Rd. 1 Lejon vs Wird of Pley

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

real recognize real, we counted 1 real head for every 6 on the site maybe, votes reflect that, no biggie
    test
  2. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

i voted simply for the fact finale voted twice and nothing more
    test
  3. MrXtrA

no doubt, wasn't trying to sway, just sayin
    test
  4. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

vote - wird

ill explain later im just revoting
    test
  5. The Real Finale

The Real Finale Go fuck yourself

i didnt even know i could vote twice. maybe i double clicked kuz it wasnt loading or something, iono. doesnt matter much though.
    test
  6. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

rofl @ lejons intro Fuck wird of pley

some reason that killed me
    test
  7. Lejon

Lejon New Member

Ya'll better listen to the second verse again. Don't mind the ruff copy, listen to the lerics. Your real if you feel, if not, your gay too. You dont understand the metaphors or something. I am gona give Word of Play his proops, he got punch lines mane. He aint got the soul tho, or the flow. I've been rappin since I was nine, I grew up on hip hop. If you can't understand the genus behind the track, your definatly lacking hipness. So you definatly can't hop. I aint gona lie, should of had more punchlines. I failed due to my cockyness. But Word of play cant see me. To the Fagets who voted against me, keep suckin words dick, you cock riders. To those whose real, you'll see me again, but X2. "STAND AWAY FROM THE WALL, TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE WHOLE PITCHURE. THE SAME GOES FOR THE WAY YOU VIEW THE WORLD, ACTUALLY PUT IT IN YOUR REAR VIEW" Lejon Da Rebel
    test
  8. Lejon

Lejon New Member

90% fAKE 10% rEAL
    test
  9. Messiah

Messiah Guest

Lejon, u did the Ether instrumental so I expected to come raw. U did come good, but the punches wasn't there lil homey.

Wird, i need a beat like this to spit on, where I can just flow. I been lookin everywhere but can't find it. Oh well, you came strait dude. Can't front. Your punches was on point, not all of em, but enough.

I gotta go w/ Wird for harder punches dude.
    test
  10. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

I wonder if Lejon realizes I wrote this in 20 minutes and did it in one take.

Hence the song name.

Take the loss like a big boy, its ok.
    test
  11. Harland

Harland New Member

lol @ finale voting twice..... thats cool
    test
  12. MrXtrA

lol....lejon typing paragraphs and shit, what have i started....
    test
  13. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

lol calm down sport its just a battle
    test
  14. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

i voted for the wrong person....
    test
  15. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. lejon shit was hard as fuck to me. only track this tourney i downloaded. dude said fuck that grb flow. nigga went in like he know wird in real life and had some shit to get off his chest hahaha. i vote lejon.
    test
  16. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i wont lie, im not usually a fan of wird, i didnt like his shit last tourney to much, i mean line-wise he usually brings it though i wont front there.. but this here is different, i dunno, he comin rough in this im feelin the delivery/presence more than usual. lejon came nice to but the flow wasnt as solid, and the lines slightly fell behind his, you got some talent tho lejon, i think you'd make a better emcee on the song tip then battle.
    test
  17. TooFly

TooFly New Member

I dunno why, cause you're both obviously good rappers in your own right, but i wasn't feeling this one too much.

Lejon got a dope voice, flow is relatively solid. I just don't think you don't come with any lines at all. This sounds like a regular freestyle, it's dope and you've got emotion, but the writing isn't personal at all. I just didn't feel you got it him like you could have with more research.

Wird, I've heard you a few times and i can't listen for too long cause i aint feeling the accent. Line wise though, you ran away with it, wasn't your best, but a few stand out lines that got at him.

So yea, i'd probably prefer to listen to Lej on a track, but battling wise, i think Wird took this comfortably with more creative lines. As Wird is a big name on here, with more research Lej could of got at him, you probably think you could go through with raw rapping ability alone rather than getting personal, but against a big name on here who comes with hard punchlines, you need to really get at them.

Vote - Wird.
    test
  18. WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow how u luv dat?

im not big into these long intros lejon,
    your verse was cool, flow was cool, delivery was good, lyrics not so much. actually your lyrics are pretty awful haha.

wird, that beats sick. voice is eh. i know you cant change it. flow is ehhhhh, but lyrics were just better. you got this easy due to lejons complete lack of punches
    test
  19. Jtwizzle

Jtwizzle Ballin

lejon suxed . . no punchlines just tryin to act gangster . . . wird of pley had the same annoying verse . . but actualli had punches . . .

Stay Up
    -1-
    test
  20. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

dont really like wird of pleys usual style and i think cire is a total fag, but he murdered this shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.