Rd. 1 medevil vs Norman Rapwell

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

lmfao@family guy sample.
    test
  2. rage617

rage617 New Member

Med- Sick intro, dope flow, "nothin like maccain", Blades and my glory, musical chairs, puttin on the clinic, overtime and benefits. Real polished.

Rapwell- kind of seemed like a joke verse, beat, flow and all. Kanyes heartless and park bench lines were the best to me.

V/Med.
    test
  3. Norman Rapwell

Norman Rapwell New Member

its all gravy baby i got nothin but luv. again good shit med. oh and i didnt even think i could vote for myself it was a test....... both times. lol whatever
    i make songs this was my first attempt at a battle. peace.

thanks dzk i got your back playboy.jk
    test
  4. ficks

ficks New Member

My vote for the medevil man dope stuff (40 like hold that arty) inside joke lol

I like when normrapwell said put on a school bus packem a lunch
    test
  5. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

thanks fellaz..uppin
    test
  6. BULLY

BULLY LOL

norman pretty damn good, but i just feel meds style more. But this was kinda entertaining. I think the fact that norman was like a ghost made it harder for med too, but norman is aiight.
    test
  7. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

medevil... mccain... mmhmm.. i like the defeat/blades of glory.. got that.. nice name flips... ok.. puttin on a clinic.. aha... ok.. good flow, delivery... hit em nice..

norman.. u sound like em kinda in the intro.. ok.. goin for the gritty voice... ok.. um.. this doesn't sound like a battle here... single, kanye's heartless... umm.. i can't take much from it.. lot of hollow lines... obvious metaphors.. i can see where a style like this would work... but not for this.

vote = medevil

norman that steez could definitely work in some kind of horrorcore mixed with some south or something. medevil, not much to say other than u came with it.

when you guys have a shot, please peep our battle.. leave decent feed and votes!
    http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...s/1131524-rd-1-keyser-soeze-vs-myke-sean.html
    test
  8. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

med is sick with it..battle doenst need votes but just felt like dropping a line
    test
  9. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

dawg you killed him.
    test
  10. Poeticks

Poeticks MY TIME HAS COME

Med got this for me. Flow and lines are always good from dude. Norman wasn't bad....for me it was little to slow of a tempoand though your presence and energy were good....med had stronger lines

Vote Med
    test
  11. Poeticks

Poeticks MY TIME HAS COME

Med I see you online if you can check my battle with Past-one. Leave an honest opinion. I'd appreciate it.
    test
  12. medevil spazzed
    test
  13. lilc

lilc trolling motor

normal rapwell... beat was raw.... u came in with some intensity.... this is more of a track than a diss.... its well put together

medevil... raw beat... loll intro is funny.. yea this is raw... ur flow is sickening

vote=medevil
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.