Rd. 1 TooFly vs Zero-D

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Voting for TooFly.

I feel he had the better verse,

Zero-D, no hate on it though - i just think you need to elevate a bit, you had some sick lines - just, your flow and delivery/emphasis was off on some stuff, but keep up.
    test
  2. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

OKay 2 more guys Ive never heard before...Writing as I listen...

Zero D

Yes please start the beat thanks....hahaha....well...man you started off okay...but you completely forgot about the beat there. Your flow is all over the place. I can see where you where going with most of your lines but you tried to hard to crowbar them into the song. The end result was muddled and a little hard to follow. Next time try to be a little less wordy...since you seem to be a more up-tempo guy...and your lines will have more effect.

TooFly

Oh wow...dude threw the auto tune on it. That shit is killin me. Flow is solid on this. I dont know if its the volume on the vocals or the quiet voice but its a little low. If you had worked that whole thing about giving him all that info into your actual verse...it would have been a blow out. That was clever...but no points from me for just talking it at him. All and all...this was good enough to move on.

Vote = TooFly

Zero...just keep building and working on shit. Fly got the best of you this round though. Nice battle fellas.
    test
  3. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

omg this was the wackest battle I heard from both.

vote- nobody
    test
  4. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

zero... hmm.. flow and breath control man... gotta work on that.. u sound out of breath in a lot of places... and u go off for a bit trying to either squeeze or stretch lines to make em fit.... lookin for any lines of note.. talked about his nose.. u said a couple of things about him being british.. a few jabs basically... ok let's peep toofly

toofly.. nice at can't believe it.. lol whoa.. addicted for a battle? odd choice there... u sound very tame... 0 cuz u ain't shit.. ok.. skinny ass biscuit... holes in you like a 0... flow/wrong track... eat 0's like cheerios.. more punches than zero definitely... a little more solid in the flow department.. u jus really need more emotion in there... u kinda sound like u don't wanna be here

vote = toofly..
    toofly got it with more effective punches.. jus gotta up the emotion next time around.

peep our battle when you guys get a shot.. we need votes and feed..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...s/1131524-rd-1-keyser-soeze-vs-myke-sean.html

good luck to u both
    test
  5. lilc

lilc trolling motor

Zero-D.. haha, felly fell beat.. the lyrics were pretty clever, woulda benefited from an overdub track to layer your voice, it sounds like your mic aint that good.. lol@ watchin 2 girls 1 cup

TooFly.. lol wtf, the battle of the radio beats.. the autotune is hilarious, but as a producer, i notice you didnt even autotune it to the right key lol... ok here we go.. haha @ names zero cuz u aint shit... lol meal ticket in my hand..

TooFly got this.. was raw

http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...cash-prizes/1131507-rd-1-xduke72-vs-lilc.html our battle
    test
  6. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

toofly took this..

zero-d calm down.. obviously you think you came better, its a damn competition, if someone doesnt think they came better, despite votes.. you dont belong in a tournament, or in hiphop in general, its a competitive music genre.. a competitive culture..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.