Rd. 1 Sordo. vs enef

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

thanks ya fuckin faggot
    test
  2. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

enef - came wit da complete package. flow and lyrics had me boppin my head

amy- came dope as hell. the accent is fresh too.

vote - enef... he came hard as fuck
    test
  3. rage617

rage617 New Member

Good battle.

Amy had some dope lines: First lady, ninja turtle, mario pre-mushroom. Delivery could of used a little more energy and the flow was a little choppy, but it was solid. Strong drop all around.

Enef had a bit more energy and was a bit more polished all around. Sarah Palin line was nice too. Gotta give it to Enef, good battle though.
    test
  4. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

i been waiting on this shit....

i really wanted u to win amy. god knows i did cuz i know enef would hate to lose to a woman and that would just make my fuckin day. but i gotta say he won this one...

u did ya think tho
    test
  5. enef

who doesnt hate to lose period?

you know i love you ma
    test
  6. enef

if you cats can recast, that be great

for the third time smh
    test
  7. enef

revote my soljas
    test
  8. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Enef: Quiet Storm as a battle beat? I will never be partial to the sound your voice, but I'm not gonna hate and hold it against you. Punches were ok, though I could only understand half of them cause your pronunciation is sloppy at times. Either way, decent drop.

Amy: Beat was a bit retro for my taste. You scored 2/10 on the energy scale, and I can tell you're reading lyrics off your pad/monitor. Why did you use a reverb effect over your entire vocal track? "Knock this dick through a wall, like a gloryhole" Haha! "First prize ain't a cure for your back acne" Heh. You had some ok lines, but your mic presence made them blend into the rest of your generic "gay" and "bitch" punchlines.
    test
  9. enef

test
  10. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

enef - beats raw hands up ahahahahahaha Throw stones at it ahha delivered dope sticka jar in yah ass ahahaha pancake ass outta here ,who sucks dick better you or laws

amy - birth laws babys ahah go give em a mop dopeback acne ahahahafaught in the streets with charectors in capcom , gets the bills like uma thurma ahhaha gets real sick but over all your delivery is pretty boring

i thought i was ganna be giving it to you cause when i first check yours out i thought it was raw but it was alittle lack luster for a battle imo shit was so close if you didnt sound like you were talking almost

so vote enef

honestly tho amy your dope as hell tho and if enef didnt come better then most anything ive heard from him on here i would have voted for you
    test
  11. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

chick was ight had some nice lines flow was ehhhhh, enef had some dope lines flow was better beat is classic makes anyone at least .5% doper when they spiit on it
    test
  12. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

now that i see the votes i feel bad for amy lol she deserved more then that should be more close then it is
    test
  13. TooFly

TooFly New Member

Dope ass battle. First time hearing both of you and you both came correct.

Sordo you're a dope ass femcee. Repping the UK proper. My only critique was the delivery was a little bit monotone.

Enef just came with fire IMO.

You both had quantity and quality in terms of amount and quality of personals and punches.

Just don't think Sordo got up there on Enefs level in terms of flow and delivery on this one.

Sordo, if you were against probably 80% of the field you would of advanced in this round.

Props to both.

Vote - Enef.
    test
  14. enef

thanks homie
    test
  15. fiktion

fiktion *******

Ahh Im so glad I didnt get Amy first round, would have underestimated the SHIT out of her. That Enterprise line had me falling out of my chair (no trekkie). Enef was unstoppable on this though. One of the top this round no questions asked.
    test
  16. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

gyahh.. sarah palin line had me on the floor lol

amy kinda sound like a british foxy... but she was mean with it.. from what i've heard so far.. she coulda easily won this round against a number of people. i do agree with the consensus here tho.. there's a lack in delivery... sounding more confident would make all the difference.

vote = enef..

it woulda been nice to see how amy progresses from here.. girl did come with it.. good luck to you both tho, regardless.
    test
  17. Westnyle

Westnyle Member

Enef, are you still cheating? I wish admins would test IP addresses against votes, your still terrible at rap
    test
  18. enef

amy is ill

fuck what you heard

lmao @ westnyle

aim train left the station baby

you know how i roll
    test
  19. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Wow at this battle. wow this shit was nice as fuck. i cant believe this isnt closer. i really dont know who i want to vote for but it seems kinda moot since everyone has picked enef. Fuck it imma vote for Amy shit was fucking nice. But i'll say this is enef comes like this every round dude could really hurt someone in this GRB.
    test
  20. A-Biggs

A-Biggs The Main Event

enef...flow is tight..shes sarah palin shes hot but needs to keep her mouth shut..haha cool lines man i thought you came nice..

sordo..peepin..ha funny intro..not much energy..lines are cool..looks like the alien from mack n me haha..good shit yo not bad just not hard enough to give you the edge over enef..

this was a tight battle you sordo came dope but for me enef got the edge
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.