Rd. 1 Priceless vs Stranger

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

yeah stranger took this by a bit
    test
  2. fiktion

fiktion *******

Price - cool sound man, polished.. ha@eat stranger food like this shit was a potluck.. flow gets kinda choppy in spots tho im noticin. pretty short tho

Stranger - horrible quality lol. if i can puff a roach ill smoke a fuckin low life haha. duno if i liked the flow as much on this second beat either..

honestly this shits pretty close boys. price woulda been clearcut if he put more into it. will edit in a bit with a vote.
    test
  3. Harland

Harland New Member

hmmm Price had better quality and a slightly smoother flow but his beat choice was rather bad for me which is a pity :( Ima say that stranger came harder lyrically although he'd have to up his ish next round.

good battle guys, its close.
    test
  4. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

priceless is good. wtf.
    test
  5. Face One

Face One New Member

my dumb ass casted a vote for priceless when i meant to hit stranger with one...can a mod fix this?
    test
  6. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

was actually a bit surprised at some of the lines from stranger at first i thought you were just gonna be another bump in the road type first round guy but i think you've got some quality ideas. you just needed to come at him from a different angle some and then come back to the name flips. it got a bit redundant. I also think the bone/biggie beat did more harm then it did help. you completely ripped Biggies flow and pretty much just plugged in your own words which didnt really amount to much as compared to your first verse which had a bunch of good name flips and a good flow.

anyways im rambling. was a decent battle and i will look for stranger in the future. ez.
    test
  7. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Writing as I listen...

Priceless

Stranger Danger! Flow is nice on this...not your typical battle beat you'd hear on RM. That shit about the Blair Witch is funny. Dude said your lines weren't about him but It seemed to me like they were. actually there was less filler in this then a lot of battles I've voted on so far. Stranger Danger! Solid drop...Ive never heard Stranger so lets see what he put up.

Stranger

Sounds like your recording in a tunnel. Hrmmm...your flow is all over the place man. Case in point...the part about him talking shit on AOL...you had to stop for almost a full second just to get back on beat. Lots of name flips on here. Are you going all Bone thugs on him? Thats new.

Vote = Priceless

This was a pretty good battle all and all...but I have to say...Price was a bit more polished on this one. Stranger my advice to you is work on some simple vocal editing techniques...it can go a long way to polishing up your battles. Keep building bro.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.