rd 1 Reflexx vs SIN

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Esko, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

Grand Royal Battle - GRB 2005 - WINTER BATTLE $1700 prize money

[​IMG]

SPONSOR: NDesigns Screen Printing

Total Prize Pool: $1700.00

1st Place: $650.00
    2nd Place: $350.00
    3rd Place: $250.00
    4th Place: $75.00
    5th Place: $75.00

------------------
    6th Place: $50.00
    7th Place: $50.00
    8th Place: $50.00
    9th Place: $50.00
    10th Place: $20.00
    11th Place: $20.00
    12th Place: $20.00
    13th Place: $20.00
    14th Place: $20.00
    15th Place: $20.00

GRB 2005 Rules - First Round

- First Round Audios are DUE Friday Night December 2nd at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Friday Night December 2nd at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 1 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    test
  2. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Just in case little man shows up...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=361107

Top song, "Winter GRB Round One"...

[​IMG]

Reflexx wanna try an' test SiN with a rap?
    I'ma fold this motherfucker like the brim of his hat
    And leave him lookin' just as dingy
    Son him like his pops, and I'm just as stingy...

Somebody give this kid some Tide...
    test
  3. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

test
  4. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

test
  5. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

SIN:
    bud bundy

Reflexx:

dishonest aztecs
    sin-tense
    cripples a stitch
    a-team
    bizzare on speed
    sinbad comedian
    pay compliments
    hindus seein a cow
    sintoomental
    mr miyagi

SIN had a more consistent flow, Flexx wasn't that off..I preferred his delivery and lyrics so I'm givin him the vote.
    test
  6. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

What a horrible similie... "Fold him like the brim of his hat"... OMG HOW WITTY!

Son him like his pops, how played.

You flow in slow motion?

Whole first beat sucked.

Looks nothing like Ted Bundy, what a bad comparison.

Gag reflexx, first creative, too bad it was turned around on you.

An atari line, that's not played at all.

You said you're rated PG? That's certainly something to be proud of.

You had an annoying ass acronym war too about IV's, USB's, UPC's and what not...

Have whom ever it is that mixes for you to turn down the echo on the reverb (that would be perception in CEP when you bring up the Reverb window)

---------

Pretend I copy/pasted Reflexx's whole verse right here...

Better quality, better lines, and he even used the "gag-reflexx" line against you.

----------

Now you see why Reflexx got my vote?

Your garbage, you sound like a commercial emcee with quality that envys a garage band..

Keep my name out of your mouth just because I voted against you, and you're having some bad feelings about it.
    test
  7. Holiday Styles

Holiday Styles Let's Go Flyers

wow...reflexx ripped this..
    test
  8. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

i don't know how you can vote against sin in this

sorry reflexx i know we're cool and everything but sin won this
    test
  9. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

flex had some sick lines

fern hop off his cock tho
    test
  10. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Lmfao...who the fuck needs wit when this kid shows up online in a 14-year-old hat with the brim so bent that shit looks like a straw...

I'm garbage? Than what the fuck are YOU? Much less HIM? If your idea of a fucking witty line is my "career lies in ruins like dishonest Aztecs", what the fuck can I possibly tell your hopelessly ignorant ass? Yeah, that's fucking GENIUS right there...first I sound like Nimrod (which I don't) then I sound like Bizarre (which I also don't)...yup...severe wordplay, he fucking crushed me...Sin/Catholic confession...? Used by everybody I've ever battled online, usually a fuck of alot better. Ya man sounds like he got fucking downs syndrome, motherfucker. 14 gallons of saliva in the retards mouth while he trying to spit with NO flow...he lucky he ain't drown while tracking his vocal.

I mix my own shit, and since I have an ear infection and can't hear shit out my left ear, the mix is type fucked up, but shit happens and it's not a MIXING battle...but you out your fucking mind thinking I would disrespect my voice by allowing CoolEdit to hear it. Quality ain't really an asset to ya man though, since it allows one to better hear his shitty lines and Dr. Suess delivery.

Either motherfucking way, you, Fern, ya man ReflexX and your gay menage buddy Tunk round out about the 3 WORST motherfuckers I've ever heard in 6 years of posting at this site. Thank you for helping me see how bad rap can be. I'll make sure to stick my dick in some chick you really like and sell more CD's than you in your little one-horse town. I'll put any motherfucking name I want in my mouth and you won't do shit. Suck my dick and stay the fuck out my thread before I beat you over the head with Brett. Act like I won't.
    test
  11. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

You won't.

