Rd. 2 fiktion vs Cobra Ky

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiktion

fiktion *******

What? I explained myself thanks tho, sorry if u didn't catch some lines, but I just thought you had a problem from tragic aiming me because you thought I hate voted you last round. Its all good pimp, I already apologized. Cobras dope and he knows my thoughts, so let's leave it there.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

how you gona spit a library/fiktion line RIGHT AFTER DZK...? Just saying.
    test
  3. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

im suprised this is a landslide, i didnt think it was one sided at all... not sure who imma go with though, so far im leaning towards cobra... ill come back and vote later...
    test
  4. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Cobra KY - Quality is way better then when you battled me , I think you improved alot since then as well. You got some funny lines I like this beat but way over used in my opinion that kinda hurts the disses impact a little to me. But funny ish and good personals dope diss. good Fiction lines pretty creative ones

Fiktion - You had some good ish as well your style don't compliment your flow or lines though hate to say that to someone but it doesn't to me, But you did have some good punches and disses don't get me wrong i did like ya ish just was feeling KY a lil more as far as the full package plus he got pretty creative in some of his lines where I was laughing and like damn!

Vote Cobra KY

drop a honest vote on my battle please if you guys get some time

http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...134553-rd-2-harlemheat7-vs-taiyamo-denku.html
    test
  5. fiktion

fiktion *******

Yeah, this was something new , I joined this to just experiment and have fun so I appreciate an actual critique. Last round people said to slow it down so I figured I'd come at it completely different and see how that worked. Thanks for peepin
    test
  6. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

no doubt homie don't get me wrong your good and got some good ish here stay up check my battle and drop a honest vote if you get some time
    test
  7. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

I'm cool with fiktion and Ky... and I wanted to abstain from voting as a result.. just see who wins without me to say my two cents until afterwards.

But I think it's necessary that I get in here and say...

Take a chill pill about the enef's mom lines... Enef already taking it way out of proportion. Enef is the first dude in line to go dissing some personal shit about D-Omen and I can't recall him ever battling D Omen???
    Dudes used to have Noodles' Heart lines and shit... like that aint something to joke about either that was my health then.
    Do you hear me flipping out and calling dudes corny? Do you see D Omen in all these threads bitching about them dissing his personal life.

Ya'll like to PRETEND that there is a line we can't cross in a Rap Battle...

But if DZK can call a man's girlfriend an Orc... and we can all laugh about Hibe being addicted to drugs... and nimrod's terrible acne... and COUNTLESS dead celebrities... Why can't someone say this?

Everyone wants to be a Star, but the second people start referencing you in a negative manner your quick to flip. Maybe enef shouldn't be such an anti-hero on here.. Maybe if he was generally a nice guy and never cheated or lied to anyone people wouldnt think about saying that as quick. Personally I wouldnt do a line like that - but did I go "DAMN" when I heard it? Yes.
    And any information on RM, is information brought by that person.. My advice to anyone that doesnt want shit to come back and haunt them is to keep your mouths shut. I'm tired of Mace lines, and I'm sure Enef is way more tired of mom lines than I am of that. RIP.
    test
  8. fiktion

fiktion *******

Tits or gtfo
    test
  9. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

:))

whoops! sorry about that
    test
  10. fiktion

fiktion *******

Excellent.
    test
  11. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

damn i remember hearin ky battle spoonfull last year. dudes gotten a shit load better. and he was even good last year. this is one of the more raw battles of the round. enefs mom line again... is kinda lame. if youre gonna touch on somethin like that it should at least be quotable material. not that it really has an impact on the outcome of the battle. this was real dope. and closer than the votes show, but IMO fiktion got it on the virtue of just having more comedy in his verse. thats the shit that i peep battles for.

when y'all get a chance...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...zes/1134545-rd-2-xrazziax-vs-katastrofik.html
    test
  12. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

fikti0n - woo! Beat Is Fire.. Delivery Is Excellent. Flow Is Nice. snakes off my plane line, hairclub for chins lol. lol @ disgustache, carrot line, rhyme scheme is dope, eggs in one basket, shop mechanic, causes blindness lol, only way sanke gonna kill me's if he bites, switched with kabz, Ill Battle Fam. Good Shit.

Cobra KY - Nice Beat. Delivery Is Nice, Flow Is On Point. dzk got jerked, library card, flipped a fish tank, matt/wipe my feet on, paperback, smh @ enef's mom line. Besides That enef Line, You Had AN enjoyable Audio. nice Audio.

OK.. fikti0n Had A Majority Of The Punches For The Battle And The Better Delivery, Both Had Good Flow, Cobra Had The Personals, But I Feel He Concentrated On fikti0ns Girl Too Much. overrall i'ma give my vote to fikti0n, for the delivery and punches outshining cobras flow and personals..

vote - fikti0n

Good Battle From Both...
    test
  13. T-Hype

T-Hype New Member

Cobra destroyed his verse it was a good battle but Cobra had a harder flow and edged this out.

Vote = Cobra
    test
  14. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

good look t hype....im always used to you sayin '''cobra got killed'' this was a shocker.....i'm really fucking baffled......when i heard his i figured it would be close....but i mean like seriously......you guys are for real?? whatever yo FIKTION IS NICE......gotta give him his props homie brought it to me.....
    test
  15. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

test
  16. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

wow serious
    test
  17. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Vote Cobra, just more ploished and better lines

I think he took it with that last line..

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  18. fiktion

fiktion *******

Wow what exactly
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

this was a real good battle. Both MCs came dope as fuck. When i heard your last line cobra i was like :eek: . With all that talkin in the other thread i wanna see a cobra enef battle now. Both MCs did their thing and it could go either way but I'ma give it to cobra ky cuz overall I enjoyed his drop more. Sounds like both of yall put a lot of effort into this one.

http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...izes/1134539-rd-2-toofly-vs-jack-mccrack.html
    test
  20. Nyndiem

Nyndiem 9DM

Yo, Ky straight murdered this battle. Too many quotables...no ho would check out fiktion with a library card..so be for you floorin it and smash the breaks, make sure she's trapped in place, she looks like a bore with a flattened face had me fuckin dyin....why'd you get an asian....is it in im waitin...and fiktion got so many stories i wish he'd jump off a few were all dope...flows a lot better...keep that shit up

-9DM

vote - KY
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.