Rd. 2 comPleXNY vs. Scribe

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Grand Royal Battle - GRB 2005 - WINTER BATTLE $1700 prize money

[​IMG]

SPONSOR: NDesigns Screen Printing

Total Prize Pool: $1700.00

1st Place: $650.00
    2nd Place: $350.00
    3rd Place: $250.00
    4th Place: $75.00
    5th Place: $75.00

------------------
    6th Place: $50.00
    7th Place: $50.00
    8th Place: $50.00
    9th Place: $50.00
    10th Place: $20.00
    11th Place: $20.00
    12th Place: $20.00
    13th Place: $20.00
    14th Place: $20.00
    15th Place: $20.00

GRB 2005 Rules - Second Round

- Second Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 19th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 2 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    test
  2. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

test
  3. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

www.soundclick.com/scribe (turn up ya speakers!!)

[​IMG](Complex)
    [​IMG] (Lockjaw)

Good luck to you too Complex, and uhh have fun kiddies.
    test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  5. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

hahhahaha @ scribe's pics i cant even lie that shyt is funny!
    test
  6. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Alright I was skeptical about voting on this battle, Cause me and Complex is coo but I usually always vote honest so complex if you lost on this don;t get madd....

Complex - Your delivery is so strong, It makes your lines so hard hitting. if this was a live battle You would win easy cause you got alot of personal disses on his picture. You had some dope personals on this. Some of your lines were not as strong as others, but the flow and delivery on this held your battle together pretty strong, i honestly liked you alot over the first beat then the 2nd beat , i thought your hard delivery over the 2nd beat was kinda not needed cause the beat was more mellow. I think you could have flipped ya style to mesh better with the beat. But dope none the less your first verse was the better of the two...

Scribe - Actually i didn't hear you verse last round. But peeps said it was impressive, I think your flow actually sounds rushed at parts causing some of your lines to be less impacting. you have dope flow at certain parts. I like some of these lines on these. Your delivery is coo as well. but yea as far as how some of your lines don't impact , i think if some of your lines were stronger you might have gotten this, And please don;t think i am voting for Complex cause I know him and ish. I mean I have battled Complex be4 , so anyway , But yea I think He just came harder in this.

Both of ya'll came nice, i just think Complex edged this out with lyrics.

Good battle Peeps

Plz vote on my battle honestly plz

Vote - Complex
    test
  7. ~Vio~

~Vio~ New Member

tough shyt here, im leanin towardz complex but scribes shyt was pretty nice too. i'm gon relisten an drop a vote later.
    test
  8. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

cool good looks on everyone that is voting lmfao @ that pussy tunk
    test
  9. my vote will be based on who scribe/complex vote nn me/nim so ill wait til that happens
    test
  10. risk.

risk. BDot

close one.. both came ill
    complex sounded alot like vinnie paz on his own beat
    scribe won me over the second time i listened
    test
  11. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

wowzers lol
    test
  12. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

uppity uppity up
    test
  13. TunK

TunK Active Member

Damn complex i can see why u never dropped an EP or anything. Or you explain why no ones ever heard of it lol. You must hate me because im honest.
    test
  14. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

is this cat ever gonna leave and just jump off the tip of the dick... dont talk about honesty u voted on everyones battle in like 2 seconds... u fag nut... dont get mad cause u lost to me in hip hop championships and u were eliminated in round 1 of this tournament no one likes u! dont u get that ? your a miere piece of nothingness on the face of this earth.. now do us all a favor and commit suicide u miserably pathetic happy battle rapping pussy human being...
    test
  15. ran-dom31z3d

ran-dom31z3d formaly know as gdot

boo play nice

vote-complex came strong slightly in all catogories
    test
  16. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

thanks upping
    test
  17. TunK

TunK Active Member

Lol complex u threw my name in your mouth so i thanked you. I mean... you obviously dont promote yourself cause its a lost cause so keep hatin on me ^^ lol. P.S. we lost to the same guy in HHC. Amethyst, Have you forgot? Now ima "hop off the tip off your dick" like you call it while you try to redeem yourself. You=Perfect example of the Internet "Emcee" lol. I wont be replyin to your comments anymore but do me this favor...If your gonna hate on me hate on me out in public where i do my work.
    test
  18. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

complex, why do you always vote for yourself? lol
    test
  19. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Nice battle.

Complex soundin' like Vinnie Paz on his own beat, was very nice. Second beat, like Denku said-it was a tad over the top. Lyrics and delivery were niceness though.

Scribe, good delivery and lyrics; but in different parts it sounded like (to me) you weren't flowing on the beat, only flowin' to yourself and staying with the snares.

I'll vote later, I can't decide who won at the moment.
    test
  20. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

i apoligize for not leaving feed on this, i was going to go back and leave feed but i was concerned on the strick and well fuck we did strike,, hahahaha,, but aiight

i heard complex,, STrong energy, ill delivery, the lines was there, the only thing i didnt like to much was your ad lib through out the whole thing i know it was suppose to sound fuller but, it didnt give it that effect your voice sounded strong enough,, but ill all around,,

best battle so far,

scribe, good energy, delivery was on point,, your lines was killing it though,, its like i think you edged him by a hair, it could've gone either way,, but i thought scribe took it wit the lines,, both had coo quality,,

v/ scribe
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.