserve the win, ya'know?

but damn denku chill out lol. don't act like that son.. you did not KO harlem heat (in my opinion).
    test
  8. BULLY

BULLY LOL

harlem heat was dope, i aint gonna leave any more long comments cause im trying to get done voting, but i still think he too sedated, but lyrically he was nice, I dig his style too, he got at denku even though i heard some of the lines at denku before.

denku, your style on this weird over this beat lol. Your presence is much much better. You saying some wierd shit on that really dont hit as hard to me. You delivered everything well, but it just didnt connect for me. I honestly felt you only won in the charisma department. Everywhere else i liked harlem heats verse better

vote - harlem
    test
  9. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

elevate for votes
    test
  10. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

you are so corny
    test
  11. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I'll peep this battle after the games tonight.
    test
  12. Messiah

Messiah Guest

i'ma just be honest

Harlem had some decent punches and so did Denku. But to me, Harlem had a tad bit better punchlines and I liked the way he flowed better than Denku. Like, Denku, when u spit it, it was kinda slow and boring to me.

It sucks voting against someone who's a cool dude, but I gotta be real wit it

v/ Harlem
    test
  13. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

God FUCKING damn it.

I just typed in a fucking HUGE reply with all these constructive criticisms and explanations on who I was voting for and why... Then I went to rewind Harlem's track on his myspace page and that STUPID FUCKING MYSPACE PLAYER crashed my fucking shit. Here was the jist of it:

Taiyamo Denku:
    1. Stop writing those insane lyrics. They rock for songs but they suck for battles. When you call somebody a soggy skin otter, it makes me lol so hard but not for the right reasons. You need to focus your punchlines into funny jokes or clever/harsh lines, or both. They cannot be some poetic shit comparing him to a soggy skinned animal. You will not win battles for very long doing that shit. I'm sure you hear this shit all the time and I'm also sure you will never deviate from your original style / formula. So I feel like I just wasted my time typing that. Thanks.
    2. You have good charisma and your rapping is solid as fuck. Once your lyrics match this, you will be hard as fuck to beat -- but unless you conform a little bit instead of doing your own unique thing everytime, you will eventually lose to somebody who raps just as good as you do (who has better lines).

Harlem Heat:
    1. Why the fuck would you pick some generic Christmas beat? What is going through your head when you're writing these battles? Pick a hard beat, or a funny beat, and run with it. Do not go with the seasonal fare 15 days after Christmas. Your beat literally enraged the shit out of me and made me want to smash my face into my keyboard and break it. Unless you're dissing Jesus, stay away from that shit. You can literally lose a battle based on what beat you pick. If you make it into the next round, pick something HARD or pick something FUNNY. Preferably hard.
    2. You sound uninspired as fuck. For example, your first line was hilarious but the way you delivered it when you trailed off at "Vanish" made me wonder why the fuck you even bothered joining this tournament in the first place. Don't get me wrong, some of your writing was on point, but overall, the entire thing sounds like you don't want to be in the GRB. I don't know if that's how you rap, or whatever, but it doesn't exude confidence. If you can't use your vocals to sell me on the fact that you're more intelligent and witty and a better rapper, how the fuck can you be? Straight up, your delivery at times sounds down right timid. You show promise, for real, but get your shit together and practice more. Deliver that shit with some conviction.

Here's the deal on my vote:
    Most people vote for punchlines and lyrics and shit -- I do not. Well that's not entirely true. If both rappers are sonically equal, ie: you sound good to my ear, I vote on lines. Bottom line is, I vote on whatever verse I enjoyed more, plain and simple. In this case, it was Denku. Which is motherfucking shocking to me, because I'm not a huge fan of his shit and we've beefed on this site before multiple times. I hope neither of you are offended by my constructive criticism and I'd just like to say good luck to whoever advances. I hope you find some of the shit I said helpful - and if not, sorry, fuck you.

vote = Taiyamo Denku
    test
  14. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

^ mind altering substances do this sort of thing
    test
  15. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Lmfao!!!!!
    test
  16. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled