rd 1 [ Yung Truth ] vs {D. Omen}

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Esko, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

lmao @ this crying....and use age for an excuse next, lets talk about how unfair it is that youre just 17 and im...18

roflmao
    test
  2. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

no ones crying, I'm apalled.
    test
  3. For-Mula

For-Mula New Member

Man what else could it be?

Realistically, son you nice with your lyrics!, but they don't mean nothing unless they are delivered correctly.

Im not knocking you, im being real.

If people would just put their feeling aside, and let you know the deal. Im sure you would understand.

But when people say you got murdered, im craking up.. cuz thats a lie.

If this was a text match... this shit would be in da bag for you. No doubt!

stay up killah.
    test
  4. Huey Fig Newton

word and LOL @ if this was a text match...no if this was a text match, he wouldve never been able to show his face on this site again because thats not even how I text. yeah I know I didn't get "murdered", thanks for the honesty.
    test
  5. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

sup sup

young truth- nice beat choice... jay z always got some good battle beats... nice flow... good punches... i like the line when u say u sure u aint an alias... lol overall pretty decent good shyt son!!!... for real..

d omen- hahah funny pictures man.... i like the intro... shows who u facing... but thats whats up... woo0o0o great beat choice... omg woo0o0o0o0o fucking delivery is insane!!!! great flow! hands down i think omen got this!

noth came great i love this battle.... my vote really wont do anything! seems like u loosing.. but yo! dope battle but i really think! omen got this.. nice shyt yo...

vote omen

if u dont mind can u peep my battle and like place some honest votes thanks yall http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13017691#post13017691
    test
  6. Huey Fig Newton

I thought I voted on your battle? I think I was about to then I had to record Scribes track
    test
  7. Heimlich

Heimlich New Member

Yung Truth- First 30 seconds were blahhh, your style and flow is very very very well polished. If your heartbeat was like ya rhythm you'd probably be dead. Nice. The warbux shit was corny. The blood disses where you got personal at him was murder, this what you shoulda done for the whole audio. But u rushed this, u did it the day the card went up.LOL. Took after your dad.LOL. Greatest hits would be a blank Cd was pretty funny."You want a record deal?, i'll pay a dollar not to make another record, deal?" was funny. Styles well polished, flow delivery is sick, enjoyable listen.

D.Omen- The intro was dumb as hell. Considering he didnt even bite the shit you tried to call em out on. You're screaming now. The whole OOOOHH parts on the song make you sound real corny. Make an example out of him like he was a role model was funny. The break in the song is stupid, the talking. Hit the showers/Bach Hands.Unless it was a game boy you never got an advance. Again you're screaming, i would've turned this off 1 minute ago if i wasnt trying to give constructive criticism. The screaming is a)Unappealing,b)Unlistenable,c)Unbearable. And you struggle with your flow alot, you stutter and mumble in certain sections. This part of this verse is horrible flow,delivery, wise. Cool lines though like the Youngs Number/8 like a quarterback, Ryes to the occassion. You're outro was stupid.

Lyrically D.Omen got this battle easy, thing is i had to force myself to listen to it with all the annoying ear shattering screaming, awkward flow, and mumbling. This isnt text though, and there has to be a balance to it. Truth had a couple nice lines here and there, D-Omen was consistent with em, Except i could listen to truths song for the entire length of it without wanting to turn it off. Truth got it off being enjoyable, and easy to listen to. Flow, delivery, cadence was lopsided as hell, so were the lyrics. But at least one was balanced. Its lopsided if u ask me.

Vote- Truth.
    test
  8. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

truth.. i like this beat... ..you sound like verbatim and jayz.. an alias... ehh... good flow and delviery tho.. DO men lol.. you have no problem with that.. no oustanding great lines.. next beats meh.. no great lines.. penis jokes? really lol.. no reall good liens tho.. good track tho

domen.. is this the intro from verbatims diss.. haha biten....deadly vemons.. ahuh.. your yelling alittle loud.. i know you need emotuion. for this beat... rams roster lol.....bruility honast.. pretty good.. start game boy advance line was good ahahhhh i love this next beat , flows pretty good.. you've improved... come out liek poly graph ahahaha... rise to the ocasoin liek breaking bread witha jew .. nice little bit rusty on first beat

domen had way better lines then truth.. truthe had better flow tho.. but everyones acting liek domen had none what so ever

vote -domen
    test
  9. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Yung Truth - You definately got the quality... , Delivery is polished. You sound like a very professional emcee like someone who I could hear on the radio. Lyrics are not very strong though , punchlines are kinda weak. But overall this is a polished diss..

D Omen - WOW blah at your quality , but overall , Man your lyrics are strong and hard hitting as fuck. I love the 2nd beat. But wow at your lines on this... How you are losing is beyond me.

- Vote - D Omen

peep and drop a honest vote on my battle plz

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=948003
    test
  10. [ Yung Truth ]

lmao @ what everyone keeps saying about "punchlines"....you people are so fuckin stupid.

i guess i'll now have to change my battling style for these stupid pricks
    test
  11. Huey Fig Newton

yeah just as stupid as people voting against me for "yelling" when actuality I just turned the beat down cuz I thought it was too loud.
    test
  12. [ Yung Truth ]

Man your flow is terrlbe
    no charisma
    no delivery
    decent "PUNCHLINES"

faggot ass pricks like this tayamo denku are voting for you and all the other wack niggas so they can face wack niggas like you in future rounds...terrlible, d omen youre fuckin terrible. suck my dick and move on.
    test
  13. Huey Fig Newton

lol @ flow terrible...I think not.

you had virtually no lines
    and the same delivery through out the whole track, you switched tones maybe once or twice.

shut the fuck up, piece of shit.

and you are even bigger faggot than before voting against Denku cuz you have the lyrical skill of 13 year old
    test
  14. Troll

Troll New Member

I think Truth took this but not as much as everyone is saying...as far as lyrics go anyways.

Delivery-wise Omen, do you punch-in every two bars? Man that got annoying. Truth took this easily. Pretty good battle.
    test
  15. [ Yung Truth ]

Punchlines are very important in a battle. But when it gets to the point where people start to totally disregard the fact that a nigga is TERRIBLE just because he has decent punchlines...thats when its going to far.

Terrible man....horrible.

And I voted against DEnku ? Yep lmao...and? I'll destroy that faggot too.
    test
  16. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

If this was text, you both would be gay... and no one would care.

text?

When will you dudes learn that Lyrics arent the only thing that makes a battle? You can have the lyrics of Canibus, but if you have the delivery of a 14 year old girl... you will lose to someone with average battle lyrics and above average style, flow, cadence, and delivery everytime.
    test
  17. Huey Fig Newton

why is this like the 5th time you've posted in my thread?
    test
  18. ~CLutCh~

~CLutCh~ I'm Better Than You

his ears mite be big

but he has the nose of a black man...n he's black
    test
  19. [ Yung Truth ]

its no longer your thread...

you lost fucker.
    test
  20. Funboy