Rd. 1 The_K3 vs Blackanese

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

are u fucking serious? it took me 20 minutes to write this that was like a year ago.
    test
  2. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

k3 sounds like he comin aggressive with some shit but a lot of it gets muffled for me, i dunno my speakers might play the bad quality even worse? lmao, but i wish you had a better sound to it i woulda liked to see what you was gettin into, you sounded vocal tone wise like you goin in tho, i caught a few things here an there, but overall i gotta say blackanese, possibly only because of the sound barrier between me being able to really hear and understand it all, but at the same time im not saying it woulda changed my vote because im just going off speculation, sorry my dude, but it'd be unfair to blackanese if i voted off the thought that you was goin in without really being able to tell when he did his thing himself and it was clear to me.
    test
  3. MundoRenombrado

MundoRenombrado World Renowned

blackanese was alot more consistent imo, alot of effort, had a nice flow too.. Regardless of K3's lack of quality, the verse was good, but only when i read it. Sort that quality man. 2nd part puzzled me dude.. lyrics were better, but for audio i gotta go with black.

goodluck to both.
    test
  4. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

thanx for the votes everyone....im pretty sure ive hit mostly all the battles up...if i havent post ur link up in here if i havent voted and i'll hit it up fer sure...
    test
  5. Blackanese

test
  6. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Thought Black took this. Overall package was just better.

K3, keep repping tho - some of your lines were pretty good, quality just detracted from them and some of the punch-ins needed to be hidden better.
    test
  7. D Boone

D Boone Well-Known Member

Blackanese----I thought u were a white dude til I seen ur pics. Your flow was tight as a mufffffffffffffffffff. Thats what stuck out the most to me in this entire battle......lyrics were aight, production was on point. But again, props on the flow on this joint

K3-----Production was rough as hell. That Jackie Chan / Chris Tucker line was the best line in the battle. It would've been a much closer battle if u didnt have so many non-personals, even tho ur production made it difficult to understand at times. You can find production help on youtube reguardless of how junky your equiptment may be.

vote - Black
    test
  8. WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow how u luv dat?

k3 your shit wasnt bad, but your quality was terrrible was thie recorded with a computer mic?
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

^unfortunatly yea appreciate all the votes.. better luck next year i guess
    test
  10. Blackanese

upppin
    thanx for the votes...
    test
  11. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

oh shit he looks like future off of 8mile..

oh shit, I wonder if he host's battle's..that'll be awesome.
    [rwa]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.