Rd.1 T-DUBB vs Noodles

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

1st -This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 34 seconds.

since fucking when?

2nd. This message is hidden because enef is on your ignore list.

^ cheaters meet the mute button - enef you've been on ignore for 3 days now and you stay chatting up in my threads... pathetic
    test
  2. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

vote noodles. i explained it before but they deleted it
    test
  3. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

damn good battle... i think noodles got this by a nice amount.

he went in and had a good sound overrall.. t dubb ws good but only a few lines few short

vote - noodles
    test
  4. Noodles

thanks kata - was wondering if you were noshowing
    test
  5. The Real Finale

The Real Finale Go fuck yourself

i voted against noodles just because hes possibly the most duche bag dude on this whole board. if i thought that my vote might alter the results i wouldnt have voted, but since it doesnt matter, i voted just to hate.
    test
  6. Cagey Sly

Cagey Sly IRelyOnPaws

both came correct,
    td has crazy delivery with a strong mic presence, noodles has better punches and slick lyrics. noodles reminds me of vintage eminem, i think thats a bit played... but this doesnt really compare to some of your other tracks, which are really on point. dubbs punches were kinda clean, there was just something that didn't stand out quite like noodles's verse. maybe the accent?

good showing by both.

"everybody gotta gun, but YOUUU" -tdubb
    ^ sounded tight with the beatdrop.

i wanna use tdub beat too
    test
  7. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

lol I soooooooo predicted that rm would straight turn you down on a south beat I haven't listened yet but ima vote inna min homie said you sound like me
    test
  8. T-DUBB

T-DUBB New Member

good looks for everyone that is votin and leavin feedback...i knew my southern style wouldnt do so well in a battle but i represent for the south...this is my first official rap battle competition...im workin on being a mainstream artist. if you looking for a beat or collab wit me...u can email me at tdubb757@aol.com ...check out more of my music at the links below.

Lightz Out Ent

MySpace.com - Im The Featured Artist On www.VATalent.com. T-DUBB - Bad Newz...All Day, Every Day!!! - Hip Hop / Crunk / Rap - www.myspace.com/tofarahead

http://www.soundclick.com/tdubb757
    test
  9. T-DUBB

T-DUBB New Member

test
  10. Harland

Harland New Member

props for doing your thing man T-Dubb. You have mic skills but against a seasoned battler like Noodles, well mic skills is not nearly enough really.

Good luck with w/e you do man, I hope u realise your dreams
    test
  11. T-DUBB

T-DUBB New Member

well the fat lady hasnt sung yet so im still in here lol..but good looks for the props Harland..and again if anyone want to collab..holla at me tdubb757@aol.com
    test
  12. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I thought T-Dubb was dope, wasnt feeling the beat but I prefer that gutta shit over the usual cookie cutter jokes and similies namean....Noodles was cool, but voting T-Dubb...

PEACE
    test
  13. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

I wasn't saying I could predict EVERYTHING before you said it...

It was my nice way of saying your scheme sucks and some of it is forced..

(Try me your ghost?)

stop being a faggot.
    test
  14. Noodles

ok mr. "duck before da shotty hits" - like thats any less forced coming from a cubicle cornball like yourself...

(and before anyone else gets the hint that I'm 'being a faggot' - I just dont like cire)
    test
  15. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

difference is, I realize its forced, and when someone pointed it out, I nodded my head and looked to fix it.....When nimrod/skep said my scheme was to simple, i made it "complex", when people said I should stop screaming, i stopped, When people told me i did this this and that......I actually listened and tried to fix it...

When someone tells you you did something wrong, you get insulted, like wtf, Are you serious?, you should be grateful anyone is giving you constructive criticism outside of "that was dope, vote blah"

stop being a girl or become tragic.
    test
  16. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Whenever someone wraps up their feedback with "my votes for noodles" all I can hear is Skrybe doing that Hibe impression on that one intro
    test
  17. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

bingo
    test
  18. T-DUBB

T-DUBB New Member

test
  19. Noodles

Lol, that's wrong.. It's when YOU tell me I did something wrong, Cire, that I take it awkwardly.
    I take criticism regularly, and properly. Let's face it, I wouldn't be nearly as good as I am if I reacted like Zero-D to criticism...
    But YOUR entire online persona is a big fucking joke, cire... Hell, even when I chat with you on aim its one joke after the next... When I play/talk to you on xbox live with spits and vikto who keep it real your still a big fucking overdrawn joke.
    Maybe thats just you...thats your nature to constantly joke.. but you have no off button, so when your trying to do/say something serious, it comes across as a joke.
    How the fuck am I supposed to take you seriously when I'm not even aware that you have a serious side?

Stop trying to psychoanalyze me when I simply reacted to what you were saying as a joke/diss.

this is one instance... as a former debater you should know its foolish to make any hasty generalizations.

i have an ego.. but egotistical is not synonomous to headstrong.... donald trump has an ego too.. but he had to declare bankrupcy a few times in his life if I last recall. just cause i think i'm ill doesnt mean i think i'm without capacity to get better? that's the most idiotic thing i ever heard in my life... you really that much of a moron to think i don't think i can get better????
    test
  20. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

the fact you play xbox live with someone you dont like speaks volumes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.