Rd. 1 Keyser Söze vs MyKe SeaN

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MundoRenombrado

MundoRenombrado World Renowned

keyzer soze: beat wasn't a good choice, made you spit less aggy, you know less energetic. Your flow is a little shakey too.. good at times, then falls off. Good shit though man for real.

myke sean - flow was good, more consistent, but still a little choppy.
    lyrically i think it could of been better on both sides... though your presence was alot stronger. and i think that's what took it.

vote - myke sean
    test
  2. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

uppin for more views.
    test
  3. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Sean- forehead touching one of your shoulders. lol. this comes off sounding like an industry type diss kinda a down south flow. was aight. was a different approach

Keyser- you easily had the better lines in my eyes. flow wasnt great but i'd say both of you had about the same in that department.

another close battle.

vote Keyser.
    test
  4. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

i would love to break down my vote guys, im a lil faded, so like, both yall came raw, i was just diggin myke seans

and as far as all the BS going around lately, you both voted for me in my battle so dont think im sheistin either of you lmao

good stuff guys
    test
  5. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

rising for more looks
    test
  6. Harland

Harland New Member

both came pretty good... only skimmed through both...

but my vote goes to

lol jk.. i'll listen critically when i'm back, gotta run for a while and will get back to this when i'm back
    test
  7. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

test
  8. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

test
  9. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

test
  10. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

fuck soze i used to get high as fuck in high school and freestyle over that beat for hours like 4x a week at my boy's crib.

soze i dunno if its ur adlibs or an accent or what but your shit was difficult to understand. myke's was definitely much clearer. this battle is mad close to me, like i said myke's was clearer and because of that sounded better to me, but soze had a few better lines and fuck he may have had some other ones that i couldn't understand too. plus i can touch my shoulder with my forehead.

either way good battle fellas, i'm giving soze the edge but myke ur shit was good too.
    test
  11. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Myke Sean was just easier to listen to. The other dude was lmaoooooooo

:smile:
    test
  12. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

test
  13. lilc

lilc trolling motor

test
  14. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

test
  15. TooFly

TooFly New Member

Keyser - Some dope lines. I'm missing a few words, not sure if it's the accent or quality, probably the later. Flow is so-so.

Myke - Track is more entertaining. Punches are generic for most part. A few personals about his race, other than that it could of been a typical freestyle.

ATM i'm struggling to call it. No doubt in my mind that Keyser takes it lyrically, his lines are better thought out and more whitty. But Myke seems to take it in other departments.

Not voting at the moment, i will listen a few more times and if i can seperate it i will vote later.
    test
  16. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

uppin for more looks.... will vote on other people's battles later.. i leave feed and votes when i peep.. hope everyone will do the same.

we're comin to the final stretches myke.. good luck!
    test
  17. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

uppin for more views... gettin down to the end.
    test
  18. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

votes and no comments... not good
    test
  19. Harland

Harland New Member

mike... dope beat haha.. flow is cool.... your quality is cool not the very best but yeah...
    delivery is alright.... lines are ok.. nothing really stood out to me to be honest

Keyser Soze... beat is cool... flow is alright, delivery is cool but i think thats your weak point really... or maybe its the way u mixed it.... a few punches are good though

Your rhymin got nuthin for the public, you need to quit that //
    Your myspace got skid marks the way it got shit tracks //
    My man needs the t-pain just to rap //
    It's auto-tune, not auto-talent, on key but still whack //

that made me lol

ok this is a real hard one to vote on to be honest. Mike probably had the better sounding track but keyser came nice on the lyrics, i think he didnt really get the credit he deserves on this aspect...

I don't know man... i re listened a few times and i think ima have to go with keyser as this is a battle and his lyrics just hit that much harder for me. Good job to myke though, definately did ya thing
    test
  20. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

u vote against somebody.. give honest feedback as to why, along with an opinion.. then all of a sudden u get voted against... wonderful
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.