Rd. 2 Enginear1 vs. TK-Arsenal

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Configa

Configa Slept On Fam

War (Under the Garcia Vega name) made a genuine mistake yo...A slip of the finger, not some wanting to change his vote on a whim shit like these other cats...He's the most unbiased cat out there....I mean dude voted AGAINST Gully in the last tourny...But that was what he intended...Not a mistake like this...If he genuinely thought Arsenal was beaten, then it's all good...But he want's to vote for who he thinks won...Arsenal...And the powers that be won't let him change!

If he ain't allowed to revert back to his ORIGINAL choice then this tournament is on some straight up bullshit...

Peace
    test
  2. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

haha it wasnt even a slip of the finger...it was a button jump due to my name from last tournament still being logged but not able to vote on this one due to internet cookies.
    test
  3. Wargasms

it would be 5 arsenal, 4, engineer right now if it wasnt for that
    test
  4. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

man, the only reason I have to go with Engineer is because of the lines. It seemed like ever line shook my very soul. hahaha, and i honestly hate voting on battles like this that are SOOO fucking close and TK came very dope...much better than I expected. The stylish thing would be to vote for TK as the underdog type thing, but I can't...my bad yo, but I've gotta go with Engineer on this one.
    test
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous ....profound

I would vote if I could.. but I dropped in just to say.. Enginear.. you're a fuckin monster. TK.. you're sick as well. Props to both.
    test
  6. FlipHatnAdidas

FlipHatnAdidas Emo+Hiphop=EscapeThruEast

Wow... TK murdered it, Game Over
    test
  7. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Engineer- Love this beat here. Abreact/Happy Rap/Hacky Sack. Slept on line fam. Moving target line though. DJ Carnival line. Career will eventually crash like Relay Cars'll do. LOL@ Full Body cast like the stars of Heavyweights. Im probably the only one that gets that. Tookie line. A tad short. Dope flow, cadence, presence and shit. Liked it.

TK-Arsenal- LOL@ you canadian.i aint like the blame canada shit. clever though. Just rely on hibernation like a grizzley bear. Pass through dicks like a kidney stone, sleep on a stretcher/mr fantastic line was dope. The beat change hurt you on this, u had a good rhythm to ya shit, and some dope lines, but at the beat switch you really aint say anything dope.

I o know. Its close, a clash of styles. Tk Arsenal is more fluent with his flow and Enginear is alot more raw with his. Enginear had some better lines and his scheme was a little doper. Close battle, im a go with Engi. Full body cast/heavyweights made me chuckle. I loved that movie.

Vote- Enginear. Close battle though.
    test
  8. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

eng - flows sick, jump the gun line was ight, crash line hmm, a bit to much of the gun talk, ahh tookie line predicable but was ight, cud have dropped a harder finsiher, but delivery was hott.

tk - lol bush jr line, lol at play music line, hibe line nice, bury engine line nice, alotta of good lines.

Eng you got a nice flow and delivery, but i thought your lines werent hitting as hard as tk's. Tk you kept it personal, a few name disses, i thought you just got it. This is oner of the better battles, props to both.

VOTE -TK
    test
  9. Wargasms

im so pissed about the fucked up vote. Im sorry man.

It would be 7-7

please vote people. That fuckin vote cant be the deciding factor.
    test
  10. Prime

Prime Ur Spouses Are In Danger

This was mad close, everybody above pretty much explained why….

Props to both, one of the best battles I’ve checked so far.

I’m go with TK though…. Dude OVERALL had better lyrics and delivery,

Although 2nd beat Eng killed it….

Vote - TK
    test
  11. Continuum

Continuum Hip Hop's Jim Morrison

Enginear1...some nice punches here...slept on fam...hackysack...tookie...strong verse...the gap between tracks was long as fuck though.

Ars...more aggresive this round...flow is fluid as well...some good lines as well...I actually liked the beat change...the flow was crazy towards the end.

This seems like the battle of the round so far.

My vote goes to Arsenal...they both had laugh out loud type lines...but Arsenal had one or two more.

Much respect to both.
    test
  12. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Wowowowowwww insane battlee....

I listened to both like 20 times on the iPod.....

I'm gonna go with Enginear....but I promise I will come back in a few to break this down

Crazyyyy battle, good shit!
    test
  13. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

nice battle.

tk arsenal - nice battle, nice flow, lyrically sick...lmao@ rely on hibernation like a grizzly bear...u came tight. everyone above me explained whats good.

engineer - dope lyrics...lol@Career will eventually crash like Relay Cars'll do...good presence and flow.

close battle...but ima give this to engineer. i thought he had better lines. overall nice battle both of you. GL to both

vote - engineer
    test
  14. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

yo, the vote from NOODLES = WARGASMS

he cannot get on soundclick and listen to battles due to spyware, so he is letting me offset my vote since Jeff wont..

im letting yall know this..

its not Noodles it me offsetting my incorrect vote.

NOODLES VOTE IS FROM WARGASMS OFFSETTING HIS INCORRECT VOTE AS C-GULLY!!
    test
  15. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

well its all good..

ive allready got 2 hate votes against me by kamikaze and siege cuz hibe used my name to vote for leeo last round..

if u want u can vote for yaself arsenal.. imma just keep it how it is mayn..

i liked ur shit tho arsenal good stuff..
    test
  16. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

had it not been a you, engineer

i probably wouldn't of let war vote with my name

But, I can't check out soundclicks.. So I can only vote from school anyway...

So i figured it wouldnt make a difference
    test
  17. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

i hope you understand man. i just wanted to offset the fucked up vote...now thats cancelled out....let the shit ride...no need for arsenal to vote for self ...just wanted to not COST arsenal the shit by UPPing you 1, when i meant to vote for him.

so i set it like back like it would be if i had never even voted.
    test
  18. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

naa im not gonna vote for myself... it'll just cancel out, now its like war never voted, thats all... no controversy either way... and yeah this battle is dope man... too bad it had to happen 2nd round...
    test
  19. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

i noticed dudes is takin this serious the way the crew all up here bitchin, im glad TK isnt bitchin, but damn ya fam shouldnt even be votin anyway

but either way its a close battle, im leanin towards engineer well or maybe TK....ill vote when i got more time to peep again closer
    test
  20. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

avoid the problem and dont even vote on a battle with someone whos in the same group as you.

all the posts about OMG I VOTED FOR THE WRONG PERSON PLEASE HELP dont help the problem, cuz you're bound to have idiots offset votes more than once without knowing.

It seems juvenile and a completely moronic thing to do. Switching names and getting someone else to vote to offset a vote seems stupid and dirty. No one should be involved in the battle except the 2 people in it, all that sideshow shit just seems gay as hell to me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.