Rd. 2 DZK vs iLLy

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGBENT

BIGBENT "THE JERZEY DEVIL"

lmao....

God dam you dz, your a fuckin liar puncher!!!!!
    test
  2. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Sometimes it's hard to write verses about people you don't know anything about.
    test
  3. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

lmao.

still killed
    test
  4. Fiya Fleye

Fiya Fleye iLLeSt EyECoN

I'm not insulting you in anyway, if thats how you took it, but regardless of the reason, you're popular. So if your opponent happens to grab more information about you, and exploit it better, people should vote fairly, instead of having a Zero-D metality, where the newer user should automatically lose. I've also heard battles where it doesn't even sound like you, where I've said you have more skill than you put forth. Regardless, good battle both of you, iLLy just happened to run into your GRB resurgence.
    test
  5. Emation

Emation SPREAD THE iLLNESS

So fucking true... You can't write a diss on someone who you can't turn up ANY information on .... & DZK is ALL over the fucking internet with atleast over 100 more audio drops on this other dude.

:screwy: How do people expect to find truth and real punches behind a dude that doesn't technically exsist... i know that if I were to do this battle shit, i would NOT ever in a million years sign up as EMATiON... there's too much to research.. i would be iLLy#2

point proven. dzk killed him newayz.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.