Rd. 1 !~TraGiC~! vs SiFu

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Cheers Banksy......

"Your a loser lose the promo
    Your too homo, goto your myspace and remove the photo's
    Your posing like a pussy, exposing your pussy
    Now everyone knows your a Pussy!!! (PUSSY!)" hahahahaha

PEACE
    test
  2. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

test
  3. BULLY

BULLY LOL

tragic is funny and entertaining. I think sifu's accent worked against him but it dont matter to me.

I hated the beats on both audio's.

I am paying attention to lyrics though and i think Sifu came with the better verse, vote sifu.
    test
  4. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

thanks for the votes yall

wow
    test
  5. Adam West

Adam West wat?

yea dude where was the phone call?

phonecall + wow = win.

edit: looks like your winning :]
    test
  6. A-Biggs

A-Biggs The Main Event

peepin tragics...haha at the intro..lines are cool..flows on point, i love that second beat wooo..u kill it homie

sifu...eh, delivery could be better, not a bad battle verse..beats ite..

tragic won
    test
  7. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

Tragic - I like the breath control elevator closed line. You flex it pretty well on all the beats u used.

SiFu - Thought you were pretty good, but quality knocked your track a bit. Delivery was cool, punches were cool but nothing that blew me away. The whole generals head string of lines wasn't necessarily anything personal against tragic and could have been left out. "Tryna battle me//Thats like a retarded kid trying to school the faculty" haha i thought that was pretty cool tho. Thought you did pretty well on this, but I think Tragic got you on this one.

Vote - Tragic
    test
  8. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

test
  9. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

lol tragics a gangsta

the audios did nothing for me but tragic made me laugh
    test
  10. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

up for more votes...

if i havent voted on ya battle yet...drop your link in here and ill peep it when i get off work

wow
    test
  11. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

tragic - lol at pots and pans... hehe emo "make this beat for me?".. nice flow and delivery.. the elevator line was nice.. made me chuckle.. the rest is ok.. nothing too hard... let's see how sifu do

sifu - ah.. a british cat.. it was hard getting around the accent.. but i listened a few times just to make sure i got lines in case i missed any.. flow was ok.. not too many punches.. u went on this whole emo thing.. not sure about the pussy sequence... u shoulda threw the jay leno thing somewhere in the verse.. might've gotten a reaction.

vote = tragic
    neither one of you really had any hard hitting punches... trag got the edge here because of the elevator line... it was the only thing i could get from both audios.

peep our battle when u get a chance!
    http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...s/1131524-rd-1-keyser-soeze-vs-myke-sean.html

wow
    test
  12. WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow how u luv dat?

tragic got this
    test
  13. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Lol, my bad. I swear to God I had written more feedback then just commenting on your beat choices. Wow, how retarded, haha. I'm giving you my vote simply for pointing out my ridiculousness.

And SiFu, don't hate on my vote, apparently this battle is leaning in his direction anyway. If you end up losing this battle because of my vote, you can have my name in round 2.
    test
  14. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

im guessing u guys are pals?

wow
    test
  15. SiFu

NO, I aint pals with anyone in this GRB or anyone in the AEH forums.....

Hahahaha what was that elevator line again? something about someone farting??? hahaha

For the record, I kept calling him an Emo Faggot coz all you gotta do is look at his song titles (like I said):- Can't go On, I'll be coming home, Tagics farewell, This is My Life, The Pain, Land Of The Lost, Nobody Knows, You Must Live On, I Saw The Light....I mean come the fuck on, all he talks about is the pain he feels inside and how it hurts his life and blah fucking blah hahaha me calling him an emo faggot a lot is quite fitting!!!

But thanks for peeping and voting people

PEACE
    test
  16. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Guess = wrong. I never even heard of him until this tourney, and he's just about the only dude to vote against me in my battle.

So "wow" right back at'cha.
    test
  17. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Writing as I listen...

Tragic

Hahahaha Im glad you changed the beat. Dude says the guy making beats is not him...but shit its not like he gave you anything to go on...Only thing that sucks is I dont know the dude either so I cant get all "oh shit he got him!"...but I got nothing bad to say. You know what your doing so the flow and everything was on point. And You did good whit what you had to work with.

SiFu

I dont understand where you get the whole emo thing from...nothing on his myspace indicates dudes an emo guy or anything. Whats a nobby? must be some English slang or something...I mean Im not a huge fan of British rappers but I try to stay open minded in these battles...and honestly your flow is not the worst Ive heard from an English dude...but there is a loooot of filler in here. The Biiiiatch thing gave me douche chills too man. Instead of all the talking at the end...you should have used it for ammo in your verse...cause your talking at the end was waaaaay more personal.

Vote = Tragic

This was pretty one sided. Tragic should move on easily. Nice battle fellas.
    test
  18. SiFu

Hahaha did you look at his song titles?? goto his soundclick and listen to any song randomly and check his content haha its emo as fuck....

However, cheers for voting, its all good namean

PEACE
    test
  19. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Yeah, I am extremely emo cuz I rap about real life stuff...

wow
    test
  20. SiFu

No Emo is rapping about how you find it hard to live and being a man is difficult for you in these days and times and shit that you wish your life was somebody else's and shit like that, that aint real life, thats faggotry. I rap real life, I rap about Burning down Babylon and saying fuck the government and shit from the streets, thats real, your emo as fuck homie......

It dont matter, people know you, you got votes, your probably gonna win, good luck with round 2.......

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.