rd 1 Taiyamo Denku vs TunK

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Esko, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Its funny when peeps vote against you just cause you don;t vote for them... man the rapmusic tournements have gotten so weak.. if i didn;t get so bored I would never join them again. aNYWAY MORE VOTES..
    test
  2. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

you weak nigga
    test
  3. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

Yung, why u steppin with those wack raps
    you aint got a truck, you got a 92 hatchback

oh clowned.
    test
  4. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

test
  5. TunK

TunK Active Member

test
  6. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

tunk - beat sick.... flow s good.. delivery is sick.. no real good punchlines.. go and tell tupac i said hi ahaha allloooot of filler.. man you dissed him but not cleverly. you do have a nice scheme tho i do admit

denku - THIS beat is sick ahahahahah eminems voice box ahahaha....COULDNT TAG A BEAT IF YOUR TOUNGE WAS A SHARPIE!! DOPE! your flow and delivery is pretty good man damn
    i liked this

-vote denku .. jsut all around better tunk didnt have many punchliens as much as filler
    test
  7. TunK

TunK Active Member

Thats my problem lol. Im an excellent song writer but on the battle tip i consider myself slightly below decent. Oh well, I only had 1 day to write and record it. more votes gogo lol. I havent lost yet :p
    test
  8. TAB

TAB Model

Tunk - Good choice on the beat. Rhyme scheme is very banal and repetitive. Lyrics were decent, but there were too many subpar lines and none of them were incisive. Flow was solid.

Denku - Sick beat as well. Flow is solid for the most part. Better rhyme schemes and creativity here. A few piercing lines here and there, but many mediocre ones.

Vote - Denku......overall better battle track. Tunk, your ish sounded incessantly soporific, but other than that you came solid as well. Peace.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=948021
    test
  9. TunK

TunK Active Member

Yea thats cause i had a slight cold i just didnt wanna say anything.
    test
  10. Taiyamo Denku

keep elevated... for more votes I will vote on more tomarrow
    test
  11. TunK

TunK Active Member

Someone told me you were swayin votes on aim lol. Not puttin you out like that just lettin yall know what i heard.
    test
  12. Kanyne

Kanyne 6x RBL Participant...lol

TunK's lyrics were mediocre for a battle. Delivery & mic presence needs work.
    big props to Denko for usin that El-P beat
    woah@ your sound bite...shit threw me off...took awhile to get used to, lyrics were a bit better than TunK's, delivery was sub par at points. Flow was coo...mic presence was coo.
    v/ TD
    test
  13. Taiyamo Denku

Ummmm I don;t Sway votes all I do is ask peeps to vote honestly on the battle if dats swaying votes then obviously whoever you talked to is a complete idiot...
    test
  14. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

Returnin the favor,

Denku i liked ur overrall feel 2 ur verse.. nice lines and delivery....

TunK, i just didnt enjoy ur verse, u had some good lines, just not feelin'em

Vote = Denku
    test
  15. Taiyamo Denku

thanks for voting
    test
  16. Taiyamo Denku

test
  17. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

tunk - you have nice flow, some lines were ok, and some line just didn't hit at all. you didn't do too bad tho, overall ok.

denku - lyrics were decent, flow was a lil bit choppy at points. but had good mic presence. close battle in my opinion, but im going to have to go with denku, cause it was more polished, and lyrics were better. GL to both

vote - denku
    test
  18. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Funboy hated on it... However...

Tunk does seem to be pulling some grimey ass shit... I think he voted liek... 5 minutes after the voting thing went up on my thread and doesnt drop a breakdown or even a post he just goes straight to the voting...

So I understand yah... And he voted against me too... But I'm going to vote fairly nonetheless Complex, it's necessary... You have to understand...Lol... tunk win or lose will be able to vote the whole tournament... Silly goose.

Tunk- Hard Flow, Some nice lines I caught in there.... Like the rhyme bars... Wastelands line... boxing match

Taiyamo Denku - This beat is bananers.... Tunk put a win on his christmas list... toungue sharpie.... battle jiggier..heh...

Its a tough vote.... But i think that the flow Denku puit on the bananers beat was tougher to match than the AVERAGE Battle beat Tunk used.

Just sliding towards Denk, nice matchup
    Vote-Denku
    test
  19. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

damn taiyamo came up.
    test
  20. Unsigned Hype

Unsigned Hype G-FORCE

Good battle, Tunk had a good beat, some good lines and nice flow...however TD took this by doing better on all categories and I was really impressed by the verse which was on of the better ones this round
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.