Rd. 2 comPleXNY vs. Scribe

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

Complex - u shouldve just stuck with the first beat the whole time. decent verse, lyrics were nice, but they just didn't hit hard enough, more fillers. flow was on point, good presence. Lmao @ black screech. overall decent

Scribe - lyrics were dope. had me laughin. lol @ talk is cheap, collect call...and intercom line. flow was on point. good listen..overall very nice.

the difference between winner and loser is i think Scribe hit harder wit his lyrics then complex.

GL to both

Vote - Scribe
    test
  2. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

i dont understand how he hit harder! i mean my whole 2 verses was all about him! and nothing else..so i dont understand how cracking on him is all line fillers.. but whatever thanks for the votes...
    test
  3. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

true whatever, thanks for the votes.
    test
  4. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

scribe lyrics> complex's

easily.

inter-com
    cmon
    workin with filler.
    copywrite.
    sheapskate-hockeynight
    lunchbag
    damn fucked up
    com's shit was SIMPLE and predictible.
    test
  5. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

test
  6. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

complex: lol@sharper than the nails on the top of ya fingers, haha... lol@disgusting/the stuff on ya nose... aids patient... dikembe mutombo, haha... second beat was a good flow and shit, but lyrically not too much i was feeling... you got a strong delivery, like it... good battle...

scribe: cheapskate/hockey night... mustache/muskrat, haha... talk cheap/1800collect... less features/illmatic... apprentice of taiymo denku, haha... flow gets a little awkward at times, but it was pretty fluid... coo delivery...

shit this was close... i think though that complex took it, his personals on that picture were hilarious and his delivery was real strong... vote - complex
    test
  7. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Complex: I hate this motherfucking beat. Didnt like the murderous medley shit. But Delivery is hype. Sounding angry. Few questionable lines like "Please feed the children" and DSL Line. Some dope shit though.

Scribe: Anchorman intro, Loved it. LOL@ Cheapskate like hockey night. it made me laugh. But again some questionable lines.

Both were pretty even content wise. But Complex had the better and more aggressive delivery. Scribes flow fell off towards the end. Close battle though.
    test
  8. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

What a sudden turn of events. This is why I reserved my own vote.
    test
  9. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

To: Felix Ting(J-Nyce) and Ben Official

What's the point of voting for me in the thread, but not in the voting link? Kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it!? I won't stress it though. Thanks for all the explained votes- keep em coming!!
    test
  10. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

wow could it be ????
    test
  11. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

tough call....

i think ultimately...

scribe wasnt hungry enough.

he was ofdf topic and very ramble ready.

alltogether he's not a bad emcee.. but taking stuff noone knows about wasnt the best idea even with trhew picture... i.e. .lockjaw

so its going to complex but for the pure reason his rhyme was A BATTLE... Yours was more of a rhyme.

It got personal without personality.

regardless, a good abttle, and i'm glad to see its so close, because as i said... i onkly had one deciding factor, and i had to make it on hunger.

Scribe just wasnt mean enough... And the ferociousness i caught from complex was indeed a sight to see...

luck to botjh

But to both of you please vote fairly on my battle if you havent already.
    test
  12. Poeticks

Poeticks MY TIME HAS COME

Complex- Good beat selection.....You have a dope energy to your delivery...lot off lines in there nothing really stood out a ton

Scribe- you got a decent delivery....but I like the way you flowing on this beat.....You got some nice lines in there

Vote-Scribe.....I think this was a good battle.....2 totally different approaches.....but to me scribe had the lines and that took it
    test
  13. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

in all honesty, this battle was close as fuck. I peeped it a couple days ago and wasn't able to choose a winner, so I decided to wait and come back to it. Both emcees had good lines, but nothing that really blew me away. Both started their verses with good flow and delivery, but it seemed like scribe fell off a little bit towards the second half of his verse, whereas complex was raw throughout...for that reason i gotta give this to complex....close fucking battle though, great job @ both mcs, entertaining shit...maybe y'all will tie.
    test
  14. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

lmao, hopefully it will be a tie; unless i decide to vote for myself like you did. lol
    test
  15. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

good shit. but i think scribs edged it out

lol @ copywrite.

lol @ cheap skate
    test
  16. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

thanks for all the votes.. everyone!!! upping this bad boy..
    test
  17. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Winner - Scribe
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.