Rd. 1 rapper7 vs Nox mfp

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Stand Corrected like a Back Brace
    Throw in the Towel like a retired muslim.

Hey

Cire when he was 16 says hi.
    test
  2. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

lost faith is better

what muslim retires lol
    test
  3. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Lol. That's good enough for me.
    test
  4. BULLY

BULLY LOL

rapper 7 got some good lines lol..he clowning, i really didnt expect much from rapper 7., delivery doesnt really pop out as special to me, but the lyrics are very good. The voice changes were corny though. If you had kept up the way you started the audio woulda been much better. I dont know if you did that to kill audio time but yall gotta give us 2 minutes of solid shit, not 60 seconds and play for another minute.

nox had a unique style...his lines arent as good as the ones rapper 7 started with, but you can tell he put alot more into it lyrically, especially in the second verse trying to figure out who rapper 7 is. Lol @ calling him out on biting that bux line. Overall i gotta give it to Nox, he gave us alot more and he was at the disadvantage comming in
    test
  5. rapper7

rapper7 New Member

i didnt bite bux the lines arent similar at all i wrote my verse in one sitting in like 20m the lyrics sucked and i got sick of recording after the first beat so just fucked around to fill the rest of my time. sucks to lose to such a corn ball but whatever, he had 2+ minutes of actual rapping. whatever.

its gay he whined about me not giving him info when i barely dissed his stupid pic and all his myspace crap said was hes some canadian rapper. he used my entire verse to form rebuttals lol thats much more bitch.

not that i deserved to win but these voting systems are such bs lol. i vote against 3 people and immediately those 3 people vote against no w/ no explanation. that dude way above clearly didnt even listen to my audio LOL. politics.
    test
  6. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

lol dude im not tryin to be a hater but...

ducking so you dont have to share your info is every bit as gay as playing off a verse and much worse sportsmanship on your part since he wouldnt have had to do that if you didn't pull some shit in the first place

fake gangsters take so much shit in rap because rap values its integrity more than any other genre. hiding your shit pretty much shows a complete lack of integrity. for the record... no one even knows what you call yourself as a rapper. whats ur stage name?

and as long as im here... nox, some of those dubs have got to go dog. or at least turn em way down... theyre really overpowering
    test
  7. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

OH MY GOD, is this forum filled with whiteboy's? Holy crap. there's more whiteboy's on this board then there is in the rap game. HOLY CRAP

wHiTe Is TaKiNg OvEr THE RAP GAME!!!
    test
  8. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

u mad??

i was kidding and just saying random stuff to peeve off fags

u peeved?
    test
  9. rapper7

rapper7 New Member

i dont have a rap name u clown shoe i dont rap seriously and i dont have a music page im not giving my personal info to some random
    test
  10. Pace Beats

far from peeved
    test
  11. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

rapper- dam you didnt waste time lol...i like your voice..i dont like how you went into your seceond beat..shit sounded like an album snippet...wtf@ this whisperng ishhh....now the raspy voice?this got progressively worse dude..not good..you were fine on the first beat

Nox-you sound like 20 people rapping.....i like this so far tho....i like how your makin this personal...tho mind you ..either your adlibs are all over the place or you and your cuzins gang bangin this beat....

im gonna go with Nox...he might have something here..if he fixes a few things

Vote -Nox
    test
  12. Nox mfp

Nox mfp New Member

haha you ever been in a battle OUTSIDE of the internet? thats all i gotta say..
    test
  13. Pace Beats

he has

but i read the review nox "mcdougals production shines"

i forgot you producedd the whole album lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.