Rd. 2 DZK vs iLLy

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiktion

fiktion *******

Wrong forum for that iLLy hit up AEH ahahah. Dope battles tho
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

"When theres a scratch on Dzk he's skippin away" i thought that was hot

you couldn't bring it to the boston market if you literally broke into a boston market. lmao @ 3 fingers on ya hand.

damn Illy indeed came with the illness, but the dzk just came with more quotables. Sounds like both of you put a lotta effort into this round hats off to both.

But i gotta go with DZ on this one, good luck next year illy

http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...izes/1134539-rd-2-toofly-vs-jack-mccrack.html
    test
  3. BIGBENT

BIGBENT "THE JERZEY DEVIL"

jesus christ at dzk and bux beat selection, musta been a fucking gay fest in that room.

haha, i was thinkin same
    test
  4. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

illy - 2k line, haha @ packers line ive heard u come alot harder before, u shoulda went in brooothaaaa

dzk - hate this beat.....flows comin hard......loool at magic marker, LOL @ which chin is it under, third wheel line lolz, tom green line......

both cool, illy should of came harder

v/dzk
    test
  5. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

man that dzk beat was pretty good man.. and he murdered it.

it was better then bux beat..
    test
  6. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

i liked the beat
    test
  7. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

Rofl@ 25-0
    test
  8. stop

stop New Member

Night Court.
    test
  9. stop

stop New Member

At first, I thought it was just an "intro", then he started rapping to it. Ha!
    test
  10. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

hahhahahahahahahaha

ILLY Is ill as fuck he just needs a "W" in front of his name...
    test
  11. BIGBENT

BIGBENT "THE JERZEY DEVIL"

lmao...

That beat was soooo homo!!!!!

That beat was gayer than milo's horsey tie!!!!

Lmao@ i dare sum1 to fight me!!!!!

Shut your face off!!!!
    test
  12. BULLY

BULLY LOL

ILLY, 2k /live line is dope. That sequence with rap but it just seems odd sounds dope but i cant quite understand some of it lol. Denver nuggets line. Vacation is a week up in your basement. Moms screams feet off the table lol. Holla back youngin. this is a solid verse, but i had to go back a few times to catch some lyrics.

DZK, wtf at this night court beat lmao, boston market line was dope. Kumar white castle, Dzk aint slippin, Jugular line, 3rd wheel in 2 man crew. Punches in a box. Couldnt take out burymore if you were tom green. escape pod line. This was aiight. delivery wise it was banging and he had some funny lines.

vote - dzk
    test
  13. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

dope battle

DZ was a monster...

ILLY surprized the fuck outta me tho...

u got skills homie,,,

wow
    test
  14. stop

stop New Member

I knew I heard this beat before. I thought to myself, "Only someone like Cam'ron have something to do with a beat like this." I typed his name with "Night Court" only to find remix to a song I had removed from my memory.

At least there was no "Puerto Rican Judo" in this one.

"Uh, you don't know what that is!"
    test
  15. stop

stop New Member

Well, they say "You don't know." multiple times in the chorus but, you know what I mean.
    test
  16. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

illy - is that your natural voice you rhyme with? i mean NO INSULT, when i say it sounds like you mightve been sick recording this? sinus issues?
    i don't recall you ever sounding like this.. am i cracking up? i thought you were a hi-pitched white dude? wtf am i thinking of? lol.
    dope flow, and nice scheme - your real polished just sound like your nose is stuffy! i think you know why you lost, and i can't think of anything you need to improve right now. it was a dope battle its unfortunate that it looks like a huge blow out because i really enjoyed your style. if you make tracks in a similar fashion , i'd be down to bump em.

dzk - your really impressing me in this grb, and you've always been hit or miss with me, i've voted for you when it was close, and against you when you were blowing other dude out. but it seems like you really got shit down pat this grb. the verse is pure flames. lyrics are on some hilarious shit, very creative, and with your extreme polishedness even the corny ones got a comic delivery that kills me. keep em coming this grb.

vote -dzk
    test
  17. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

i thought dzk mentioned hes gonna beat illy 40-6?

him and warbux must be FUCKING LIARS because every single punch these fags spit, doesnt make sense, and has NO TRUTH behind it.

if i could id vote for iLLy because his shit is truth.

I cant believe all these fags voting for DZK after a blatant fucking lie.
    test
  18. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

yo dz i dunno what it is but this grb you have been a fucking monster.....this shit was firce nice as shit homie

Illy you nice homie .....you suprised the shit outta me you came with some heat.....but i thought ur shit was nice from u battling punches last yr
    nice drop man
    test
  19. TooFly

TooFly New Member

I feel bad for Illy beause his was raw as fuck, the votes make it look mega one sided than it actually is....

Illy's beat selection was dope and you got quite personal. But DZK just came polished in every department, witty lines, perfect flow and some funny personals as well.

Illy is a problem, no doubt about that, just DZK really came with it this round.

Vote - DZK.

Return the votes if you can guys, thanks.
    test
  20. Fiya Fleye

Fiya Fleye iLLeSt EyECoN

Lmao, I'm usually one of the people who gives DZK props, but under stands that he does advance on some of his softer verses due to his name. However, he completely deserved this, because this verse was definitely the best I've heard from DZK in a GRB in a very long time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.