rd 1 P-nut vs comPleXNY

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Esko, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

both came nice. i liked p-nuts flow, and the beat was nice...you had some personals, but they didn't seem to hit hard enough. but the rhyme scheme was sick. as for complex, i think u had the overall strong lyrics, and presence. came with nice personals, and thats what battlin is about, so im gonna have to go with complex. both came strong tho. GL to both emcees

Vote - complex
    test
  2. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

thanks man appreciate the vote..

upping...
    test
  3. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

P Nut:
    Ova beat

teen twister

Complex:

american history x
    black leeches - LOOOL

gotta go with Complex, delivery was better..flow wasnt as fluid but good enough to edge this..

I couldve sworn I voted earlier...I mustve got distracted
    test
  4. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

good looks on the voting yall..

upping this battle..
    test
  5. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

yo if u drop a vote... please dont drop a vote and not like explain why u dropped it.. cause it just seems like every person i voted against votes against me just because of my honest opinion! and i drop feed on everyone i voted for... nah mean.. so yea.. it would be appreciated!
    test
  6. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

P-Nut shits pretty dope on point, some nice lines.... pretty consistant... definately a hot diss...

complex came with a dope presence right off the bat nice beat selection, damn definately comin hard... this was definately a close battle but i think complex took this one

peep my battle if yall get a chance...
    test
  7. God Complex

God Complex ONLY I MAY FUCK

im not in the tourny....
    test
  8. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

P-nut - impressive.. I remember last time I heard a audio from you .. it was unlistenable because the quality was so bad. I see you upped dat , and umm yea some coo lines.. delivery is laid back.. flow is on point.. only real flaw here is your breath control. WoW definately need to work on dat. But yea some nice lines in here... No real outstanding lines but some good ones. Some are pretty creative,.

Complex - Sin City sample is sickness... , you honestly probably could have found a better one. DAMN this beat is the shit. FUcking ill... Damn,... flow and delivery is sickness...., And some dope lines in this... Damn Complex this is the best battle verse I think i heard from you. Cool Hibernation interlude between beats, Dat guy hates me though and I still don;t know why. Me and him used to make songs.

I like ya ish on the first beat better then this 2nd beat. Hmmmm me and P Nut never collabed..? Not sure about dat line Complex. But umm anyway .. I think in the lyric department you got this and ummm, delivery , yours was very strong.. you remained focused.

A dope battle here

My Vote - Complex

and dats a Honest vote... P Nut you impressed the fuck out of me , But I don;t think you took this lyrically.

drop a honest vote on my battle if you havn't done so plz

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=948003
    test
  9. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

good looks on everyone that has been voting..
    test
  10. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

Hi Hi yall doing!
    test
  11. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Dumb mad crazy close, but...

ComplexNY
    test
  12. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

thanks for the vote... keep it comming yall..
    test
  13. Continuum

Continuum Hip Hop's Jim Morrison

P-Nut...seemed like you got off track somewhere around the middle...like you were just rhyming..feel me...you started strong though.

Complex...alot of flips and personals...good presence as well.

This was a good battle...but Complex gets the vote.

Props to both.
    test
  14. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

good looks on the vote

upping yall...
    test
  15. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

honestly i feel p-nut took complex..
    test
  16. TAB

TAB Model

This is arguably the most enjoyable battle I've peeped thus far. P-nut, this is my first time hearing you and your flow honestly impressed me. Sounds like you were having fun with the rhythm of the beat and not forcing anything. Lyrics were solid, but they were not incisive enough, and I'm sure that you can agree on this as well. Complex, your flow improved exponentially since the last tournament, but I can still pinpoint a few rhythmical flaws here and there. Your energy kept me interested. Lyrics were just as solid as P-nut's, and you also lacked incisiveness. I really can't vote on this battle right now because I'm undecided as of now, so I'll have to come back later tonight and edit this post with a vote. Props to ya'll.
    test
  17. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

sorry i didnt drop feed on this, when i voted

p nut- ill beat man, your flow is real smooth man, got some nice lines, delivery and presence is strong, alotta fillers but your style makes up for it

complex - gotta lotta energy, nice lines.. beat change threw me off, your flows pretty hard, delivery is on pointl, i just wasnt feeling the way you shout some of your lines it's like your shit gets reptitive after awhile.

vote = p nut

return the feed please if you can

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=948024
    test
  18. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

good looks everyone..

upping..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.