Rd. 1 KooL La!d vs xRazziax

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $1000.00 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2008 Rules - First Round

- 1st Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 15 at 11.59 pm cst.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 15 at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

test
  3. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  5. Nox mfp

Nox mfp New Member

done deal.. fuck explaining, i have carpal tunnel.... lol
    vote - razz
    test
  6. xRazziax

voting link works now. up
    test
  7. xRazziax

wtf is this on the second page
    test
  8. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

Razz-pretty much took it on all aspects..tho he didnt come as good as he normally does....i guess it makes sense since its round 1..quality was ehhhh dude but nice drop.....Kool-flow is nice..beats too loud....x,y line was cool..makes it hard to hear your shit...a lil speech problem doesnt help...flow fell off towards the end..lines started sounding rushed

VOTE- Razz
    test
  9. fiktion

fiktion *******

Razzia - fuck a poker face, i show my hand.. haha testicles/affecting ya voice.. myspace angles when you a fat bitch.. i like your delivery, quality was blah but i cant really bitch about that either

Kool Laid - lol@ultra vitamin supplements.. vocals kinda quiet on this. really hard to hear your lines. flows off and on .. haha@chin strap line tho

v- Razzia
    test
  10. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Razzia: Dope beat, I just wish you had some cleaner vocal quality. "Call yourself cool-laid cause he's never been either" Heh. "How you don't know MySpace angles when you a fat bitch!?" I lol'ed. Good energy, and flow was just about proper. I didn't fall asleep while listening, which is the effect a lot of cats in this have had on me so far.

Kool La!d: I'm not familiar with you, and for some reason I expected a lot worse from you. This verse was decent. Beat is madd proper, as well as your energy level. You rush some lines, smashing too many lyrics into them. So in certain spots you sounded a lil sloppy and it was hard to catch your punches.

I prefer Kool La!d's mic presence and energy, but I just couldn't hear what dude was saying half the time. When it comes to a battle the listeners have to be able to hear the punches. So in that aspect, I toss my vote to Razzia. Good drop from both cats.
    test
  11. xRazziax

back all the way at the bottom of the forum again.

thanks for the votes y'all... up
    test
  12. A-Biggs

A-Biggs The Main Event

razz...peepin..cool poker line haha..you need to losen your grip its effectin ya voiceee..ok ok..lines are cool man flows straight..i like it

kool aid..peepn..flow is choppy...haha ultra viatamin supplements coo coo..i cant keep up wit ya flow man its silly..not a bad verse

good battle yo i give the edge to razz
    test
  13. Adam West

Adam West wat?

kool laid:

beat is ....strange. your flow is niiiice. voice classes with the beat - hard to heard your lyrics

laws battle / lost battle was nice.

i like your style.

Raz:

starts off beeeeeassstin

voice / flow / delivery / lyrics ALL on point

nice punches

killin it

kool laid came nice - razzia a monster tho

v/razzia

hit up this battle when you get a minute

http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...31503-rd-1-dizeazed-mc-vs-ripper-murdock.html
    test
  14. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

wordage man thanks for all the votes keep em coming
    test
  15. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

woooo nice shit razz, an thnx for the shout, i can tell u didnt try too hard but its all good cause ur winnin haha....props pimpin

Kool Aid u got nice emotion, voice is cool too just work on ur clarity man, understanding what ur sayin and some flow issues is the only shit holdin u back from bein a beast....
    test
  16. BULLY

BULLY LOL

im kinda burnt out from these battles, but ill drop one comment. Kool Aid was alot better than the vote indicates. His mic presence got overpowered by the beat so i think people arent taking the extra effort to listen harder, but with that said, razzia just a bit more polished all around and i think barely barely edged it.
    test
  17. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

test
  18. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Vote-Razzia

his shit was just more polished and had better lines overall.

word up nice drops from btoha y'all
    test
  19. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

razzia... confident delivery.. flow's nice.. kool laid neither.. nice... grippin balls voice... ok.. mhmmm.. cheerleader/fan sequence.. hawaiian punch.. text rhyming words.. more direct disses, not so much metaphor punchlines.. but they were effective with combined delivery. let's see kool laid

kool laid... self taut.. comin in hard.. flow's tight... you gotta eq the beat a bit.. the trumpets are clashing with your voice.. hard to understand... vitamin supplements.. x chromosomes.. laws battle/lost battle.. i'mma listen a few times tho to make sure i catch the lines...

kool laid.. here's the thing.. u had a few lines that stood out like the ones i mentioned.. the one that i particularly liked was laws/lost... u also have a nice flow.. there were probably more good lines in there.. but one.. u coulda eq'd the beat so that your voice stood out and make it easier to hear.. and two some of your lines sound slurred.. so even after multiple listens i couldn't get what you were trying to say. u coulda had a chance to take this one if we could understand your verse better.. most of these cats only listen once, and if they don't get it on the first listen, u automatically lose.. i gave u the benefit of the doubt and listened a few times.. but i couldn't make out some of what u said even after multiple rewinds.

vote = razzia
    this battle is a lot closer than what the votes indicate.. but it's cuz of what i said above. with the proper adjustments, kool laid can most definitely become a problem in future tourneys.

peep our battle.. need votes and feed!
    http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...s/1131524-rd-1-keyser-soeze-vs-myke-sean.html

good luck to you both.
    test
  20. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

koolaid came fresh razzia just real polished last few times ive heard em.. dude comin with it, line wise, presence, delivery on certain lines hits right.. and pronunciation is real good you can easily make out anything and everything he says.. im not saying i cant understand koolaid but.. its hard to explain, certain emcees just have that pronunciation presence.. shit is crystal clear all the time, regardless vote razzia, both brought it, good luck rd2
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.