Rd. 1 XDuke72 vs lilc

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilc

lilc trolling motor

Good Battle duke

thx for the votes
    test
  2. XDuke72

XDuke72 New Member

yessssir.......
    test
  3. lilc

lilc trolling motor

heads are sleeping on this battle, lotta swag on display here
    test
  4. XDuke72

XDuke72 New Member

we both have definitely done it up something big. if we can get peeps to come check our music, they will see that this is major for it to be the first round, not downplaying anyone elses' battle, but we got something here that should be heard by the masses! word! YouTube - tyler GO HARD OR GO HOME pt2
    test
  5. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

XDuke72: Beat was weak. Energy was good, flow was good. The backing vocals are too loud and distract attention away from your punches, knock those down a notch or two. Your track should have ended at 2:23, that hook type business didn't help your track much.

lilc: Beat is ill. Your energy and presentation is madd proper. Punches were good. I really vibed with your track.

Both dudes had good material, but I feel lilc's punches hit harder. He also came off as more polished and held more of my attention. So with that said, I'm-a hand my vote to lilc. XDuke72 did his thing though. Good battle, I enjoyed this shit.

Btw. I agree that this is getting slept on, but if you guys want some votes then get out there and vote on some battles yourselves.
    test
  6. XDuke72

XDuke72 New Member

thanks for coming thru and checking the battle btwn lilc and noramoss. thanks for listening. thanks for the votes whether you voted for me or not. thanks for the critism (i think lol) i'll take some of that critism and build on it. the rest of it, hold that thought.
    test
  7. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

yo ya'll dont need to post the lyrics, I can listen with my ears.
    test
  8. lilc

lilc trolling motor

alright
    test
  9. HaRLeMHeaT7

HaRLeMHeaT7 New Member

overall i was liking both of the tracks both of u guys had some anger in ur flow........

xduke72 - chorus man......not needed for this but overall i liked ur flow and a couple of lines stood out like the bm line i really liked that one....

lilc - u def did ur thing but i didnt feel the energy that xduke had.....i def was feeling the last line with the white shit ......lol good one.....

overall i have to give it to xduke because his lines stood out a lil more.....overall very very close......i would def like to hear more from both of u guys.....

when u can please vote on my battle......

http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...izes/1131505-rd-1-harlemheat7-vs-harland.html
    test
  10. lilc

lilc trolling motor

voted on urs... wtf@ harland lol
    test
  11. fiktion

fiktion *******

lilc by a lilbit

Great rd1 from both, props
    test
  12. XDuke72

XDuke72 New Member

i'm sure i speak for myself and lil c thanking you all for the support, the votes, (whether you voted for me or not) some words of wisdom and advice for whomever gets to the next round. I appreciate you all for coming thru and peeping our battle. It's tighter than NUN puh-c right now.. lmaoo! while you're at my myspace page listening to the song, don't be afraid to add me as a friend as well. holla at ya boi.. Noramoss (aka xduke72)
    If you are what you eat, that would make me a rapper.........Noramoss
    test
  13. TooFly

TooFly New Member

Raw battle guys. Literally you both come raw. First time hearing both as well, will keep track of both of you.

XDuke - Most people are critisising the beat but i like it. Got that typical punchline mixtape flow. Flow is tight. A few lines are grabbing me.

LilC - Flow and multi's are tight as hell. Lines are so-so nothing really grabbing me big time.

Both of you have got raw voices and delivery.

Lilc, you edge it on the flow, but i think you're lines need to be a bit more creative. XDuke's lines just grabbed me a little bit more and he had a few memorable witty lines, so that is why i am going to have to give it to him.

Good battle both.

Vote - XDuke.
    test
  14. lilc

lilc trolling motor

thx for checking this
    test
  15. Duke got that wild grimey voice ha

this battle was cool tho

only thing I didn't like about lil C is the fact he listened to Dukes verse and then played off it to say some shit in his and thats just lame... other than that his verse was cool
    test
  16. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i think this is a tight battle.. i gotta re-listen
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.