I don't know why I'm categorized with Tunk and Reflexx as if we're butt bodies or in some kind of crew, or mates, or the greatest friends in the world.

You glorify yourself as if you're some sort of thug or gangster, when the only gangster thing you've ever done in your life was get into a fist fight in Kindergarden class.

Reach out, get your many men and beat the shit out of me because you have those contacts!

Clown.

I can't believe that since I voted for Reflexx and Tunk did, too, that you go and pop your mouth off in Tunks and Denku's thread and didn't even listen to Tunks verse.

I bet if Salar would have showed up you would have been in my thread saying I'm garbage just because Reflexx and I talk to eachother.
    test
  12. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Keep tellin' yourself all that silly shit, Plant-boy. If it was that serious, I woulda said something on it in THIS thread, no? You came you own silly ass in here hours later explaining your vote when all you really had to say is "Hey, I'm Fern, I drip wack juice and am attracted to it" and left it at that. You out your fucking mind, of COURSE I listened to Tunks shitty verse, that's how I know how shitty it is.

I bet if Salar showed on time, you wouldn't even BE here.
    And you're not garbage because of who, you're garbage because of that trash shit you be spttin'...

And stop sayin' I'm promoting some gangsta shit, I'm a fucking full-time Deans List student working on my second degree. That's like So gangsta. Fact still fucking remains I got YEARS in these streets, so saying I never did no gangsta shit is a motherfucking lie, but you right I wouldn't fuck you up. I wouldn't waste my fucking time. I wouldn't even acknowledge your prescence.

Plainly stated...maybe I'm seeing things, but you guys got a l'il suspect voting thing going between ya.

Either that or you just all like the same flavor wack juice, it's not a thing, really...I got this pot as pocket money sitting here, to be honest I'm just playing around, i don't wake up every day giving a fuck about rapping, if it wasn't for this tourney I seriously doubt I'd be sitting here making music at all. So whatever whatever, be easy and keep your little scrawny ass out this thread, because YES, I am just ignorant enough to beat you silly just becuase I have to keep my word. I've done worse for less.

Fuck you very much and thanks for voting.
    test
  13. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

man shut up sin, im not even bitching and im on an alias. crybaby ass bitch
    test
  14. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Yes, same flavor. That's why Reflexx is beating you and you voted for yourself.

And iLL Chris dissed me last GRB better than Salar did (he still wrote by the way and posted it) and I'm still posting.

Why would I leave if Salar dissed me? Not going to make me think any less of myself, I know I'm not a battler and I know when I'm beat.

You're such a hypocrite. I'm not even going to explain how...
    test
  15. TAB

TAB Model

test
  16. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Yet you keep entering battles...?

That's like "I know I can't swim, but I'm still gonna enter the 500m relay"

Funboy...if I had a 2 minute and 50 second INTRO, I wouldn't say shit either.

I'm done speaking on it, have a ball. Thanks for stopping by.
    test
  17. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

How in the freakin world can you vote for reflexx

what is that trash

he's got cool lines and what not but he can't even keep a solid flow

what.. is going on between fern, reflexx, d omen?!??!?!?!?!?!?! nah just playin. but come on, sin's audio was 23048x230948 times more enjoyable
    test
  18. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

i agree sins flow was a lot better, and that sin was off a lot with the flow, but this is a battle, and lyrics are what matters, so im going to have to go with reflexx, but not by much. GL to both

vote - reflexx
    test
  19. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

so then why did you vote for Yung Truth? [funny]
    test
  20. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Ok this was tough...

Sin, after just hearing him, I've decided his steelo is one of the best... The delivery is bananas and the flow is SICKLY on point... But once he swtiched the beat, the madness calmed down a bit.

IU think that is a problem a lot of rappers have.... they think by switiching the beat they'll show versatility... and it would work if it suited the style...

Reflexx had the better lines, for sure.. Even thoguh some were a bit dumb....

Whereas flow and delivery he wasnt amazing with like Sin...

It was tough, and I think if Sin didnt go on that second beat... He woulda had this...

Vote - Reflexx..

Sin, I'd love to hear some non battles of yours...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.