Rd. 1 Odd Job vs jayoo

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah, uh.. he stated 1 thing.. like i said?.. he aint say SHIT about ur verse or specific votes, it was a fucking general comment on the whole fucking THING

but go and get ur fucking panties up in a bitch bunch
    test
  2. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

Son, you claim to be intelligent. That post meant him losing has some comedic value in it and anyone that votes for me is stupid. You aint supposed to make posts like that in a battle. Let the voting take place and who ever wins, wins.
    test
  3. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

lmao, you are the definition of vanilla ice swag, you blow up on a moments notice over absolutely nothing

did you ever think i might be making a joke of how we have to restart votes every 5 hours?

and whats there to take like a man? the fact that names like rapper7, shorty b, windtalka, etc voted against me? trust me, im more worried about what im going to do when i wake up then what rapper7 thinks.

you need to calm down
    test
  4. Odd Job

I dont know rapper7 and windtalka and ive never actually spoken with shorty b, only tragic. i dont know any of my votes almost, and even war who hates me voted for me, even enef and asotv said the audio was dope. thats why we have voting homie.

you made a "lmao" response to the recast already, why would you come in and make another comment which did not seem directed towards it AT ALL.

then the, "my audio speaks volumes" like wtf, you gonna start crying and turn this into a drama thread?

leave it alone.
    test
  5. c'mon, oj.. u aint that stupid..

ps. i never said i was smart, fine as fuck maybe though
    test
  6. jayoo

the "lmao" was at you trying to settle who had what vote, i thought it was funny, i personally didnt remember who voted for me or you.

if anyone is turning this to drama its you, i havent said anything until now

have fun arguing with yourself
    test
  7. Odd Job

guys, please relax.
    test
  8. jayoo

LMAO, i love rm, good luck
    test
  9. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

i love it too
    test
  10. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

yooooooo, this dude jayoo got me rollin

hahaha.....

well shit, i guess the fact you got it free shows
    it looks like eddie munsters hairline with cheatcodes
    so upset is what i call it
    an i would be to if my hairline pointed the direction that i walk in
    hes the 3D choca kid
    he only sees pussy on the net, an rocks a mean gene oakerland

flow and punchlines very on point. well put together overall, had me rolling throughout this shit. hahah

--
    odd job, had some punchlines, but they werent hilarious or impressive on a while though. flow is polished as usual, but the entertainment value wasnt as high.

pretty close, i cant vote, but if i could it'd be for Jayoo
    test
  11. Grawwr

Grawwr Rawwwwrrrr

well OJ actually sounded hot on this. compared to some old shit
    pretty raw, nice lines. good flow n delivery and nice beats

however
    jay also had nice lines. good flow n delivery, yet he made me laugh..

and in the end rippin on someone is what its all about.

the hairline jokes might be old in your opinion OJ but thats what its all about. he got on you lol

the line that took it for me was

"i would clap this kid, but the shit thats worse
    is his genes already pushed his wig back first.."

thats crack homie..

hot shit jay

vote : jayoo
    test
  12. Grawwr

Grawwr Rawwwwrrrr

i think jayoo is gettin robbed lol

thats fucked up
    test
  13. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

jayoo murdered odd job...this is sad...
    test
  14. Adam West

Adam West wat?

this post would have changed my vote had i read it before i voted.
    test
  15. Odd Job

You havent voted yet...lol...
    test
  16. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

jayoo- flow cool , lyrics are cool.... u chose the funny route, cuz a few of the lines could've been delivered harder but dope track

OJ - flow, lyrics, delivery cool.... chose the hard route, few of the lines was dope. Go harder IMO

I listened to both tracks a few times and gave it a few days. OJ jus came harder overall.

good shit fellas
    test
  17. jayoo

for real? no offense, but have you ever been to a real live battle?

people get clowned vocally, at scenes, in cyphers, whatever.. and that shit will forever be used against people in battles, thats why its so much funnier to actually be there, always will be small quips you wont fully get at home because it was an experience prior to the battle they refer to.

only difference here is instead of vocally, its in messages on a forum

had i bit somebody, i wouldnt even respond, but were talking about responses saying shit like "your hairlines like a dorrito" and i turned it into 6 lines about him going to a barber, not having a picture for the shape-up he wanted so he hands him a dorrito.. lets be real man, the creativity is building a story to go with the word.

whats funny to me tho, is anything said against me is 100% fine with oddjob, his response is "well you havent voted yet" LMAO, had that been something about his audio we would be on 4 pages already.
    test
  18. Odd Job

Son, I havent responded to anyones comments. Good Luck in this shit man, seriously. I got no ill will towards you or anyone for dropping their opinion or vote. Thats why we have voting bro, people dont agree on everything.
    test
  19. jayoo

good looks my dude, what means more to me than winning this battle is that almost everybody whos musical opinion is respected has acknowledged what is what.

had it been ya'll who felt the other way i couldnt do nothing but agree, but with niggas like "rapper7" being the voters i really cant get mad

and oddjob, dont bother bitching bout a sway, the battles over.. i highly doubt it matters anymore, your up by 8, but in reality it's about 10+ because dzk and warbux havent voted, among others.

good luck in round 2
    test
  20. Odd Job

Kabz is one of the most talented dudes here, i got his Nod, Wargasms and me, as you know, havent been the best of friends, got his vote, Dah, another talented ass cat. Enef and Seen both said I came sick and you know that story, so like, its cool man, we have voting for a reason bro. Not everyone is going to agree.

No matter what the ending, good luck in this shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.