Rd. 2 fiktion vs Cobra Ky

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

cobra - u gotta cool voice.....library card.....matt/feet on.......lots of filler......paperback......smh@enefs mom

fiktion - cool delivery, Ky removes friction not fiktion haha, urban myth, hair club for chins loool, touch pass, haha at ya neck is fat, hiss reduction, snake/bites

i think fiktion killed it....

v/fiktion
    test
  2. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

library card joke is old..........

cant anybody be creative?
    test
  3. fiktion

fiktion *******

Your avatar is dope as fuck bro
    test
  4. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

^dude I'm from the nasty north also
    test
  5. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

test
  6. BULLY

BULLY LOL

i heard fiktion the other day before it was mixed. last time i read the lyrics too, but i decided to listen to both this time w/o reading lyrics.

Fiktion your shit dont sound no different to me than the unmixed. I commented on yours before, and when i heard it i thought it was very witty. Flow on point.

Listening to cobra, w/o lyrics this time, i enjoyed this audio alot. I didnt expect cobra to beat fiktion's verse, but i think the verse even though it came at his chick for most of it was more entertaining overall. Only issue i had with cobra was some places it seems like you lost the flow, but when you got it back it was back.

Its funny cause i think Fiktion gets the flow edge, but overall i think i enjoyed cobra ky more and his approach was meaner. Imma go with Cobra Ky on this one.
    test
  7. rage617

rage617 New Member

yo lady E - i didnt see u were gonna vote on this till after i peeped em rdy to vote so my B ... minus well vote on this neway since u battled KY last round peeps might've hated on ya vote
    ---

anyway ... this was a close battle both of u polished with it ... i feel like cobra edged it he got a little more personal and grimey with it... which is best for this battle shit...both of u had alot of name flips... but cobra flipped like his real name and rap name which was kinda ill

fiction had alot of ill shit too... the snake on a plane scheme ... that pullin cause blindness shit was tight.... deff reminded me of apathy with ur delivery on this shit tho...

even tho dzk did it last round... cobra got at ya bitch [ on more relevent shit ] plus the fact that u delted her myspace or w/e makes it hit harded in my opinion... that fish tank shit was pretty ill...

v/ cobra

- just one thing of critque for both of u ... u both got dope lines I felt you could emphasize ur emotion more on to make em stand out [ obviously I get the concepts but i mean just for replayability of a battle track its good 2 switch the tone alot]
    test
  8. fiktion

fiktion *******

Thx for peepin. And yea I'm a monotone muhfucka :) this was me trying to switch it ahahah

She deleted it, not me, shit was 2 years old and we never use our myspaces (facebook for the win). Cobra knew that but I didn't expect that to change his approach haha
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

good look man......appreciate the feed.....though i doubt anyone would hate on lady e....
    test
  10. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

test
  11. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

good battle, i think both yall styles are pretty comparable, strong focus on multis with a lot of jokes and shit

fiktion, hated the beat u used, flow wasnt bad

cobra, flow wasnt BAD, but it did sound ilke ya style didnt suit goin to that fast ass beat, sounds like u wrote it to a normal paced beat and rapped it to this strugglin to keep on pace

anyways, it happens in battles when u got punch lines and shit

i felt most of fiktions lines were ehhh tho, didnt have anything that stood out to me

i felt cobra's delivery was stronger, and his lines werent exceptional, but they made me snicker more so than fiktions did

i felt that yall both shoulda worked harder on gettin some more original personals going

good battle, but lyrically cobra ky gets the nod
    test
  12. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

thanks ...uppin
    test
  13. fiktion

fiktion *******

test
  14. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

test
  15. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

Uh Oh.. Cobra KY Catchin UP!!

Getttt Um Cobra!!! lol.
    test
  16. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Cobra was nice but i think Fiktion got this. close battle for real.
    test
  17. fiktion

fiktion *******

Im secretly rooting for him too
    test
  18. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

^ That's Wassup..

Good To See Some Battlers With A Lil' Honor.
    test
  19. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

lol@kat still checkin my battle good look man.....

Hahaha fiktion if you advance you better win the whole thing than i want my zone for 120!!!
    test
  20. BONZ

BONZ New Member

Fiktion wasn't just funnier, but his flow and delivery reinforced it. I wanted to hear more when it was over. Thats the mark of a good verse. The last 16 was a nice knockout punch. The scheme was on point and the shaq reference topped it off.

Cobra came nice, but its hard to beat out a genuinely funny verse..........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.