Rd. 1 Past-one vs Poeticks

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poeticks

Poeticks MY TIME HAS COME

Same audio just completed. I uploaded 1/2 the track to make deadline. Had to go to work ....recorded and spliced the last part of my verse in when I got back in. I didn't write anything new for you my dude....all I did was add what I had written and didnt have time to get to because of work and real life.
    test
  2. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Past-One- No really diggin the voice...punches are ok but nothing groundbreaking...

Poeticks- U sound like Full Blooded from old No limit days(go listen to some of his old stuff) with a better flow...Lyrics were pretty good..energy is good

Poeticks wins this..lyrics are better and he sounds more gritty
    test
  3. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

past one-beats cool was a cool verse i didnt feel any raw punches or lines you aint bad tho little sloppy but still a good verse

and that song that played after was pretty dope man props on that

poeticks - beats dope qaulity aint that good but your pretty dope i feel you had more lines past behind me lmao good way to end

i dunno this is a close battle cause on one hand past one didnt come that hard as he could have as far as punches go , poeticks had lines but over all i gotta go with past one , was a close battle tho do to that

vote- past one was very close tho i could go either way to be honast
    test
  4. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

pastone... wtf at a petting zoo. lol.. poeticks/seuss... raise up the vocal volume, hard to understand... poetry in motion.. christian bale... ok.. let's see poeticks.

poeticks... talking about his tv lol.. name flips.. stomach a track... bux deadline... naval battleships... chips shoulder/pocket... holdin dicks... elton john... past behind me...

line for line... poeticks gets it... was kinda close actually... just that i was feeling poeticks punches were connecting a bit harder than pastone's... it was hard to hear some of pastone's as the vocals were low and i couldn't make out some of the other lines even with multiple rewinds.

vote = poeticks

when u guys get a shot... peep our battle.. kinda close..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...s/1131524-rd-1-keyser-soeze-vs-myke-sean.html
    test
  5. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

dope battle - I thought Poeticks got this pretty easy though
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.