Rd. 1 Und3rw0rlD vs Cock'e'

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $1000.00 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2008 Rules - First Round

- 1st Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 15 at 11.59 pm cst.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 15 at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. CutEmUp

CutEmUp Quez DaKidd

test
  3. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  5. Past-one

Past-one ticking time bomb

ud3 killin it
    test
  6. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

Vote Cock'e cause Underworld was feeding.
    test
  7. CutEmUp

CutEmUp Quez DaKidd

you know you gay for that right...I already know you revised the hell out of yo shit blood but its good...Thats how this internet shit go....
    test
  8. Und3rw0rlD

revised?? i hadnt written a damn thing because you hid the whole time... i asked a million times for a link, an mp3 or anything and got nothing... if dudes wanna say i was feeding please go look in the threads ive been waiting to see who you were and gave my link a looonnng time ago...
    test
  9. CutEmUp

CutEmUp Quez DaKidd

what eva brah i dont be on this shit like that...its nothing let the voting begin..I dont fuck wit the rm like that fam.. I do this GRB light weight and keep it pushing...
    test
  10. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

Cock e- generic punches ...sup wit that hook?lol this is a battle dude...quality is on point..jamie kennedy shit waS funny.....this doesnt sound tooo personal..talkin bout your self way too much towards the end..you could have went harder

Underworld-u know something you said you never heard him...tho you mentioned his gun lines..so iguess that means you played off......no lines stood..too many cock line...off the top line was your best....

tough call on this one...cuz since underworld edged cock out on lines but this was after ..listening to his verse hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

under- should have used his imagination and written something else anyway..my opponent did the same...you cant wait around..gotta be ready

for that reason im goin with cock e..but step that pen up if you make ith through
    test
  11. Und3rw0rlD

so basically both votes so far have been because i heard his audio first?? lol... ok.. i didnt make dude post early, and its not like i rewrote i hadnt written anything because the kid hid, so i was just going to say his name twice and post 2 min of instrumental, im not stressed though it is what it is...

and obviously i heard his audio first i put a clip of his audio IN my track lol, not like i was trying to hide it... shit i was just glad i got to have any type of clue who i was battling because up until yesterday i didnt even know who this kid was...
    test
  12. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

dont be glib about this...i didnt kno my opponent either...i knew of 4 other cats who were in the same boat

world you been in a few GRBs ...you know its a no no.. to even slightly imply that you heard your opponents verse in your audio...puttin a clip of his audio makes it worse...you should have been prepared..thats all im sayin.....
    test
  13. Und3rw0rlD

to be honest i didnt know it was a "no no" i mean dudes have completely changed their verses PASSED the deadline, i wrote my verse a few hours before the deadline (which i would of done regardless). I included a clip because he said not to use his name as a reference to a penis which i thought was fucking hilarious because thats all i planned to do.. i mean fuck thats all i had to go off beforehand, other than that i didnt really use his verse... its alright though not to be "cocky" but i think anyone who's heard me battle knows i would of beat out his verse regardless, i just got to have a little added fun because he posted early.

Shit as I remember the golden rule is wait til deadline to post or it's your ass, it just happened to be HIS ass this time...

Regardless - falix is the first to say hes voting against me for feeding but voted AGAINST DZK when fiktion fed off DZ's verse, riight...
    test
  14. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

well,im sure a good number of voters are gonna see it your way

good luck tho
    test
  15. CutEmUp

CutEmUp Quez DaKidd

For the records this is my first audio battle on this shit dont non of these niggas on rm know me blood I aint never do this shit so You couldnt get a link from me if you wanted it...shit I just joind soundclick 1hour b4 I posted.. But now on some 4real shit My schedule looking kinda hectic I would probably have to no show next round anyway... fuck it let it ride....
    test
  16. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

If you're serious and you wanna DQ yourself just take your audio off the internet and Underworld sends a msg to Jeff and tells him your audio isn't up.

I liked both yalls battles, shit was good.

I'll wait to vote and see what you guys decide.
    test
  17. fiktion

fiktion *******

I came in to peep both battles and saw this.. DZK said he was fine with the intro talking which had nothing to do with my verse. I'll vote on this in a day or 2.
    test
  18. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Cock'e': Decent beat choices, good flow, excellent energy, mic presence is legit, good punches, kept me attentive. I likes.

Und3rw0rlD: I love this beat. Lmao @ using his intro in the middle of your track. WTF kinda move is that? You're madd comfortable on the mic, clean presentation and everything. Punches were proper and constant. I likes.

This is the closest battle I've heard so far... Quality, energy, and punches were pretty much even... So sadly, I gotta go with "vibe" to break the tie... and I vibed more with Und3rw0rlD. This is so close though, I vote you both move to round 2. Haha. Dope drops, nice work guys.

----edit----
    Well I just went and read through the thread... and considering the shady business of hearing dude's battle track and THEN writing your entire battle (which is exactly what Murdock did to me this round), I was going to change my opinion... Then I saw that Cock'e' is trying to DQ himself... So my vote remains, Und3rw0rlD it is.
    test
  19. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

there was a whole lotta deceptive tactics on both ides on this shit..

if you post on any music forum you know its wac to register a board name and not post any links or info... theres no way you didnt know what you where doing..then having your intro calling out the only lines he could possibly use against you was a chess move... probably effective...but you should have just left this to the rappin...

under--should definetely have just went hard on his audio and not changed it..but if it was done before deadline...its legal just not good etiqute(sp?)

aside from that cocke is nice i fuck with your style..i like hearing my street niggas in this shit..so id be inclined to lean towards your audio

under, i havent heard before and son you rock... nice lines nice flow..reminded me of a fat joe or mop joint...i enjoyed it

both audios where dope

ima vote under tho....
    test
  20. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Writing as I listen...

Cock'e

Hahaha dude on some micro machine man speed talkin' swag...Flow is dope man...might lower the vocal levels man your kinda loud on this. This wasn't all that personal but your style is picking up where your substance is lacking. Dude is pretty fresh...lets see what Underworld has to offer...

Underworld

Beat is doooope...I could hurt someone's feelings on this beat...using part of his verse is a little on the shady side....but you had nothing to go on to start with..so I cant really fault you for that....your flow is nice on this...and there was a few solid lines...overall a pretty solid drop...damn this is gonna be close...

Vote = Underworld

I once watched an episode of "the Apprentice" where a dude had won the week before so he had immunity for the next weeks challenge. Guy got all confident and started talking wreckless to Trump about how he doesn't need immunity...Trump responded..."What are you stupid?" And fired him right then and there.

The reason I bring this up....is its a close battle...where Cock'e clearly has skills...and he says he might not show up next week. Okay....Ill vote for Underworld then.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.