Rd. 1 Und3rw0rlD vs Cock'e'

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

i agree wit most of yall...i think this was a tight battle and both mc's brought fire...but my vote goes to underworld...good shit boys
    test
  2. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

ill vote in a sec

but cock'e did you call yourself a real hood rat?
    test
  3. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

test
  4. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

yea im from ca and im assuming he is too

and im sure we both know what hood rat mean

so ill wait for him to come in and explain that and ill vote

cause if your calling yourself a hood rat i cant even feel that shit, takes the whole thing away for me
    test
  5. Harland

Harland New Member

Cock'e...lol how can u not give info and then try to downplay nameflips? You had good flow and a pretty confident delivery though, but, content wasn't outstanding.

Underworld... beat is dope, your charisma on the mic is impressive... Your content is cool, I guess you did pretty well considering you had next to nothing to work on. Get rid of cock'e like I was crushin his dreams is cool, so was naming yourself after what u like in ya ass. I'd be interested to see what u can do when u go against someone who you at least know things about

Overall yeah this is pretty clear to me

vote - underworld

pceeeeeee
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

theres 2 kinda hood rats i know about the scallies aka bitches u bring to ur house when all else fails and a snitch.
    test
  7. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

THEY THROUGH YO CHAIN BACK AT YOU!!!!

I dont even gotta say SHIT on this TRACK.

cant fuck with willy.

I vote both.
    test
  8. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I'm assuming that dude is no showing next round, so I'll leave a break down

Underworld: your flow was dope as shit on this, the beat was hot as fuck too and you had some solid lines, specially for not having any content on your opponent. I took that into account when judging the audios. who made this beat? dope shit all around

cock'e': your shit was good too, not a huge fan of the beat but you did your thing. you set up your punchlines better but I think some of your lines coulda been better. you sound like you could spit some hot ass tracks.

vote-und
    test
  9. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i thought cock'e took it... didnt see the post of he might noshow until now, not sure if thats official yet tho so.. yeah, voted cock'e

and not because underworld played off his verse, or whatever the case may be

i just felt his shit on an overall level more
    test
  10. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

cock 'e... flow/delivery good.. bust a nut fruit... u ain't sick/sick of you.. spelling sequence interesting.. keys/freethrow... wigger... shit/piss sequence aiite.. block... nine inch/inch nine... ok... didn't catch anything really personal...

underworld... this beat is CRACK... comin in hungry tho... hmm.. lol at the samp reference.. shot about the hoodrat... welfare check... damn at u using his audio... wow.. lot of cock references...

ok.. vote goes to underworld...
    reason being... cock'e had nothing totally personal against underworld.. a lot of the disses coulda gone to anyone.. even the wigger jokes. if underworld had nothing else to go on but his audio... then i guess it's what u gotta do, ya no... if he had info and still fed.. das some bullshit. even it's expected, the cock references were personal against cock'e... and i couldn't find anything else personal against underworld in his verse.

peep our battle and drop a vote whenever u guys get a chance:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...s/1131524-rd-1-keyser-soeze-vs-myke-sean.html
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.