Rd. 2 BULLY vs XDuke72

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XDuke72

XDuke72 New Member

oohh that agony! it's a slaughter.. lol.. i had a song at first and then it went to a street battle type acapella.. people weren't getting past the song so i just chopped it in haste. i actually meant to reverse it and put the aca first and then the song last. I'll post it up that way anyway so you can hear what you said you didn't. @jayoo.. of course you gonna feel the way i did mine cause that's how we tear ass in new york. A beat does make a difference but i took a shot in the dark and did what i do when i get in them gritty ass face to face cyphers that end up in bloodshed.
    test
  2. XDuke72

XDuke72 New Member

laughing my ass off at that!!.. O.D.! Over the TOp Like Sun Roofs!
    test
  3. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

BULLY - lol @ Martin Intro..Beat Is Nice.. lol no one knew what ya name was. ignoramoss..LMAO @ EPMD Face Ass Nigga, LOL @ u an animal too, lol @ jeff swag, nice audio/video homie

XDuke72 - Damn Son Your Acapella Was Tight.. Soon As The Beat Came On.. You Lost My Vote. don't get me wrong, the verse was ill my nigga, but it just wasn't as personal and direct as it coulda been

Vote - BULLY

good battle..
    test
  4. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

xduke is really nice. never seen him before. that acapella reminded me of some murda mook shit. the storytelling was actually cool too but it just wasn't right for a battle if you ask me. wargasms came dope as usual.. what won this for him was the fact he stuck to the traditional battle format. no offense.. grb aint really the time to start tryin to do somethin brand new and different. dudes wanna hear clownin. this battle woulda been really fuckin close if nora just came with some direct disses when the beat came on.

vote bully. good listen on both ends tho
    test
  5. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

Bully!!!!
    test
  6. XDuke72

XDuke72 New Member

aiight thanks for the advice. imma stick to the traditional spaghetti sauce next time. It's kinda hard when you are an "artist" with a vision and you feel that you can get ONLINE and show your creativity but even bully told me stick to the script next time. It's cool though his shit was tighter than nun pussy and I ain't losing cause i'm wack or lyric-less. sO i'll take this sLaughter in style cause i didn't do what you guys are used to. haha@ murda mook style.. murda mook and t rex used to record at my crib back in the day. I told him imma blackmail him with some of his songs one day, but imma wait till he gets large first so it's worth something. It's funny that you mentioned him.
    test
  7. BULLY

BULLY LOL

lol why are there no show battles getting upped more than this..
    test
  8. Katastrofik

^lmao. i know right??
    test
  9. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Wow. Duke's acapella was dope as fuk. Punches had me lol'ing. Bully came proper, good flow, good energy, decent punches. I honestly would give my vote to Duke, but dude changed up his shit after the deadline. I know all he did was take the last half and post that shit in the front... but that's not legit after the deadline. I agree with Kata, that when the actual track started, Duke lost my vote.

Anyways. I still think Duke's acapella hit harder then Bully's verse... but I'm not gonna vote, cause shit was edited after the deadline, and that ain't cool with me. So I guess I'm just not gonna vote.

I'm posting in here because I wanted to say that I think both of you cats are polished. I just wish Duke woulda stayed away from the story telling business, and that Bully woulda come with some harder material. Either way, good shows from both.
    test
  10. Katastrofik

if xduke72 woulda made the whole thing acapella, or just got on some raw shit when the beat dropped.. he coulda def got this...

Still.. Good Battle From Both..

Both Y'all Niggas should check my battle out..
    test
  11. XDuke72

XDuke72 New Member

i feel you.. but it's the same shit.. all i did was switch it around. I actually told the story first in order for peeps to see the progressions of where the beef started between bully and I and then brought the acapella to show where it ended. I even said i was gonna switch it around cause I don't even know if some people that listened got past the story telling, they kept saying.. the story wasn't dissing him enough blah blah story.. blah blah story... I did it how i wanted to do it and it didn't get me where i wanted to be, but it got me recognized so imma run with that, i don't believe in excuses....i can't call it in here but thanks for the compliments and the respect. The feeling is mutual. I'm sure i can speak for bully and myself when i say thanks for the love we getting on here.. he's just getting a bit more.. like 13 more.. lmaooo! it's all good.. as long as I know i ain't lose because i was wack ya diGg!?! It's a slaughter bully but it ain't over till the fat bitch sings (shut up bitch! i got the duck tape/ fat ass bout to get butt rapped...lol) but take this win and use this momentum to catapult yourself to the top dawgz. cause you know you didn't beat a slouch and you whooping my ass by a lot. I sincerely wish u the best.. RUN TO THE FINISH LINE WITH WIND BEHIND YOUR BACK HOMIE!
    test
  12. fiktion

fiktion *******

test
  13. XDuke72

XDuke72 New Member

Thanks to all those that came thru listened and voted whether you voted for me or not thanks for coming thru showing luv and checking the battle. Big up to LIL C and BIG Mountain. Holla Barack!
    test
  14. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

ok.. i cant vote for a dude that raps accapella for 3 minutes... than posts the most played out tyson shit ever...then a song?????

Lol.. Xduke - this a battle man.. i read your whole "got nothing to lose trying something different".. but you got the battle to lose homey.. and its a battle so you gotta use the "ol battle shit".

you got some talent though... but your too rookie right now as far as battling goes.
    bully got this quite clear...

next time - no stories, no accapellas...

we want flow and battling! go join a topical tournament with that stuff man.

no disrespect
    test
  15. lilc

lilc trolling motor

big ups, cats werent ready to hear it this raw yet
    test
  16. XDuke72

XDuke72 New Member

No disrepect taken, Noodles. Whether I agree or not, I respect your opinion and everyone who did or didn't vote for me and left a comment about why.
    Ohhhh...i get it though.. ohh.... you wanna hear jokes and snaps and comedy raps ohh you wanna hear me be funny and comical and make you laugh out loud you want me to be comic relief... dawgz.. i'm so far from a rookie you wouldn't understand it. did you not hear the cadence in my flow? did you not hear emotion displayed in the story during the parts where i needed to show fear or confidence or agression? did you not feel the delivery down to a science? ROOKIES CAN'T DO THAT! A LOT OF SIGNED AND SEASONED VETERANS CAN'T DO THAT! What I did may not have been what you were looking for cause you were looking for the same ol shit everyone else does but if you bite into ice cream and it taste like steak i guess you're gonna be confused too! i may not be winning cause i didn't make you laugh enough or laugh at all but getting props and respect from both my opponents, imma chalk that up as priceless... Good Looks LiLc! I can't call it though. I figured on a online forum we all try to get away from that text book shit. It ain't that they ain't ready. just cause you can hear something doesn't mean your ears aren't open. no disrespect noodles. I'm just replying to you. ok.. i'm tired of responding cause this can go back and forth till the dinosaurs come back. i didn't make yall laugh.. i didn't stick to what most of yall are used to.. blah blah blah.. this that and the fourth.. imma go vote for bully so yall can just shut the fuck up about how my rhyme doesn't fit the criteria. lmaooooo! Tell me how my shit was straight up garbage. Tell me i couldn't rhyme if had a rhyming dictionary while I was writing my shit. Tell me I couldn't rhyme my way out of a paper bag.. lol.. i'd respect that more than anyone telling me how "DIFFERENT" it is.
    Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.