Rd. 2 Enginear1 vs. TK-Arsenal

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

well in wars defense, he votes on every single battle regardless of whos in it... like he votes in your battles cire and he voted for you even with the little beefs ya'll got, so we know he votes fair... but i can see how peeps would think its sketchy him voting on my shit, and especially if it came down to being the deciding vote...

but oh well, now its like he never voted so no sweat...
    test
  2. Cluster-One

Cluster-One Active Member

cire and wird have never voted differently
    test
  3. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

only thing that gets less play than him is his music lmao
    test
  4. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

i loved enginear's delivery.. garbage anyway.
    tk had some fresh lines tho

wow @ that stretcher line..DOPE.

hibernation line coz its true

prophet/profit.

yo tk merked this.

my vote dont count tho

fuk it.

its feedback.
    test
  5. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

cire shut your bitch ass up....speak at me when youre ready to say something on the mic

i vote on EVERY battle because everyone SHOULD be able to vote in every battle without bias. Thats why the tournament is fucked up now because its not enough voting to reflect a definitive winner in each battle.

I will vote for you if i honestly think you win. I will vote AGAINST arsenal if i honestly believe he loses. I Voted against C-Gully round 1 of last battle because i wasnt feeling his audio. I wasnt feeling his opponents much either, but i thought he came with better battle lines than gully did that time.

Thats how i do cause im a motherfuckin honest person.

I could have just voted on noodles name and no one would have ever known the difference.

But noodles suggested, and the right thing to do is to let everyone know where the vote came from.

When noodles even saw my vote against arsenal he was like "LOL i think you got a negative bias against your friends in battles, cuase you always vote against them" and i explained to him that this time it was an accident. And what happened, and how i been pleading with jeff because i believed that this vote could determine the outcome of the battle. And noodles let me use his name to offset my incorrect vote...

I've complained directly to jeff about the voting problems, he does nothing.

so if something goes WRONG on my end, i do what needs to be done to correct it.

its corrected...

what the screen name that appears first should get the benefit of the dot jumping back to the first position?

NO, error votes should be corrected. When jeff votes with test votes its not counted. Dont count error votes. It aint hard to do. but nahhh...motherfuckers dont want to do shit right...
    test
  6. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

If Error Votes Shouldnt Count, Then Neither Should Empathy For The Underdog Votes

Make It Fair
    test
  7. Wargasms

neither should votes for the more popular guy.

or retaliatory votes by association

or wird voting whichever way he see's cire vote...

error votes arent fair because this poll setup is a problem. regardless for the reason, if someone intends to vote a certain way and a fuckin raggedy ass poll fucks it up, the vote should allowed to be how the voter intended it to be.
    test
  8. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Naw

Theres SO Many Ways To Be Unfair With That

Example:

Hey Lyrical Snakebiteface, I Voted For U

Thanks MC ShardsOfHate

*2 Days Later They Fight*

MC ShardsOfHate Retracts His Vote Out Of Spite An Lyrical Snakebiteface Loses By One Vote.
    test
  9. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

aight lets not clog up this thread with this shit... who cares now, now its like vote never happened....

and hibe that situation is different cause war posted his breakdown and told you who he wanted to vote for, it wasn't like it was a day later... but ahyway who cares now... its tied lets move along
    test
  10. Wargasms

lmaooo shards of hate

hahaha

but thats why it should be a requirement that you must immediately post after the vote the mistake...leave it unedited, and contact jeff or a mod...that would work..like I did..

the shit only happens a couple times a round if that...it wouldnt be a considerable burden to fix a vote ...

its just fucked up that the person who's name appears first get the beneift of all the potential error votes.
    test
  11. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

listenin to engineer.... delivery is ill, you always got that unexpected flow, but its on point, nice lines off tops, hacky sack, full body cast, ripped the first beat nicely, but i would have smashed you engineer [stubby] nyce vs engineer part 2... lol nah, new beat....flow a lil more catchy beat, but i was feelin the first beat more, this was more of some disses then lines, on this beat.... nice shit though...

TK kidney stone line is nice....sleepin on a stretcher is dope, mechanic is coo....ahh at the 2nd beat...flow on this is better, kinda like engineer on this ebat you more just had disses....

another dope battle, hmm, i liked TK's flow a lil better but i feel like engineers engery and moer punchlines won this.....TK's stretcher line was raw though imma listen again real quick, cuz i didnt catch all his lines againt me last time at first....less play is coo heard it last time...nba draft line coo... . yea i still think engineer got this, stretcher line is ill though, shit made me wanan lean towards tk but engineer got this to me...
    test
  12. wtffff

tk-arsenal lost

i mean, ur coo kid

but engineer murdered this dude

especially on the 2nd verse

wtf

i got bored of u before the first verse was over, son. ur delivery is not that good either.

vote - engineer

wtf is wrong with ya'll
    test
  13. Enincy

Enincy Whats good

arsenal....... beat is banging, nice selection... sugar in tank is cool, winnin off name, curling stick lmfao, less plays is music is solid, pass through dicks like a kidney stone, bury under a hood like a mechanic is ruthless.... second beat comes in, feelin it... hibernation shit is hard, find jesus lookin for profit...

enginear..... alchemist beat is dope.... slept on fam incest, relay cars, full body cast..... not feelin that hibernation part, worthless, took away from the steam.. eminem buries black chick was iight...

i thought arsenal clearly took this. enginear came solid, but he didnt have as raw of lyrics, and not near as fierce of delivery. flow was pretty even, same with production. i thought arsenal clearly took this one.

vote- arsenal
    test
  14. Barrax

Barrax Movin on UP

close ass battle

id go with tk
    test
  15. Wargasms

bump...last minute voters need to get at this one.
    test
  16. Psyence Phixion

Psyence Phixion New Member

arsenal's gettin robbed.
    test
  17. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Winner - Enginear1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.